The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

Money may buy a ML at certain level of love
but can never be full true love
They treated us just a passby customer ( 过客 )
If you got that sum of money to support a ML
Must as well find any gal ( non-sextrade line )
for a more genuine and secure love.
I have seen many buddies relationship with a ML
in miserable stage.
You may give them all your sincerity but they
only need financial security for temporary.
Financial for life even better.
Old 18-10-2021, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
most guy will not like 贱 woman.
Most guys like to play 贱女人 😂
Old 19-10-2021, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
Money may buy a ML at certain level of love
but can never be full true love
They treated us just a passby customer ( 过客 )
If you got that sum of money to support a ML
Must as well find any gal ( non-sextrade line )
for a more genuine and secure love.
I have seen many buddies relationship with a ML
in miserable stage.
You may give them all your sincerity but they
only need financial security for temporary.
Financial for life even better.
I think most ppl are realistic. Be it man or woman. No money no honey. If the girl zero income always in debt. Will u choose to be with her? Let's give a vote.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 5
SEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySEX11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
I think most ppl are realistic. Be it man or woman. No money no honey. If the girl zero income always in debt. Will u choose to be with her? Let's give a vote.
The rich guys still will dump cash on ML even they always in debt
with zero income for the sake to their sextofaction.
There are many dumb willing to be their dum in HC scene.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:42 AM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEX11 View Post
The rich guys still will dump cash on ML even they always in debt
with zero income for the sake to their sextofaction.
There are many dumb willing to be their dum in HC scene.
Maybe they got alot of money mah. So its ok.

For me got little money. So spend on massage plus service ok lah. But if give money hoping to have love. I cannot afford. Hahaha.

Who knows one day I wake up. Bank got 50mil dollars, I also wana have the ML exclusive to myself. Even mth give $10k also no problem. At night I still day dream. Better go slp. Tmr still need to work.
Old 19-10-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 4
melonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermelonfruit is a living Saint! - you won't find better

to each his own. have fun enjoy the experiences before too old
Old 19-10-2021, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
女人不贱,男人不爱?
女人不骚,男人不勃 ..
Old 20-10-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Maybe they got alot of money mah. So its ok.

For me got little money. So spend on massage plus service ok lah. But if give money hoping to have love. I cannot afford. Hahaha.

Who knows one day I wake up. Bank got 50mil dollars, I also wana have the ML exclusive to myself. Even mth give $10k also no problem. At night I still day dream. Better go slp. Tmr still need to work.
Actually $10k every month also might not be enough. Recently got closer with a ML and got to understand more on her life. Now only mid Oct already taking back $10k after taking out rental and other expenses. Everyday got customer give gold bracelet, necklace, flowers etc. They really not lacking anything and living much better than many normal salary man out there.
Old 20-10-2021, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

thanks all for all the input and replies. appreciate it.

the reason why i am more committed this time is because i have failed relationship with my2 singaporean gf which i think they are more money face than my this gf who work as ML previously. also currently she already quit this line and now she is working in facial and nail spa which most is girl environment. so far never complain she is earning lesser as her top earning is around 6k only. of course i give her each month 3k.

she has moved into my house and stay with my parent. so far my parent is quite happy with her as she will wake up early to do all house work and cook breakfast for my parent. i am not sure how long this will last but at least i feel that she put effort to impress my parent. my dad is still a bit reluctant as i know how he look at ML as he is also cheongster like us. in fact before i committed to this gf we always go MP together. i know what u guys think. may be my dad also her cust before. this one i dun think so. even have i also dun care lah. hahaha. the only thing my dad always comment is "Boy!! are you sure? she is village girl.. no education one. u sure ar?" hahaha
Old 20-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
the reason why i am more committed this time is because i have failed relationship with my2 singaporean gf which i think they are more money face than my this gf who work as ML previously.

in fact before i committed to this gf we always go MP together. i know what u guys think. may be my dad also her cust before. this one i dun think so. even have i also dun care lah. hahaha. the only thing my dad always comment is "Boy!! are you sure? she is village girl.. no education one. u sure ar?" hahaha
If Singapore girls don't like you, you can downgrade 1 level. The next level will be Malaysian girls working in SG. Many are pretty and very family oriented. Downgrade to ML is a big jump.

