The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
By coast guard yes, they came over to warn us to not swim in the open water and when we got out of the water they realised we were naked and told us off for that too 😅 took down our ICs as well 🙄

Hahaha. You should invite coast guard to join you ma.
Old 19-10-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
basewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Hahaha. You should invite coast guard to join you ma.
Maybe they did, sis never mention only
Old 19-10-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by basewang View Post
Maybe they did, sis never mention only

Need to sign up for coast guard liao.

Got chance to see.

You know.

Old 20-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
Need to sign up for coast guard liao.

Got chance to see.

You know.

I think that's rare la. More chance to see dead people floating in the sea..

Check out my thread
Old 02-11-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Hi everybody, it's been rather dry and busy for me lately but something interesting caught my eye recently. Remember the neighbour that was recovering from surgery on her legs? It seems that she has fully recovered and her legs still look good.

I've been working from home for the past year and got a little tired of home cooked food, especially when my cooking isn't fantastic. So I decided to head out and buy lunch from a nearby coffee shop. As I stepped into the lift, a familar face (even though she's masked up) greeted me and I instantly recognized the wife of my neighbour (let's call her Kitty). It seems that she was also heading to the same coffee shop to buy lunch.

So I started asking if her legs are ok (ACL tear), how's life, etc along the way. We had a good chat and I can feel that she's comfortable with me. I didn't notice what she was wearing as we were having a conversation earlier. It's kind of hard to describe but she was wearing a cotton top with buttons (), something like this from the front but she only had the top few unbuttoned (not so many).

I realized she's probably a mid A cupper (she's got nice legs though) and my guess is the hot weather (unbuttoned) plus it's easier to pop out in your home dress since she's going somewhere near. The best news is she seems to be braless maybe because she's not heavy on top and it doesn't look obvious.

Fortunately for me, I had a good angle looking into her top. While we walk, her top will also open up exposing more of her boobs. That definately drew my attention and sent my adrenaline into overdrive. Although she has smaller boobs, the top doesn't open that much most of the time so I can only see the top of her boob. There was probably a split second when I thought there was a nipple slip but it was hard to say.

Unfortunately, there was't much to see by the time we reach our destination. It was pretty fast buying food as there wasn't much people. Being the gentleman, I offered to hold her packet of food since it wasn't heavy anyway.

On our way back, the usual top side view of her boob and couple of times where the opening was just shy of her nipple. However, some of my attention was drawn to our conversation so I didn't see much.

As we proceeded into the lift, Kitty accidently dropped her bunch of house keys and intuitively bend and pick it up. I'm really grateful to gravity as her top magically opened up and it was wide enough to spot her nipple for a few good seconds ().

Although her boob is on the smaller end, she compensated with a large pointed nipple that didn't quite show up due to the thicker material she was wearing (). It was cheap thrill and it definately spiced up my boring week so far. It was soon my floor and I passed her food back and look forward to seeing her again (if I'm lucky).

That's all and I hope this little encounter spices up your day and week as well. As usual, feel free to share any interesting situations you experienced.
Old 02-11-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
grateful to gravity as her top magically opened up and it was wide enough to spot her nipple for a few good seconds ().

Although her boob is on the smaller end, she compensated with a large pointed nipple that didn't quite show up due to the thicker material she was wearing (). It was cheap thrill and it definately spiced up my boring week so far. It was soon my floor and I passed her food back and look forward to seeing her again (if I'm lucky).

That's all and I hope this little encounter spices up your day and week as well. As usual, feel free to share any interesting situations you experienced.
wow ...wat a pair of perky sharp tits she has tat looks so yummy n suckable ...think it's time for us to move house to be in yr neighbourhood TS ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-11-2021, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 5
heneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro taegukgi, hope you see more of her in future and share with us
Old 03-11-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lamapiggy000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing.
Old 03-11-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
Zaloh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At a chalet, opened the door (think the lock is spoilt) and saw my colleague showering, full frontal facing me Apologized to her then walked off.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaloh View Post
At a chalet, opened the door (think the lock is spoilt) and saw my colleague showering, full frontal facing me Apologized to her then walked off.
Wow, I didn't have that kind of luck yet but what did you see exactly?
Old 05-11-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
wow ...wat a pair of perky sharp tits she has tat looks so yummy n suckable ...think it's time for us to move house to be in yr neighbourhood TS ...hehe
Oh, her boobs are on the smaller side but yeah like you said, perky.
Old 05-11-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Once saw my stepsister masturbating when we both were alone at home. but she was still in very young and don't want shit to happen so I pretend didn't see and just do my stuff.
Old 05-11-2021, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heneco View Post
Very nice share bro taegukgi, hope you see more of her in future and share with us
I barely run into that couple since they are on a different floor. Even if I do, it's not like she'll be braless all the time. However, I just treat it as a bonus if there's any eye candy, it's the same after all.

