The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bella, kopishopuncle, Sara

Old 15-10-2021, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 248 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Re: Toa payoh

Tried Hui Hui at 107.Saw another lady no bad.Anybody knows her name?
Old 15-10-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
elasticache deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
should be XJ
Old 15-10-2021, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabba View Post
X***J***
Both also leaving by end of the month.
Old 16-10-2021, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 9
cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
X***J***
Both also leaving by end of the month.
XJ was not bad. So if both leave who else is left?
Old 16-10-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwolf78 View Post
XJ was not bad. So if both leave who else is left?
Only one ML left. The boss is still trying to looking for new ML.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

cwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to beholdcwolf78 is a splendid one to behold

Anybody tried A** at slimming spa (2nd lvl) at Toa Payoh Central? Saw her advertising for massage.
Old 18-10-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Only one ML left. The boss is still trying to looking for new ML.
the boss is it a lady boss with big boobs de?
Old 19-10-2021, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Anybody tried A** at slimming spa (2nd lvl) at Toa Payoh Central? Saw her advertising for massage.
Ok went to recce on my own. In central there is a row of backlane units on 2nd floor accessible from staircase. Didn't realize that many of them are spas. Went to this slimming center that was advertising on an app but unfortunately the beautiful photos are fake. The therapists are quite old and not chio to say the least. I did not explore the other spas in this row - maybe will recce more next time.
Old 19-10-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 15
xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!xperienced is one of the Best!

any bro here got lucky at prxxty rxlxx at central? Any particular ml to recommend?
Old 19-10-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok went to recce on my own. In central there is a row of backlane units on 2nd floor accessible from staircase. Didn't realize that many of them are spas. Went to this slimming center that was advertising on an app but unfortunately the beautiful photos are fake. The therapists are quite old and not chio to say the least. I did not explore the other spas in this row - maybe will recce more next time.
You mean you went to slimming centre to get massage? Is this at blk 1*7?
Old 19-10-2021, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 7
Louiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLouiskhoo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GerryJays View Post
Mostly aunties. Now all in uniform and there’s a kid running around inside green signboard wellness center. Sibei weird. Even got maid inside there regularly chasing the kid around LOL. I know cuz regularly go buy UNO beef house haha do always pass by.

Rest appear clean and legit TCM clinics.
yes, this one can avoid, unless you prefer mature ones...
the duo sometimes will pair up to do double fly together... one of the lady is the mother of that kid.
if you got fetishes like "playing boy's mum in the room" while the boy run outside the room, then ok.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quite kinky, get the kid to join in. Just saying. I used to patronise this milf years ago at katong. Old hands like me will know which one, shop house, second floor just in front was a bus stop. No holds barred arena till one day her son appeared. After that my lanjiao couldn’t stand anymore. Couldnt bring myself to fuck a boy’s mom when he was seated outside. By the way any bros here remember her? Last heard she got knocked up, gave birth and think remarried. Became a housing agent. Almost 10 years now. If she’s still in the spa biz, would definitely look for her. Cheers

Last edited by tangerinesex; 19-10-2021 at 10:55 PM.
Old 20-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone has lobang for ice cream in TPY. Pls PM
thanks thanks
Old 21-10-2021, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Quite kinky, get the kid to join in. Just saying. I used to patronise this milf years ago at katong. Old hands like me will know which one, shop house, second floor just in front was a bus stop. No holds barred arena till one day her son appeared. After that my lanjiao couldn’t stand anymore. Couldnt bring myself to fuck a boy’s mom when he was seated outside. By the way any bros here remember her? Last heard she got knocked up, gave birth and think remarried. Became a housing agent. Almost 10 years now. If she’s still in the spa biz, would definitely look for her. Cheers
Is it Qiqi? Place near Katong laksa.
Old 21-10-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
GerryJays deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by catalyst View Post
anyone has lobang for ice cream in TPY. Pls PM