The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and booked the malaysian chinese syt. The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding with parking lots available .
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room. Not bad, quite spacious and with the dimmed lighted, quite romantic.
The therapist came in within few min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is green but quite detailed n attentive in massaging. As i am quite tired, i went to sleep during the massage. Only semi awoken, when she start to work on my lower body, her soft & warm hand press against my butt n lower thigh, simply sensual. She applied more warm oil and press her hands on to my butt and applied more strength. Then use her fingers to work my lower butt and slowly downward to my buttcrack then to inner thigh then groin then...........goosh.....simply sensational. hahaaha. After a good 10 min, she move to lower thigh n calf......very good technique. When come to the front, she worked on my chest and slowly work downward to my tummy follow by my inner groin and so forth. Quite good, hahaha. I also find her nice to chat with too, probably due to same culture. I think she is only 22 or 23 yr old. Just started this line not many months ago.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage.
Can share contact and damages?
Old 18-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
ilikesyt82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 18-10-2021, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 16
spencerwcw is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspencerwcw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, pls help share ctc. I have been looking for a good massage therapist. Thanks
Old 18-10-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
t6vl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

4th time visiting this Spa. Got my usual ML lady Linda. Normal looking a little plump but very daring. First visits just HJ with roaming, 2nd visit HJ with roaming and fingering. She can get very wet. 3 visit gave me a bbbj + HJ roaming and fingering. 4th visit bbbj+HJ at the start then 2 hrs later another HJ with all the perks. Can’t wait to see what 5th visit brings.
Old 19-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 11
kino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to behold

its been over afew years since i chiong but recently wfh, damm sianz and stress, so i went to hunt...

just came back from a quickie, this is gonna be a bit long.
i saw 1 Lady (eva) online from sgbeauty, msg her and she said 2.20pm, i said okie. go all the way to MacPherson, so difficult to find parking space, managed to find one, then walk over, the place is so dark and crazy, ml open door and said now cannot do, faster leave...so i suck thumb faster leave.

on my way out to hunt another joint, i chanced upon this spa.
*hint* the sign is monotone.

already feeling blue balls, horny and sianz, i went inside and was met by this ml (petite maybe 158 - 160, big boobs, should be 36c or 34d, PRC, clean shaven, nice to grab and fck), at the counter, she said can u wait, i said i cant, then she point to the 40min $45. then i said okie. she led me to the room, once inside the room, she asked me what service you want. i said six, she say 150, i said all in 120 at most. she ask me to lay down but i saw her 36c boobs i went and grope her from behind, then she touch me all over and say 2ic is different and big.

missionary all the way then half way she say u exercise can last so long. ml grabbed my ass and making me fck her harder and faster, play wif my nipple while moaning.

after finish, i asked for her number, now in the process of getting her wechat, lets see. she said there are more ladies here, one injured and one is sick (maybe she excuse, want me to take her).

i didnt last long (10-15minutes at most) and released. quick washup and i am gone.

up, pm me or share location at north area.
Old 19-10-2021, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
redlance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameswood View Post
Got the contact from bro soundwork and went right after work. Nice spa in a nice quiet corner of the neigbourhood.
Do not expect much from a malaysian syt. Can tell her massage experience was green but she got all the spots right ...maybe need to work on pressure to perfect the art. Here come the best part the teasing was heavenly as she slided her smooth and agile fingers in and out of the brief to access and stealthily caressed my erotic zones including my ass crack, area beneath my testicles, the deep v zone, etc. she tore the brief at the side to access my v zone deeply. When told tp flip over, she massage my chest slowly all the way down to my tummy area, and further down more, 2 cm away from my harden rod. Pressure the spot n hold there for 5 sec, my bloods all flow to didi and get me even more hard. she smiled at me when she saw my didi reaction and continue her massage on my thigh and calf. Finished off the session by cleaning my body with a warm towel. No happy ending.......lol......overall is enjoyable . Next visit maybe try the massage goddness M which is strongly recommended by soundworks too. BTW i up ur point bro soundworks.
Bro can PM contact? Thanks
Old 19-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
raymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraymondo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryBoy View Post
Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and booked the malaysian chinese syt. The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding with parking lots available .
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room. Not bad, quite spacious and with the dimmed lighted, quite romantic.
The therapist came in within few min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is green but quite detailed n attentive in massaging. As i am quite tired, i went to sleep during the massage. Only semi awoken, when she start to work on my lower body, her soft & warm hand press against my butt n lower thigh, simply sensual. She applied more warm oil and press her hands on to my butt and applied more strength. Then use her fingers to work my lower butt and slowly downward to my buttcrack then to inner thigh then groin then...........goosh.....simply sensational. hahaaha. After a good 10 min, she move to lower thigh n calf......very good technique. When come to the front, she worked on my chest and slowly work downward to my tummy follow by my inner groin and so forth. Quite good, hahaha. I also find her nice to chat with too, probably due to same culture. I think she is only 22 or 23 yr old. Just started this line not many months ago.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage.
Bro can share ctc tks
Old 20-10-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Risingcloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Pm you too, Write a FR after trying. cheer
Bro, mind sharing the massage contact? Thanks!
Old 21-10-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
blow360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi @soundworks, mind sharing contact and location please?
Old 21-10-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Best massage place other than the good massage, sensual or ML.. a few things for me will be:

1. Location: cannot be too ulu and cannot be a place which is so busy and indiscreet.

2. Renovated place, private room with shower area. No curtains pls, no funny smell too.

3. As my OC is checking, best to have the trace together device, not the one where I use my app as it has history. Also, must not look sleazy in case my OC spot check. This one I go to, sometimes got ladies patronize.

ML must be good conversationalist, cannot black face if I never take GQ, massage strong with back and neck cracking, looks suit me, and don’t push the stupid P88 package. No need for SYT or drop dead gorgeous, I just need a good rub, and a release, like a lunchtime getaway. Hehe
Old 22-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
muthugane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

got contact from bro angsanna quite some time ago but got no time to try.

Today finally can eat snake a bit afternoon, went down to shop and ask for Mxxxxx but told her appointment till evening.. counter staff recomd malaysia girl Fxxxx instead. Since reach edi so just give it a try. Took oil package for 90mins.

Massage wise quite solid. Teasing part very shiok also, I think only available with oil package. Will rtm for and try to book Mxxxxx before went down to shop.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
FireNindo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can anyone share contact some good contact and locations?
Old 23-10-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
shyturq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking for some good rubs today too. Hopefully some kind soul bros can help me out. Thanks a lot too.
Old 23-10-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 14
dongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of lightdongdongchiang is a glorious beacon of light
Hey anyone can share contact. Needed to destress haha
Old 23-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 11
MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!MPSpecialNoob is one of the Best!

Hi bro, can share contacts?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread