The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2021, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Has anyone visited slg ying ying in the local section, https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ying-ying-massage/ recently? Any more recent Mr?
Old 17-09-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sophia 16/Sep 21

Looks 7/10 fair 40 plus
Body 7/10 fit well maintained
Boobs 7/10 not bad can play but shag pinkish nips
Bbbj 100/10 deep throat princess no gag reflex
Cim 100/10 non stop when cum and no drop wasted

Rtf yes

Sophia is fully book for a reason and she is picky because she can deep throat. Deep throat till the base of my cock feeling her throat with no gag reflex is a gift bestowed only to a few gems. Indeed number 1 bbbj cim gem in sg because she can gag and gag and deep throat until cim, wow and really cute pinkish nipples.
Where is she located? Spa or apartment

Last edited by ZUNBO96; 19-09-2021 at 08:40 AM.
Old 17-09-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Yea agreed that Sophia is really great, body wise and technique wise on her bbbj, hence the Long Q always. The only downside is that she always positions herself in a way that’s hard to feel her body during the deed.

Anw can anyone PM me Xue Er’s WeChat? Lost it when I changed number. Thank you in advance!
Agreed that Sophia always can defend her boobs well, but her bbbj is among the better one here
Old 17-09-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddae44 View Post
Agreed that Sophia always can defend her boobs well, but her bbbj is among the better one here
meaning you can see but cannot feel, touch nor feast. 😱
Old 17-09-2021, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
FR for Sugar:

Location: got bus stop but MRT far. Parking is ok about 3-5 mins walk.

Looks: Face is 7/10 IMO but overall I would say will be headturner due to her slim figure n long legs.
Massage: 7/10 good strength
Roaming: No restriction for me which I enjoyed
Sensual: FN, good teasing and quite playable. HJ is sop, I RTM her cos I like playing with her long flawless leg, damn turn on for me.

After deed got head massage, attitude is good, no hp usage. Can chat Abit also.

Overall I will rate her high. I seen her twice in sailor moon suite which is quite interesting.

RTM: Yes

imagine that pair of long leg wear lace top stockings
Old 17-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all

Nowadays hardly get any replies (why…..? bros… why…..?) so RTM with Emily since she remembers me.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/

2nd time 2nd thoughts:
Looks: 7/10 the first 3 pics is close but add a few years.
Body: 7.5/10 petite, skinny and small size.
Boob: 7.5/10 I think just enough for her petite body. Surprisingly 2nd visit doesn’t look as good as my 1st visit. Maybe it’s just me🤷🏻‍♂️ But allow you to fondle and kiss and suck.
Massage: 6/10 not too bad but I really love deep and strong massage kind so I’m expecting a bit more here. Sensual: 7/10 SN though pants on and nothing much actually. No going south. Kana scolded. I’m like ok lo. Doesn’t matter. Quite turn off after that.
Gfe: 6.5/10 lacking as well. will talk to you and start convo but I was turned off earlier. She seems like a nice girl can speak really well (in text & in person) and entice you BUT “that change in attitude moment” make me think twice. Haha! Which one is the real her? You go figure that out.

RTM: If compare to Aini, Danni and etc. I feel totally can’t fight. But surprisingly no BO this time though! Maybe I was early that day. First time I was pretty late🤣

Just my little contribution. Hope it’s helpful. Cheers!
Old 18-09-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 4
Earnestball is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEarnestball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for Football lass Zhu Zhu:

Recently RTM (meaning 1st and 2nd visits) in one day with this young lass.
Very nice lady. 90% like the photos.
Good massage.
I should just say we clicked quite well together that she agreed to me to RTM again on the same day.
Very natural conversations with her, feel at ease together. Can joke together.
She also understood how I like HJ to be done and accommodated well.

GFE is genuinely high. She doesn't give me a commercial feel. I would say in my opinion better than others I have tried. I think I will enjoy visiting her more frequently outside D2. YMMV.

PS: on first visit, she insisted on telling me about the incident saying that there was no such thing. In a way, she's drawn the line at least with me. Just respect her.

Last edited by Earnestball; 18-09-2021 at 06:45 AM.
Old 18-09-2021, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
razerazeraze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post
Nowadays hardly get any replies (why…..? bros… why…..?) so RTM with Emily since she remembers me.

2nd time 2nd thoughts:
Boob: 7.5/10 I think just enough for her petite body. Surprisingly 2nd visit doesn’t look as good as my 1st visit. Maybe it’s just me🤷🏻‍♂️ But allow you to fondle and kiss and suck.
Massage: 6/10 not too bad but I really love deep and strong massage kind so I’m expecting a bit more here. Sensual: 7/10 SN though pants on and nothing much actually. No going south. Kana scolded. I’m like ok lo. Doesn’t matter. Quite turn off after that.
Gfe: 6.5/10 lacking as well. will talk to you and start convo but I was turned off earlier. She seems like a nice girl can speak really well (in text & in person) and entice you BUT “that change in attitude moment” make me think twice. Haha! Which one is the real her? You go figure that out.

