The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 16-10-2021, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
Sian.. cannot try….. verify until fourth day.. still no reply.. guess my points here low, that’s why don’t take me.. hard to find this type also.. it’s the suppliers market now.. 😐
Special note to all: For safety reasons, please take note that we will not be accepting any new customers during this special period and will be serving regulars only until further notice. Our apologies on any inconvenience caused

Notice posted from VP in July 21 that they wouldn't be taking new customer from the time being.
Old 16-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Special note to all: For safety reasons, please take note that we will not be accepting any new customers during this special period and will be serving regulars only until further notice. Our apologies on any inconvenience caused

Notice posted from VP in July 21 that they wouldn't be taking new customer from the time being.
Bro who complained also on forum since 2017 but only posted 4 'can share'... so how to verify you are a cheongster?
Old 16-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 8
Noobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to beholdNoobien88 is a splendid one to behold
You have got a point? But I don’t always log in to post.. and I guess pretty much a lot of guys are also like me, not like you such a pro Cheongster.. I’m just voicing out most of the guys here who are also experiencing the same issues.. and might even has lesser 4 ‘can share’ posts.. now that someone has cleared the air.. that they not taking new customer since July21, then of coz.. I will respect them.. I just don’t feel it’s right to keep ppl hanging.. ask ppl wait for nothingness.. like I said lo.. since you’re such a pro cheongster, you won’t experience such issue.. and I hope you will never will.. coz it’s just fk-ed up feeling..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro who complained also on forum since 2017 but only posted 4 'can share'... so how to verify you are a cheongster?
Old 17-10-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All I can say is there's many type of cheongster. Some just wanted to be a silence reader, some like to share, some like to shoot only and some like to share and shoot. One type of rice feed many type of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobien88 View Post
I just don’t feel it’s right to keep ppl hanging.. ask ppl wait for nothingness.. like I said lo.. since you’re such a pro cheongster, you won’t experience such issue.. and I hope you will never will.. coz it’s just fk-ed up feeling..
I use to be like you but after years of cheoning I learn sometime if this stable reject me, there's another one out there waiting to earn my money. There's always another pussy waiting for my rode. Move on try other stable and write some Frs to build up your rep. That's how I get my verification from most stable with no big issue.
Old 18-10-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Ninjalooter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a session with Lucy. It’s my first time with VP stable.

I am very impressed with the arrangements and the service. First of all the location is good. The room is clean and smell good. I’d always bring my own okamoto condom (thinner the better right lol) but didn’t have a chance to use mine cuz they’re provided!

Lucy is cute. Short hair pretty face curvy babe. And she’d always make those slutty CFM looks, it turns me on so much. Boobs looked enhanced and they’re soft and lovely pairs.

Shower is SOP but she’s wild in the bed. BBBJ is fantastic. All the bros have reviewed about tongue swirly thingy and yes it feels amazing. She can blow for a long time and I have to ask her stop. Then she capped me and started riding me. Oh boy.. her pussy is so tight, it gripped me so hard when she’s riding. Feel so shiok and I cum in like 5 mins. Damn sian.. cum before changing any position. I was thinking of doggy her hard. Going to RTF to doggy those peaches.
Old 18-10-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
Xen1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Back to action, after survey around PRC markets, keep hit into disappointment, those FR stat till like got dragon got phoenix, go there rubbish, today finally try again VP boss's Carol

Petite, for those VP regular since very long ago, have met Ruby those, definitely cant give much point to look, but definitely still pretty.

Boobs: enhanced, D probably?

Painting: she seem to be very shy? any bro success? or just me fail...but she do allow soft touch, really easy wet,

FJ: this is why i write this FR, can really feel her inside trying to pushing you out, like newtons law? those have fuck taiwan KK (recent that girl, not old KK) will understand what i means.

RTF, definitely yes
Old 19-10-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Elektra on Day1. Here's my FR. -YMMV-

Name: Elektra

Face: 8.5/10 (looks about 85% like the pictures posted. Reminds me of a poly student kind. Definitely one of the prettiest girls to grace the stable imo)

Shower: She already showered before so no pre-bonk tease

Frenching/Kissing: 9/10 very sensual and tender kissing, treats you very gently...

Body: 7.5/10 (Skinny, like a chinese ah lian)

Boobs: 9/10 (B cups, all-natural and definitely my favourite size)

BBBJ: 8/10 (A bit on the inexperienced side, but that also has its own charm)

FJ: 9/10 (She is shaved, got wet really easily and also quite snug. We did missionary, then followed by cowgirl and boy can she ride... follow by doggy until finish. Definitely willing to please, even though i believe i was her 5th customer that day)

GFE: 9.5/10 (She gives you a certain vibe, like chilling with your gf. Quite talkative, and she learnt some singlish also during her previous job. Lots of hugs, kisses and cuddling)

Overall: 9/10. (side note, Elektra is the first 9/10 i ever give. i don't give 9s and up very easily. For me, anything above a 6 is considered an OK bonk, while anything above 7 is a good bonk. anything above 8 i'd consider a great bonk, while 9+ are reserved for bonks that make me want to return again the next day, and the day after... etc. Elektra is definitely RTF daily kind. If only i got more Vitamin T and M..)

RTF: 100%

Please take care of her while she is in SG bros!
Old 20-10-2021, 02:08 PM
Samster

For those who already been verify by VP and yet to try Mi Mi should go book your slot. Together with Kylie & Milan, she's in my top 3 VP sex goddess.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
For those who already been verify by VP and yet to try Mi Mi should go book your slot. Together with Kylie & Milan, she's in my top 3 VP sex goddess.
Personally feel Eliza has a better overall figure, is prettier and fucks harder, but Mimi is also super horny and her boobs are natural.

Don’t think Eliza will be returning until after regular air travel resumes.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Personally feel Eliza has a better overall figure, is prettier and fucks harder, but Mimi is also super horny and her boobs are natural.

Eliza gone before I got chance to try but Mi Mi sure rank high in term of boobs and horness.
Old 20-10-2021, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does mimi use to work at club leo. She look familiar
Old 20-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
KKJS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kind of agree mimi is one of the best for now. Her natural big boobs reminds me of jav actress Julia. Together w all the horny vibes.
Old 20-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
Does mimi use to work at club leo. She look familiar
She told me she didn't come to SG to work as a KTV hostess.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

reco for first timer? like long haired girls haha
Old 20-10-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Fully agree with bro Keima. Eliza rlly fits the bill of chio, sensual, sexy and sweet. Body was to die for although her boobs were enhanced....miss bonking her super sad that she is gone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1