The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcus77 View Post
Imagine she say that to all her customer sure rich
Also depend on how many ppl can afford to give. Hahaha. Thats why I ask TS for contact. We can go verify.
Old 19-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

In exchange I can give TS good recommendations in Lor Ah Soo area. Lol
Old 19-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Share her contact and we will take revenge for you.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:56 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2158 / Power: 0
SGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond reputeSGhappyman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Share her contact and we will take revenge for you.
Good idea
Old 19-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
Hi Guys, long time lurker, seldom post. Need some advice:

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?

Any advice from bros who are more experienced ?
Dear bro, you should have come here for advice BEFORE you lend her the money.

Now, you may proceed to PCC and kiss your money goodbye.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro just ask her again say you need the money urgently.
See what will she reply.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 16
Assassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond reputeAssassin has a reputation beyond repute

Some of my friends like to play same tactics with me especially gamblers. 1st time borrowed $400 but will return on time. 2nd time borrowed $1000 but will delay for a month giving lame excuses but luckily returned the $. 3rd time wanted to borrow $2500 from me and i blacklisted his HP no. immediately. My soft hearted friend lent him $4K and he changed HP no. after dragging for a few months.

Suggest to pay back in monthly installment either $200 or $500. Got $5k back for one of my ex ML gf in this manner as her China friend's husband gambled the $ away.
Old 20-10-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 4
holymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterholymoley313 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At this point I'm just following this thread to see what happens next
Old 20-10-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Some of my friends like to play same tactics with me especially gamblers. 1st time borrowed $400 but will return on time. 2nd time borrowed $1000 but will delay for a month giving lame excuses but luckily returned the $. 3rd time wanted to borrow $2500 from me and i blacklisted his HP no. immediately. My soft hearted friend lent him $4K and he changed HP no. after dragging for a few months.

Suggest to pay back in monthly installment either $200 or $500. Got $5k back for one of my ex ML gf in this manner as her China friend's husband gambled the $ away.
To prevent headache best not to loan any money to any ml period...cannot trust their sob stories...they will borrow from more than one customers...these women tell all types of lies and sad stories...they will then change their phone number or got to new place to work...cannot trust any ml unless you are married to her legally
Old 21-10-2021, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 863 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymoley313 View Post
At this point I'm just following this thread to see what happens next
Nothing happens bro, ought to agree that TS is good in imagination & creation ..
Old 21-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

This type of ML better don’t go.

I prefer to go to sincere, honest ML who do not cut corners.

My usual ML, have never asked for more tips, never tell me sob story, never push for P88 massage. Just honest and hardworking, with pride in her work, good at back cracking massage with free cupping thrown In.

These type of ML are keepers, they may not look the best, but they are also harmless. I never patronize gold diggers ML who make up easily 90% of all ML.

Even if u go, must be strong enough not to Kenna their KC
Old 22-10-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 10
LoveOrSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my personal experience. Many years back I used to visit a certain pub and got to know this singaporean girl working there as waitress. Of course I was interested to get into her pants and all. We did go out a few times for meals and drinks outside of her work place. So one day she told me because she is renting a room outside and not staying with her parents which i think should be true, asked to loan 1k to pay for overdue room rental and utilities bill. Out of sympathy and of course I thought maybe got chance so I lent to her without hesitation. Next month she try to ask me for another $500. That’s when I realised the red flags and just told her I no money and then after stopped contacting.

A little out of context I know but if singaporean girl also can run your money, what more ML working here whom anytime can RTC and many times we don’t even know where they stay and don’t even have their personal mobile number and wechat. Usually they use a business account from what I know. So yea I believe TS gotta kiss the money goodbye and take it as a lesson learnt.
Old 22-10-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
cesar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think since now the money is alrdy loaned, then just go straight to the point, ask her out after work go hotel for private massage.
Old 22-10-2021, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Lend $$$ to good friend , bros or relatives ... b4 promise sure return with a date ... when time go mostly act nothing happen or ghost u
End up lost $$$ n lost a friend
I m sure I m not the only 1 ... story will be repeating
So what think u ?

有借有还 上等人
有借无还 是贱人

有借有还 再借不难
有借无还 再见更难

Pls don't la just don't want to lost a friend
Old 22-10-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesar View Post
I think since now the money is alrdy loaned, then just go straight to the point, ask her out after work go hotel for private massage.
Thiis should be done before giving $$. Now is different story

Of cos no harm in asking ... jus try the luck
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1