The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 03-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Anyone know if Kitkat (Malay masseuse who provide SM) is still in the scene?
Old 05-10-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 7
potterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypotterlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, anyone know any sadistic mistress into spanking and nipple torture with prc rates?
Old 07-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 3
kinksamster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried ?

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=840372
Old 09-10-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amber gonna migrate to France so one less local domme leave the scene again. Seems like this year got others retire including Estella (cause of safety play issues and stalker) and rinnhara aka angelrinn aka reika... Even Caittrin leaving soon for Germany
Old 09-10-2021, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

These ladies come and go, it’s all part of life. All the best to them and thanks for the memories!
Old 09-10-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully there will be some new Mistresses coming onto the local scene in Singapore. It would be a good time for whoever is stepping up especially when things look to be opening up further and sessions may be easier to organise.
Old 10-10-2021, 01:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
ILemonic has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
Amber gonna migrate to France so one less local domme leave the scene again. Seems like this year got others retire including Estella (cause of safety play issues and stalker) and rinnhara aka angelrinn aka reika... Even Caittrin leaving soon for Germany
what safety play issues you talking about?
Old 11-10-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if this domme takes in person sessions or just findom, and any reviews?

https://twitter.com/vampireflorin34?s=21
Old 11-10-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

who is Mistress C?? Sound Familar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapbonacci View Post
[21.08.2021]
First Pro-domme session

Mistress C

[Continue]

---
Mistress proceeded to continue to tease me, using a Wartenberg wheel all over my body and gave my sensitive nipples an out of the world experience. The pain and the increased sensitivity made all the fading libido from being locked up for so long rushing back. My clit started to grow against the cage and I could feel the pressure of it wanting to be let out. I could also feel my anus started to pucker as I was hoping something will stuff that desperate hole of mine.

The tease and denial continued and suddenly Mistress started wrapping me up in something. I could not tell what was it without my sense of sight or touch. Slowly, I was wrapped up like a cocoon and a headset was placed on my ears. Music started to play and I could clearly remember the song that was played 'Elfen Lied - Lilum". The song was a rather calming song, and it helped to calm my mind as I tend to be a little claustrophobic and the restricted breathing was increasing my anxiety. Once the song started playing, Mistress left and I presume to prepare the tools required to punish and train me.

However, not long after Mistress came back. I could hear some metal clinking despite the song playing in my ears drowning out my surrounding. Out of no where, I could feel Mistress's latex gloves pulling down my underwear and she started examining my chastity cage. She slowly removed the headphone and the warp that was trapping my body. Before I know it, everything was gone except my blindfold and gag.

I was still hogtied and with my chastity cage exposed to Mistress. Without any pause, she started playing with my nipples and my balls. In a swift moment, she unlocked my cage and I could feel the cool air on my clit for the first time in a long time. My sensitive clit reacted quickly and I could feel it getting hard but Mistress was gripping on it really hard. I could feel some precum dribbling out of my clit. What a pathetic sight, I apologized and begged for forgiveness. My body had betrayed me, after such a long time being locked away I thought I had control over my libido, but apparently it still had control over me.

Mistress started toying with my clit and next thing I know I could feel something cold and wet sliding against my urethra opening. I immediately knew what was coming, Mistress was going to sound my clit. The thoughts of getting sounded has always excited me, the feeling of getting fucked on both opening was something that I had really wanted to explore.
Old 11-10-2021, 05:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
who is Mistress C?? Sound Familar
obviously Caitrin lah..bro elementz go one big round just to say she leaving for Germany soon..promote own mistress say so laah
Old 11-10-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Fapbonacci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
obviously Caitrin lah..bro elementz go one big round just to say she leaving for Germany soon..promote own mistress say so laah
She leaving for Germany meh? Also not perma, fact check before you kena pofma.
Old 11-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Fapbonacci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILemonic View Post
Don't even need to mention her name since some of you here don't like her. Also who doesn't know who "c" is.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fapbonacci View Post
She leaving for Germany meh? Also not perma, fact check before you kena pofma.
aiyo im just stating what bro elementz said, since he's Caitrin loyal sub should be not far off.. thats why i aso fact check what safety play issues he talking bout mah but seems like he got some insider info on whatever.. seems like he's in cahoots with the stalker or he talking bout himself lol... track instagram all...amber leave for france within few hrs aso know
Old 12-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 18
clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!clammedshut is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yolocarpediem View Post
anyone know if this domme takes in person sessions or just findom, and any reviews?
Don't bother with findom and online dommes. Most of them are fakes.

Either (1) they just copy paste from other online dommes without knowing what they're doing, and their interactions with you are also copy paste.

or (2) It's actually a guy behind the account. even if they have verification videos and send you authentic pictures, that's because there is a real girl, but the girl is not the one replying to you or interacting with you. She doesn't know much about domming beyond what the guy is telling her to say/do.

"Princess Jinora", "Rebeka" etc. are among these.
Old 14-10-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
yolocarpediem deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clammedshut View Post
Don't bother with findom and online dommes. Most of them are fakes.

Either (1) they just copy paste from other online dommes without knowing what they're doing, and their interactions with you are also copy paste.

or (2) It's actually a guy behind the account. even if they have verification videos and send you authentic pictures, that's because there is a real girl, but the girl is not the one replying to you or interacting with you. She doesn't know much about domming beyond what the guy is telling her to say/do.

"Princess Jinora", "Rebeka" etc. are among these.
Thank you bro, dodged a bullet!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1