The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-10-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 23
JackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud ofJackieWong has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbj View Post

Any bros up her before?
Any bros got her contact will exchange with 3 maid contact
Old 19-10-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
shagballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Any bros up her before?
Very horny this one. Last time hooked her by playing mobile legend with her. She can really suck and make those faces when bjing. Nice jugs to tit fuck
Old 19-10-2021, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

It's getting harder to find those who fxxks responsibly. I did not want to waste time. Less of such FBs less nightmares.
Old 19-10-2021, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post

It's getting harder to find those who fxxks responsibly. I did not want to waste time. Less of such FBs less nightmares.
So many girls with STD’s why would you go raw 🙈🤷‍♂️, only idiots go raw
Old 19-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 3
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurblur2032 View Post
I follow her on tiktok, very chio, but think I normal person, cannot handle this type as you she go branded shop, eat high tea etc. Haha
What’s her TikTok pls
Old 19-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdamien View Post

Just met this indo dh and made out with her , wanted to bring her to somwhere else but she was worried that her mam might be heading home soon. Looking forward to upping her soon
Stay where one so fierce
Old 19-10-2021, 05:27 PM
Samster

crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royara0429 View Post
Meeting her. Hope to score 🤞🏼
This one charge. Always need money to buy 4d
Old 19-10-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Any bros up her before?
Stay where
Old 19-10-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 979 / Power: 12
lololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to beholdlololhi is a splendid one to behold

got one maid offer $500 for one time sex. she even told me to go geylang if i cant pay her. i blocked her immediately.

please bros, dont spoil the market, your $500 and my $500 can be used to find a good quality FL in local dome. dont give it to the DHs.
Old 19-10-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post

Every year many r diagnosed with HIV, STDs unknowingly. Trust me, it is juz a matter of time she gets it. In fact most maids raw with strangers, even they know abt the risks. I did with many on first meet up after few days chat only. All say, condom up to you as long don't make them pregnant.
Old 19-10-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post
got one maid offer $500 for one time sex. she even told me to go geylang if i cant pay her. i blocked her immediately.

please bros, dont spoil the market, your $500 and my $500 can be used to find a good quality FL in local dome. dont give it to the DHs.
U never fuck her grand mother and grand father before block her? This type need to be scolded
Old 19-10-2021, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lololhi View Post

Got her name or michat acc.. haha want to see who her.. alot this type lah.. got one everyday txt me ask me grab food for her to eat.. I also blocked her.. thanks to all those Robert..
Old 20-10-2021, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Why I read like its almost a must to have a car to up maid.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Why I read like its almost a must to have a car to up maid.
Not must but more convenient. I know bros who dont have a car and still have a high hit rate.
Old 20-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Nv ever "eat" your own maid. There r so many neighbors maids to choose. Dating apps, OT disco, LP, PL, to screw. Outside can see so many ah gong, squeeze boobs go hotel till song song.

If he knows n just go dating apps n chat the maids he will support her, he can screw till happy.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...-tried-to-rape
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1