The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: A whale of a time with a gorgeous buxomy babe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
U love her, huh? Me too ... 😍

Actually am not really a fan of meaty women but she is an exception as she is gorgeous 😝 ... She told me she was 7 kg lighter when she debuted in GL ...
yes my cup of TWG orange wood tea
Old 25-09-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
nincomput is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Name: Baby
Origin: Hunan

Based on the great reviews from all the bros here, wanted to try Selina. Unfortunately, was told that she is on a break this week. With some built up horniness, I selected Baby instead. And boy was that a good decision!

After showering me carefully with a standard bath and with some rubbing with her breasts, I thought this session would be quite standard. However, after coming out of the shower, as I lay on the bed. Baby showed her playful and naughty side when she told me she wanted to rape me with a grin. She gave me a wet catbath, with her tongue running all over my body. The naughty girl then teased my cockhead with her tongue tip, looking at me with a CFM look. This was when I told her I wanted to return the favor. After feeling my tongue on her, the girl was squirming and moaning. This was a girl who really likes sex as she got really wet really fast. By the time I was done with my tongue, she was begging me to bang her. Finished her off in missionary.

Here are my ratings for her(One’s man meat is another’s poison)
Looks: 9/10(Cute student look)
Boobs: 7/10(Not for boobs Lover, nipples are sensitive though)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (Very responsive)
GFE: 10/10 (We just cuddled together after sex while she teased my cock)
French: Can tell she don’t really like
Painting: Yes

Note: Baby suggested that she can do tarma with her best friend Abby.

Last edited by nincomput; 25-09-2019 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Deleting thread on request
Old 25-09-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by nincomput View Post
Name: Baby
Origin: Hunan

Based on the great reviews from all the bros here, wanted to try Selina. Unfortunately, was told that she is on a break this week. With some built up horniness, I selected Baby instead. And boy was that a good decision!

After showering me carefully with a standard bath and with some rubbing with her breasts, I thought this session would be quite standard. However, after coming out of the shower, as I lay on the bed. Baby showed her playful and naughty side when she told me she wanted to rape me with a grin. She gave me a wet catbath, with her tongue running all over my body. The naughty girl then teased my cockhead with her tongue tip, looking at me with a CFM look. This was when I told her I wanted to return the favor. After feeling my tongue on her, the girl was squirming and moaning. This was a girl who really likes sex as she got really wet really fast. By the time I was done with my tongue, she was begging me to bang her. Finished her off in both missionary and anal.

Here are my ratings for her(One’s man meat is another’s poison)
Looks: 9/10(Cute student look)
Boobs: 7/10(Not for boobs Lover, nipples are sensitive though)
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10 (Very responsive)
GFE: 10/10 (We just cuddled together after sex while she teased my cock)
French: Can tell she don’t really like
Painting: Yes

Note: Baby suggested that she can do tarma with her best friend Abby.
Woah, PRC that does anal, very long no see liao. Baby here i come Thanks for sharing bro!
Old 25-09-2019, 06:28 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Woah, PRC that does anal, very long no see liao. Baby here i come Thanks for sharing bro!
guess is doggie style lah...
Old 25-09-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Bro, my apologies. I typed wrongly. It should be from behind and not anal. Sorry
Old 25-09-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster (M)

Unhappy Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
guess is doggie style lah...
Yes, you are right bro. My apologies
Old 25-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You have to be careful in future as this may create a lot of unnecessary trouble for the WL due to the obvious. Nonetheless thanks for your FR. 😎

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-09-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You have to be careful in future as this may create a lot of unnecessary trouble for the WL due to the obvious. Nonetheless thanks for your FR. 😎
Yes bro, totally understand.
Old 25-09-2019, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Bro, my apologies. I typed wrongly. It should be from behind and not anal. Sorry
ok! The last PRC to automatically offer me anal was Jia Ling 2047 from eons ago. Ever since then had to go thai for this dish. Thanks for the clarification
Old 25-09-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
no worries buddy...I can sense from the FR...it is authentic
Old 26-09-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Last time G10 of 1617 also offered anal...
Old 26-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
No french for me. She provide sop service and decent massage. But not much GFE for me. Doesn't regret getting her, but once is enough.
Same for me, no french also from this newbie Baby.

But she has a pretty SYT look like a young 谢金燕. Her only flaws are her average service and small boobs with dark nipples. Good cheerful attitude though.
Old 05-10-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Momo for my second visit last week after she returned from her period leave.

With better chemistry, I had an even more enjoyable session. We playfully teased each other and I got to do 69 position while painting her lovely pussy till she trembled in sexcitement. The rest of the session was a recreation of the first with her SOP moves along with doggy and missionary positions.

I seldom had good chemistry and satisfaction with WLs from the very first session, and Momo happens to be that rare type of WL.

Unfortunately, this month will be her final month of work as her last day will be on 20 Oct. She also will be leaving with her good friend Dan Dan. This is yet another sudden departure of good service 1654A WLs following Lan Xin, Ye Zi and Abby a few months ago. Too bad.
Old 06-10-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1472 / Power: 18
rugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud ofrugalsc has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
RTF Momo for my second visit last week after she returned from her period leave.

With better chemistry, I had an even more enjoyable session. We playfully teased each other and I got to do 69 position while painting her lovely pussy till she trembled in sexcitement. The rest of the session was a recreation of the first with her SOP moves along with doggy and missionary positions.

I seldom had good chemistry and satisfaction with WLs from the very first session, and Momo happens to be that rare type of WL.

Unfortunately, this month will be her final month of work as her last day will be on 20 Oct. She also will be leaving with her good friend Dan Dan. This is yet another sudden departure of good service 1654A WLs following Lan Xin, Ye Zi and Abby a few months ago. Too bad.
Anyone knows if sudden departure means the girl kena HIV and the card got cut into half? Most likely the girl won't tell u the truth, only say bullshit stuff like she miss her hometown.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post

Surprise that Dan Dan will be leaving too..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1