The thing about all these encounters is just total random situations so there might be lengthy dry spells but I'll post interesting ones in here, no worries.
Old 11-11-2021, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I barely run into that couple since they are on a different floor. Even if I do, it's not like she'll be braless all the time. However, I just treat it as a bonus if there's any eye candy, it's the same after all.

The thing about all these encounters is just total random situations so there might be lengthy dry spells but I'll post interesting ones in here, no worries.
Hope that you can meet her again and update here, hehe.
Old 04-01-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 12
Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!Tysondragon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi everybody, I've got another encounter recently but it's pretty straight forward. What's interesting is it's related to a previous incident with a neighbour's daughter. For those who read it, the daughter has a Korean mother and this encounter is with her instead.

This happened last Friday, I can remember it because Friday is usually a shorter working day and usually not so busy. My morning meeting finished early and there was nothing scheduled after that, so I decided to pop out earlier to get lunch and also buy some groceries nearby before the lunch crowd sets in.

I checked in as usual at the supermarket and went for my favourite fruit section. As I was approaching the section, the back view of a lady in front looks familiar. It looks like the wife of a neighbour so I called out her name, let's just call her Angie. Her head swing around and resonated by calling out my name.

"Hey Angie, what a coincidence! Haven't been seeing you around these days", I said this while closing up the distance to her. "Oh, I've been really busy with online cooking classes and kids", she responded with a cheerful voice while looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes, that reminds me when I first met her.

From my understanding, most Koreans do not have large eyes but Angie's different. She has a pair of sparkling almond shaped eyes with long curved lashes (real ones not stick ons). She speaks very good English for a Korean and I'm very impress with her demure nature. She has long black silky hair that runs just below her shoulder.

She was there to buy ingredients for a new dish she learn from the online cooking classes. So I thought why not learn a few cooking tricks from a neighbour while I shop for my stuff at the same time. Angie didn't mind me tagging along and it was later in our conversation that she prefers having me around as it's pretty boring to shop alone.

So we went from section to section grabbing vegetables, some fruits, etc. Things started getting interesting when we were at the frozen meat section. Angie spent some time deciding which cut and how much meat she needed, so we stood in front of the freezer for some time. After deciding, she grabbed a packet of meat and naturally bend downwards to her shopping basket (by now it's a little heavy to hang on to it all the time) and my natural reaction is to turn and see what she was doing. It was precisely at this time, I saw the top part of a pair boobs hanging in mid air and it seems there isn't any support at all (they were just swinging too much).

I stood frozen for awhile before coming to my senses. On second thought, maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me (she's attractive I must admit)? So I kind of took 2 steps back and stared at her back for any sign of a strap or something. I forgot to mention she was wearing a normal t-shirt with a regular round neck and it seems pretty thick too but I just couldn't spot any straps at all, similar to this

Nevertheless, we moved on to buying the rest of our groceries. In the process, there were a couple of down blouse situations where I can see most of the boobs but just stop short of the nipples. I think the main reason is probably the larger size of her boobs just hanging downwards (she's most likely 40s) and the opening to her neck isn't that large. On the other hand, I didn't really make an effort to peek into her top but just treat it as a bonus to see free eye candy.

Guess what? We actually walked home and I forgot to buy lunch! So I settled for cup noodles and went back to clearing some work before settling down for the weekend. Till now I'm still not sure if she went braless last week and wore something thicker to hide it.

Thank you for reading, I hope you can support me with points and share your own experience, happy weekend.
nice story bro!!! epic u forget ur lunch. i guess maybe she has nip stick or nu bra perhaps..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1