The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-03-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

I woke up first. She didn't seem like she moved at all. It was almost noon now. I pulled up my shorts and sneaked out of bed. I took a look at my cum stain on her panties and I got an erection again.

I went to brush my teeth, with toothpaste this time, and showered. Not wanting to walk out of the bathroom with an erection, I masturbated. When I came out, she was already dressed up and sitting in front of my computer. I looked around the room for her bra and panties. None. I could see her bra strap so I guess she was already wearing them. I asked for my Paris tee, she said she will bring back it back to wash before giving them back to me. I said it's okay, I could wash it myself, but she insisted.

And I thought I could finally put that ugly tee to a good use. Put it in a ziplock bag and never wash it again. Take it out from time to time to sniff and masturbate. But no such luck.

She washed her face and brushed her teeth. We said goodbye and she left. I never saw my Paris tee again. I did ask her about the tee a few years later, but she doesn't seem to remember.
Old 19-03-2012, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are very tolerant. If it's me I would have mauled her. Anyway, please continue.
Old 19-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 13
Taramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud ofTaramis has much to be proud of

Camping here for more .
Old 19-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 13
EdOng79 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEdOng79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ended up screwing mine too. But that was a long time ago. Camping for more TS.
Old 19-03-2012, 10:47 AM
Samster

It was the last six months in the university for Fish, while I have more than two years to go. A lot of things happened these last few months. For one, I broke up with Candy Lo-Denise Ho, and hooked up with a Korean girl.

So during the last six months, it was basically juggling time between three girls. Candy is mostly out of the picture by now. As I got closer to Korean, I see less of Fish.

But when we do see each other, Fish likes to ask about my sex life with my girlfriend. She still does, even today. So naturally, I asked about her sex life with her ex-boyfriend as well.

This was the last time we spent time together while still in university. It was nearing the finals, and I managed to sneak some time-out from Korean to meet up with her. It was at a HDB void deck. It was really late.

I brought some notes with me, so I sat on a bench and studied a bit while I waited for her to turn up. First thing she did when she saw me was to lie high up on my lap.

And the conversation drifted to sex within minutes (we hardly talk about anything else). She asked if I would ever perform cunninlingus on my girlfriend. I said I would, I am not a selfish lover.

By now, I was having an erection through my bermudas. I think she could feel the throbbing of my dick on her cheek.

Anyway, she said her ex-boyfriend would never lick her pussy, that selfish bastard. They had been together since sec three and she would give him blowjobs and get fucked by him but she never came. I asked why.

His penis is like a PILOT pen, she said. How big is your dick?

And with that question, she pressed the side of her face into my groin. My dick was being pressed through the fabric of my undies and shorts, with her cheek.

She turned and looked at me. With that CFM looks of hers, she said, it is so uncomfortable to lie on your lap. It is hurting my face.

While still looking at me, her hand reached into one leg of my shorts and pulled my dick out from the side of my undies. With my dick pressed against the side of my thighs, she lied on my lap again. That's better, she said.

She grabbed and felt my dick through my shorts. I bet I would cum if his dick was as big as yours, she said.

I never said a word, she started caressing my dick through my shorts. And my erection was getting painful with the side of my undies choking the base of my penis like a cock ring.

After a while, she reached into the leg of my shorts and touched the tip of my dick. She smeared my precum all over, lubricating my dickhead with my precum.

Then she sat up and showed me her wet finger tips. My precum was glistening and shining. With her other hand, she reached into the leg of her shorts, turned and looked at me. Then her eyes rolled back a little, and she let out out a soft moan.

She took out her other hand which is wet with her pussy juice. Can see?

My eyes were still fixed on her glistening cummed fingers as she stood up and wipe both her hands on my cheeks and lips.

Good luck in your exams, she said, and turned and walked away.

As soon as she turned, I licked my lips before her pussy juice dried up. I didn't care if my precum were mixed in there. I was careful not to touch my face and I didn't wash it until the next morning.

We never met up again after that and we never keep in touch. She graduated while I had two more years to go. And when I landed my first job, that's when an insurance agent called me.
Old 19-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 19-03-2012, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Please continue bro..
Old 19-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Etcetera

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Nice story...
Old 19-03-2012, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

insurance with benefits, how many can be so lucky like you.
Old 20-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Korean girlfriend hates Fish. So when I signed on the insurance dotted line with Fish, it raised a bit of hell. When my parents signed with her too, I didn't have sex for a month. Then my brother started working, he signed with her too. Korean thinks I am introducing clients to Fish, which I was, and Korean left my dick unused for more than a month, it almost turned into kimchi.

