The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-10-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 14
bambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambi_boy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyan311 View Post
Thanks bro for the detailed FR. Will try to book a session with her.
Enjoy the session bro. Seriously, used to have a discussion on whether it is better to visit MLs in the day or night. From my personal experience, I would rather go earlier when they are “cleaner” and rested rather than at night. WFH has further facilitated it for me😁. Not sure what other samsters prefer, but daytime has mostly been better for me with the ladies. I am old school guy.
Old 19-10-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 12
asdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samsterasdfkjjj is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by benny22 View Post
Fake photos, that's a TWMM, seen her livestreams on FB before...
Those planning to commando,please don't expect the same person as per pics lol.
ahahahahahhahahaahha UP YOUR PTS saved my moniez
Old 19-10-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Bluecar11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
Some of the untrue postings in this forum really made me LOL after hearing from the MLs themselves. They are unaware that there are so many spokespersons making "announcements" on their behalf.
HAHAHA MLs also quite smart ok. Tell different bros different stories, see which story spreads online then they can identify who is the big mouth xD
Old 19-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

What happened to Yaya and baby? their shop uplorry also ah?
Old 19-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

One down. Tried wen wen today. Told u guys to wish me luck. Not a smooth journey as I waited her for almost 30 minutes because she overslept.

Quite accomodative as I got special request before heading over.

Overall..... First sight, OK, looks similar to photo. Got those foxy look, age will be early to mid 30s. Massage, er........ At most 15 mins then proceed to sensual. Put in effort to please with catbath from back to front. Then my turn to service on her. She lie flat and let me do the job. Stick my rod into her mouth while she lie on her back. Then switch position again and end of story. Agreed she is meant for boobs lover although saggy boobs. Anyway, it's 100% natural and soft. Not my type because she got big aerola.

RTM: Not sure, might not.
Old 19-10-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ting-ting-massage/

Commando special force! All fall in~~~

Just back from 1 month break.

Looking at this new listing, msg and text her. Immediately got a slot. And first few customer from her as today is her brand new day. Woo yeah!

If you want accurate what does she look like, she look exact on the video. The photo is quite heavy photoshop. Lol. And from the real person, Should be SYT from the side view! The make up look quite heavy for me. I guess the age late 20s early 30s. But new ML new look new blood. Fresh from oven. Woohoo.

Given the location is quite easy to park. And foot solider need to walk from DG mrt. And is quite new and safe also. Good clean 1 person stay place.

When I go up open door. Wearing a purple dress and with high heel shoe. Warmly welcoming you. Ask you weather hot anot wait outside should be very hot. And given a water and towel. So caring. So seat down and cool down first.

Afterwards was ask that do you want me to shower together? Hmmmmmmmm. v long no ml shower tgt. Is a one off experience. Most the ml ask to shower alone. Got chance see her naked whole body. Straight away say yes liao. Off light in the toilet and the sensual kick in liao. Mari Kita can sing national anthem.
. Nicely shape body boobs got C plus. But is enchance one. Natural shoik. But this part minus point. I don’t like enchance. Too fake liao.
Shower like 5 mins. I wish can longer. Your body and her nipple stick together. Help you clean nice nice put body soap.

Afterwards head to the bed, go for massage laio. Massage ok only . Don’t expect good MASSAGE.

Sensually very shoik la. Green horn but auto roam. Slow and steady. Kiss you everywhere and good service orientated and accommodative. Confirm plus Choo you leave as a happy man.

$110 only. Tsk tsk. I am expecting $120 for this kind of service.
Old 19-10-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles View Post
hi bros, out of action recently, so want to ask... the xiao yu that looks like korean actress rtc already? TIA
Not rtc. She is still around …
Old 19-10-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 14
kennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud ofkennethmak has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ting-ting-massage/

Afterwards was ask that do you want me to shower together? Hmmmmmmmm. v long no ml shower tgt. Is a one off experience. Most the ml ask to shower alone.
Waah tempting...so rare shower tog...wish it can be 10 mins....gd one bro
Old 19-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tianxie8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Brothers. Anyone tried her before ?

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-qianqian/
Old 19-10-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/

Guys, can I confirm that her boobs are man made? Seem to remember reading that.
Old 19-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard that the football Zhuzhu got busted? How true?
Old 19-10-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallGuy100 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/an-an-massage/

Guys, can I confirm that her boobs are man made? Seem to remember reading that.
Shes my fav and hers are soft enough.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Shes my fav and hers are soft enough.
Yes and super high playability! She’s one of those if hit chemistry can French and grab boobs together.. can even paint Gao Gao.
Old 20-10-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Heard that the football Zhuzhu got busted? How true?
From my understanding not the case.
She is having a hard time finding new place after the hill saga that happened few weeks back.

Last edited by Tom666; 20-10-2021 at 02:05 AM.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys i am looking for syt ML that does fj.

I have tried syt axxi and axxle/gxm but they only offer hj after massage.

If its not too much to ask could share your syt ml that does fj?

Will up rep as return.TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1