The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
pondscaper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TOTO SINGAPORE $8Million WOW HUAT AH

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Mine mother used to say back into the 90s. She hoped the winners will donate % of the $ to charity. Donate to religious organizations also can.
Should be Singapore Pools "request" the winners to donate
Old 18-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

when will be my luck to strike?
Old 19-10-2021, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
The TOTO $8Million draw snowballed 3x to coming this Monday 18 Oct 9pm, with a $8 million prize for the jackpot. Being a true-blue Singaporean, I have bought some numbers too. We all know that this is a game of chance, luck and rather low probability of winning, but wouldn’t it be interesting to see some real data?

There are two parts of this project. The first is to get the data. 3 years of Group 1 jackpot data are available in Singapore Pool’s website. The extraction was automated using Python, and dumped into a sqlite database. Google Maps API was also used to geocode Singapore Pool branch’s addresses so as to place markers in a map.

With the more time-consuming coding over, all the data were finally visualised using Tableau. And the resulting dashboard above is created. Sharing is caring.

https://winlife888.wordpress.com/202...-toto-jackpot/

Video walkthrough
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeN4dQye/
TS is lucky anhmohlover did not read ur post. Hahaha
Old 20-10-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2578 / Power: 7
aurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond reputeaurahiongka has a reputation beyond repute

only strike 3 nos

sian
Old 20-10-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondscaper View Post
And the name of donor is Singapore Pools or the winner?
Old 20-10-2021, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pondscaper View Post
I dunno if the MO has changed but back in the 90s.... every big winner will be ushered into a private room when they go to collect their winnings. While they are waiting inside the room for their check to be prepared..... a stream of "representatives" from various organisations/charities will come into the room to sweetalk, psycho or beg the winner for some donations.

KNN damn stressed to be waiting inside that room. If you are not the steadfast type.... sure will give away some of your winnings before you even step out from there.

Worse still it does not end there...... the following weeks you will also be receiving mail and calls from strangers. How the hell did they manage to get your private information?

Sometimes it is better to be a small winner ..... at least you get some peace of mind.
Old 20-10-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
I dunno if the MO has changed but back in the 90s.... every big winner will be ushered into a private room when they go to collect their winnings. While they are waiting inside the room for their check to be prepared..... a stream of "representatives" from various organisations/charities will come into the room to sweetalk, psycho or beg the winner for some donations.

KNN damn stressed to be waiting inside that room. If you are not the steadfast type.... sure will give away some of your winnings before you even step out from there.

Worse still it does not end there...... the following weeks you will also be receiving mail and calls from strangers. How the hell did they manage to get your private information?

Sometimes it is better to be a small winner ..... at least you get some peace of mind.
Like those fucking gangsters asking for protection money before letting you go
Old 20-10-2021, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by basewang View Post
Like those fucking gangsters asking for protection money before letting you go
I think they are in cahoots together.... otherwise how can these outsiders enter into the SP private rooms?
Old 21-10-2021, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
The TOTO $8Million draw snowballed 3x to coming this Monday 18 Oct 9pm, with a $8 million prize for the jackpot. Being a true-blue Singaporean, I have bought some numbers too. We all know that this is a game of chance, luck and rather low probability of winning, but wouldn’t it be interesting to see some real data?

There are two parts of this project. The first is to get the data. 3 years of Group 1 jackpot data are available in Singapore Pool’s website. The extraction was automated using Python, and dumped into a sqlite database. Google Maps API was also used to geocode Singapore Pool branch’s addresses so as to place markers in a map.

With the more time-consuming coding over, all the data were finally visualised using Tableau. And the resulting dashboard above is created. Sharing is caring.

https://winlife888.wordpress.com/202...-toto-jackpot/

Video walkthrough
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeN4dQye/
So, what the fuck has this got to do with Adult Discussions about Sex? Are you brain dead?
Old 21-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think they are in cahoots together.... otherwise how can these outsiders enter into the SP private rooms?
Give some incentives la lol
Old 21-10-2021, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:

The current set up at Middle Road is not a small room. It is quite a big room with plenty of seats (a bit like waiting to collect passport at ICA) with a few staff working behind a counter protected by glass shield.

You are issued a cheque in your name so no point anyone rob you of your cheque.

I'd be glad to have the opportunities to go there frequently.
Old 22-10-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 5
teoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
I'd be glad to have the opportunities to go there frequently.
Wa you must be damn lucky bro
Old 22-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Aiyah, if its yours, even ordinary quick pick also can win. If not yours, even system 7-12,13,40,50,1000 also wont kena. So just buy $1 dollar enough lor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1