The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 14
xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!xiaosiong is one of the Best!
Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

camper reporting!!!
Old 21-03-2012, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tankoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading your story, today a female ex-colleague who switch to insurance line called me trying to sell some products.
Old 21-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 21-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
recherche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice. Please continue.
Old 21-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 13
popaiken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

City is one of those cars where the dashboard is always brightly lit, regardless if you have the headlamps on or not, day or night, and it is still lit. That made Fish self-conscious. Everytime a car passed by, she would hugged my tightly to shield her breast.

I would use this opportunity to hold her tightly and grab her ass. After several times of these, her dress had rode up around her waist, revealing her white silky panties.

Seeing her panties again all these years turned me on. She never wore any silk panties when she was studying, but I was careful to keep this knowledge to myself.

She grabbed my hair with both hands and shoved my head between her groin. I could smell her pussy and a little hint of pee. It was heaven all over again. I took a deep breath, smelling the long lost yet familiar scent.

You've made me so wet. How, how can you, you cannot leave me like this, she pleaded in between her breath.

I want to make you cum, I said.

How?

Let's go to a hotel.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:13 PM
Samster

She adjusted her clothing and drove to a nearby hotel which doesn't have any hourly rate. On the way to the hotel, I asked her to drop me at a Cheers to buy condoms.

She was breathing heavily throughout, if I didn't know better, she looked like she has difficulty breathing. The hotel clerk was staring at her a couple of times.

When we got in the room, she sat on the bed, looking at me. I had to pee first, I said.

Bros would know, it is difficult to pee with an erection, and it took me a while. Then I washed my dick to get rid of any pee smell.

I came out, she was still sitting there. I went down on my knees to help her out of her dress and bra. I left the panties on.

In the bright lighting, I saw for the first time that she has a huge dark mole on her left breast, starting from the edge of her areola to the tip of her nipple. She caught me staring and tried to cover her breast.

Blushing red, she said, it is so ugly.

No, it's not. It's beautiful, I said. I looked into her eyes while I put her whole nipple in my mouth.

She started to undress me, and I stood up to let her. Then I laid her down and raised her arms, resting it behind her head. Her armpit is greyish, and it smells of dry sweat.

She tried to close her arms but I wouldn't let her. I started to lick her armpit gently, then forcefully, then I kissed and frenched her armpit.

The act turned her on. In the privacy of the hotel room, she moaned loudly without cares.

I could smell and taste her armpit in my mouth and on my lips right before I turned and kissed her on the lips in the middle of her moan. It shut her up for a while as she sucked and licked my lips.

One my hand then reached into her panties for the first time. Sliding one finger into the fold of her pussy, I could feel her wetness. With two fingers I spread her pussy and reached in with the third. I fingered her from inside her panties for a while just to get the juice flowing. Then I took out my hand and fingered her through her panties while I sucked on her nipple until she cummed.

Hearing her cum for the first time was really a surprise. She whimpered like a beaten dog as the wave of climax washed through her.

She laid there, eyes closed, exhausted.

I waited for the pussy juice on my fingers to dry, then I slid her panties off. She stirred a little but she continue to lay there, snoring softly.

I sat on the sofa across the bed, looking at her sleeping, the mole on her nipple heaving up and down, as I licked the cum of her panties, reminiscing my university days, and started to masturbate.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome story bro...

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 21-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alibaba1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: How I came to fuck my insurance agent.

Will written story , Please carry on TS
Old 21-03-2012, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30678 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

great story! i think u r a potential scriptwriter.

30 678
recent reciprocated by: 21/3 AlMinH+3, 21/3 sam321+3

effective 28/11/23: 29pts

IOU list: 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
, 18/2 Me Siam Bu, 16/2 Ricky_Torres, 12/2 Superman67+19, 25/1 mikenade+10
Old 21-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1273 / Power: 16
izerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud ofizerkudie has much to be proud of

I like sick people..
Old 22-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
miniboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple2kee View Post
great story! i think u r a potential scriptwriter.
everyday po lan pa to gain pts no contribution
Old 22-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
Frederick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It seems you also have mole fetish. You are universal and versatile. Your writing style is so spontaneous and pure. Thanks.
Old 22-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

I sat on the sofa across the bed, looking at her sleeping, the mole on her nipple heaving up and down, as I licked the cum of her panties, reminiscing my university days, and started to masturbate.

TS, still need to masturbate ah??? Fresh fresh Abalone in front of u for u to lick and attack lor... Haha
Old 22-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post

TS, still need to masturbate ah??? Fresh fresh Abalone in front of u for u to lick and attack lor... Haha
Let her sleep first-mah ...
Old 22-03-2012, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A story that builts up nicely. I like it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1