You would have thought that the logical thing to do was to call Fish up after the finals, since she did spread her pussy juice on my lips. That's like a CFM sign from heaven.

But then again, my Korean girlfriend really hates Fish. She thinks Fish is the slut of the campus, and she had seen me hanging out with Fish before we got together, and she doesn't wanna see or hear about it again, period. SMS-es and call history are dangerous liabilities (earlier versions of iOS could not delete individual call from the log). I love my Korean girlfriend, didn't want to risk it, so I moved on.

So how did I come in touch with Fish again?

She bumped into Korean and I in a shopping mall. Said all the nice things to Korean and totally ignored me. Exchange cards with us like it was the right thing to do. Fish called up my girlfriend the next day, just for fun, knowing full well Korean won't be needing a Singapore insurance policy.

Korean started thinking when is Fish going to call me. A month later, with this thing off Korean's mind, Fish finally gave me a call in my office.
Old 20-03-2012, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Waseh, nice story... Please continue bro...
I am on your side bro, I think is common to sniff and masturbate with panty... Shiok ah!!! Haha
Old 20-03-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

So, backstory aside, I had just signed the dotted line and she offered to send me home. She did quite well for herself these past years, bought an apartment, drives a City, and got herself a rich boyfriend.

Reaching outside my apartment, when I was about to alight, she sped and turned into a dark corner.

Why didn't you call me? Were you angry with me?

I was dumbfounded. I have no idea what she was talking about. Seeing that I was perplexed, she continued.

Are you angry that I dirty your lips?

Now, I was already having an erection. I have not stopped fantasizing about Fish throughout the years. And I have saved so much of her photos from facebook and friendster and every where else I could find. Seeing her and smelling her hair and perfume was enough to give me a hard-on. But this is something else, something more.

I said, of course not. And I need to come up with a story quick. Truth has no value in times like this.

I was afraid I was going to fall in love with you, I said.

She kept quiet. Listening. I carried on.

We were so close and intimate. You are very attractive and sexy and I was sexually attracted to you. You just broke up and you may be vulnerable, and I do not want our relationship to blossom out of my lust for you. I wanted to protect you because I know I could never control my lust for you.

I thought it was the lamest lie I have ever said to a girl, but instead she asked, do you still lust for me?

She bought it! And I leaned forward to kiss her.

And she kissed back. Her hand reached for my neck and I reached for her waist.

She let my tongue in and sucked on it.

When her suction got weaker, I pulled away, looked into her eyes for a few longing moments, and dove in to french her again and sucked her tongue. I could taste the cigarette on her tongue. Knowing her little secret turns me on.

Suddenly, she pulled away and bit my lips and cheek.

So I kissed her chin and slowly moved down to her neck and behind her ear. She gasped for air with each deep long heavy breath. My hand grabbed her waist tighter, pushed my tongue hard into her neck as I kissed her.

The right strap of her dress is dangling by her side. Her bra strap wasn't tight against her skin, and her cup, although covering half her breast, gave enough room in between to give me a glimpse of her erect nipple.

I started kissing lightly, from her chest towards her breast. Avoiding all parts of her breast which is covered, I gently kiss all the breast that I could see and touch.

Her breath got heavier.

I reached for her right bra strap and lowered it to her side, and left it dangling by her arms. I grabbed her waist and leaned closer into her, burrowing my face into that opening between her bra and breast, and kissed a little harder, without any tongue.

For those few moment, I just kissed around her areola. Her breath got heavier and she grabbed my hair, and I took the cue to reach out with my tongue and rolled her nipple into my mouth and suck it.

She moaned and whimpered, and pushed down her cup to give me full access. Not satisfied, with one breast, she leaned forward and unhooked her bra.

My hand reached for her right breast immediately, her whole breast, full in my hand for the first time, while I gave her left nipple the sucking it had been missing.
Old 20-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
KE611 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

Clap Clap nice story TS.
Camping her for more updates ....
No power to up you, but will give u sarpok
Old 20-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that's it, more juicy part coming
Old 20-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
masterview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story keep the story coming in.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1