Your father probably thinks... want to drink milk also no need to bring the cow home right? How young are you ah? How young is she? Now that she has shifted in, not so easy to get her to shift out too.

Is she looking to get her PR and half your money through the women's charter if both of you get married? Once she is a PR, she is no longer afraid of changing boss/switching shops. She is also no longer worried about AV raids as they cannot deport her. Plus if she divorces you, she gets money and monthly alimony. You think carefully before you propose... ok?
Old 20-10-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Actually $10k every month also might not be enough. Recently got closer with a ML and got to understand more on her life. Now only mid Oct already taking back $10k after taking out rental and other expenses. Everyday got customer give gold bracelet, necklace, flowers etc. They really not lacking anything and living much better than many normal salary man out there.
To me 10k a mth very good salary. Hahaha. I can nvr get this type of salary one.

Wah give gold ah. Lol. I can only give sweet talk. Flowers 50 to 100 dollars. I can go for another massage. Wahahaha. Different level lah.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
If Singapore girls don't like you, you can downgrade 1 level. The next level will be Malaysian girls working in SG. Many are pretty and very family oriented. Downgrade to ML is a big jump.

Your father probably thinks... want to drink milk also no need to bring the cow home right? How young are you ah? How young is she? Now that she has shifted in, not so easy to get her to shift out too.

Is she looking to get her PR and half your money through the women's charter if both of you get married? Once she is a PR, she is no longer afraid of changing boss/switching shops. She is also no longer worried about AV raids as they cannot deport her. Plus if she divorces you, she gets money and monthly alimony. You think carefully before you propose... ok?
ok bro. well noted. i will wait for another year and see the situation. you are right that it's a big jump. somehow i met her and fall in love w her.

my father think ML is just for f. not for wife material. but he slowly change after she move in and stay w us. i am mid 30
Old 20-10-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 7
holomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of lightholomolo is a glorious beacon of light

Guys, damn sian to maintain a vietbu ML as girlfriend sia, need to pick her up everyday to and fro work. Sometimes feel like I'm working part time like grabdriver

Are vietbus all so sticky and high maintenance?

Thinking to find other nationality, hahahaha
Old 20-10-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
Guys, damn sian to maintain a vietbu ML as girlfriend sia, need to pick her up everyday to and fro work. Sometimes feel like I'm working part time like grabdriver

Thinking to find other nationality, hahahaha
Bro, I think not abt Nationality. Back in Malaysia, there are also girls that also think they are high up there. Want men to pick n send them even though they have their own car.

Sg girl I dunno. I only know most of them not interest in Malaysian men. Wahahaha. I believe every country got their share of lousy and good woman..
Old 20-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holomolo View Post
They are scared other Vietbus stick to you. So they monitor you closely. 1 Vietbu I know even ban her husband from learning Viet. She say better for them to communicate in broken English and Chinese than for him to learn Viet and end up communicating with other Vietbu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyman87 View Post
my father think ML is just for f. not for wife material. but he slowly change after she move in and stay w us. i am mid 30
You are your father's flesh and blood. Of course he is worried for you. He probably saw how other guys suffered in the past. How old is this ML? Any plan for kids? If there are plans for kids, can you accept that she may share her different sense of logic to your children? Can be a big point of argument.

1 PRC ML lady I know is super money face. She divorced her husband and went to buy her own resale HDB to stay with her child. She has custody. Because she always under-declare her income, banks now either don't want to lend her money or lend very little with high cash deposit required. So she end up buying resale 3 room HDB. When she tell her child they are moving out, her young child ask her if it is to move out to condo or a executive HDB flat. The young child basically tell the PRC lady he will not move out if the HDB flat is too small and lousy. Even the young child is so money faced,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1