RTM: If compare to Aini, Danni and etc. I feel totally can’t fight. But surprisingly no BO this time though! Maybe I was early that day. First time I was pretty late🤣

Totally agree with you.. she has a pretty face but I’ll leave it at there. I went twice too. She didn’t even bother stripping the top off both times. I was too lazy to ask haha. Still ask me whether wanna add time. LOL

RTM: nope, she’s not my thing.
Old 18-09-2021, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 640 / Power: 7
Shaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to allShaunharrydick is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by razerazeraze View Post
Totally agree with you.. she has a pretty face but I’ll leave it at there. I went twice too. She didn’t even bother stripping the top off both times. I was too lazy to ask haha. Still ask me whether wanna add time. LOL

RTM: nope, she’s not my thing.
Feel you bro! Thought rtm will at least get better service. Maybe no chemistry or maybe we don’t look like ShangChi’s dad la… hahahhha🤣 I think can save some dough for the time being since cases increasing as well.

Stay safe everyone!
Old 18-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaunharrydick View Post

2nd time 2nd thoughts:

Rubbish standard wasting our money condemned
Old 18-09-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not sure if there were any posts about her.

Tried looking at the forum but cannot find anything about her so look for her as a leap of faith and look for her
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tt-massage/

Its quite a random booking as I did not go for any massage for a long time. Text quite a couple of MLs but all not free or no replies (Hmm covid cases going up and MLs still so busy....looks like we samsters also adhere to govt that covid is endemic and its here to stay so we also get on with our lives...LOL)
Anyway text her and she replied and I was in her vincinity and timing gam me so went to her place as indicated.

Lookswise she is ok not a knockout beauty but sweet and pleasant definately will not reject. I mentioned that it was a leap of faith for me as usually those blur faces I will not patronise as its usually landmine. Experienced bros usually will avoid those MLs.

But boy how wrong was I....her massage pack a punch it was very well done with natural rhymetic strokes. It was very professionally done.
After that the HJ was heaven with the stroking of the balls and the way she HJ got a special technique which I cannot describe.
Her neh neh was also soft and heavenly and sibei shiok man....I tell u bros if I have a few hundred or thousand bucks to spare I will have offer it to her to up her there and there.
But she do not offer FJ and reject me outright. And the way she rejected me also got style. I mean we guys are horny bastard and when the beast instincts in us overtake us and kena rejected we will be angry dulan etc etc

But no man the way she rejected u will really feel like a beast or animal if u force ur ways on her.
Anyway HJ was done professionally after seeing that we still has some time she also gave me a nice head massage and talk cock a bit. Found out that she was from GZ and that she was in Singapore for a couple of yrs already...think she also been a ML for couple of months already??
Strange man she was so good how come there are no reviews abour her...maybe I miss them.

Hope Bros enjoy my FR and please dont force urself to do anything on her that she dont offer. We bros come out to play one also must have some code and honour ok. 道中有道。
For horny bros who want ML who offer FJ pls PM I dont want to be zap unnececessarily by those jealous WK.
Some bros had PM me and we had exchange and have some list of MLs who do offer FJ also.
Priority will be given to bros who up my points.
As a bonus we bros also have a list of MLs to avoid or those who dont need bros like us to support them. The list will also be sent to u as a bonus....haha.
The bro who compile this really joker lah...he label the list a Danger Landmine visit at your own risk...LOL.

Last edited by mickeymouse1710; 18-09-2021 at 11:15 AM.
Old 18-09-2021, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinsuile View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Sharing a FR of this wonderful Gem with the fellow brothers.

Trying to find reviews of this lady as I was deeply attracted by her photos and video but unfortunately, there were not that many. Anyway, decided to take a leap of faith to patronage this lady. Make a quick text to her on last Tuesday afternoon and managed to secure a slot in the night.

Massage: 8/10 Maybe not comparable to those seasoned old masseurs from TCM that acquired that skill thru’ years of experience but she is able to massage pretty well and put in a lot of effort to loosen the knots and joints. Not forgetting the lovely 5-mins head massage after the deed is done while you can lay down on her thigh to see her beautiful face and relax before heading for a shower.

Sensual: 9/10 After a good 30mins of massage, she asked me to shaft up my backside to give me a good HDLY and proceed to lay on my back and proceed with the deed. She will put in a lot of effort to regulate the speed nicely. She allows roaming but just be gentle and she is willing to accommodate. SN and Vanilla as stated but her looks, and efforts are enough to send me to heaven.

……so long considering before visiting her, a bad mistake indeed.
Bro, does she offers 100% nude massage and French kissing?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 18-09-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack2 View Post
Same Girl? Or the twins F cup sisters?

https://ibb.co/3kCp6R0
https://ibb.co/XDcZBF3

https://ibb.co/XDcZBF3
added her wechat, seems like i have seen her before and recalled got bad review lol
Old 18-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Not sure if there were any posts about her.

Tried looking at the forum but cannot find anything about her so look for her as a leap of faith and look for her
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/tt-massage/

Strange man she was so good how come there are no reviews abour her...maybe I miss them.
She has good reviews under her previous stage name of "EK".

Some say she resembles Paige Chua a bit.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1997 / Power: 18
Nitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant futureNitework has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, does she offers 100% nude massage and French kissing?
No to both
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1