The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-05-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
It has been close to a day since the news of Konate's transfer went through. No one commented or posted news about it.

Underwhelming transfer? His injury record is not so good.
I'm not excited about this purchased. Feel that the $ is better spent on an attacking midfielder. Pool has Phillips n Davies as back-ups, no need to add more CBs @the moment unless Pool has other plans for the 2 of them.. Rueben Neves from Wolves will be a good buy to replace Gini.
Old 29-05-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Someone tell me why Phillips is still not being considered 1st team player taking Matip place? Had it not been for Phillips we may not have gotten 3rd place.

Yes Neves would be good addition.
Old 29-05-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
It has been close to a day since the news of Konate's transfer went through. No one commented or posted news about it.

Underwhelming transfer? His injury record is not so good.
Konate is one for the future.... although he is U-23 national team player but he still has lots to learn. He has the attributes to develop into a top class CB with the right guidance and I believe Klopp has that in mind when making the purchase.
Old 29-05-2021, 06:37 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Konate is one for the future.... although he is U-23 national team player but he still has lots to learn. He has the attributes to develop into a top class CB with the right guidance and I believe Klopp has that in mind when making the purchase.
Pool has been quite unlucky with all the players they had bought recently cos majority are injury prone. Phillips has proven he's a reliable CB, isn't it better that Pool groom him to be an even better defender rather than risking on Konate? Let's hope Konate will not be another Keita.
Old 29-05-2021, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to Liverpool, Ibrahima.

On the ball his technique is excellent. Off the ball (IMHO) his tackling is a little erratic. This will improve with age and experience. Not forgetting his speed.

I think we've made a gamble here. 35m probably seen as a calculated risk.

If he shakes off the niggles we're looking at one of the best CBs in the world for the next 10 years. Yes, think Konate has that much potential.

A successful combo of VVD & Konate would make our high line defence a formidable first line of attack as well. Alternatively, Klopp could even go with VVD-Konate-Gomez at the back and really push forward our wing backs.

Interesting to see what happens now to Phillips(great guy and no doubt he was immense in the second half of the season but long term think he is too slow for what Klopp wants at CB) , Rhys and Davies.
Old 30-05-2021, 05:54 AM
Samster

Congrats Chelsea! Happy that they won the CL..
Citeh is still considered a failure having not won the CL.
Old 30-05-2021, 06:28 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Congrats Chelsea! Happy that they won the CL..
Citeh is still considered a failure having not won the CL.
yes congrats to Chelsea!!!

rather Chelsea win the CL than Pep and his team, especially Raheem Sterling.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Don’t know what Pep was thinking with his team selection. Actually he was over thinking things as usual in the Champions League. And he still can't win the CL without Messi.

Next season going to be very interesting as Chelsea under Tuchel shall definitely challenge for the PL. Credit to Tuchel as has Chelsea very well drilled. What they lack though is goal scoring power, at least at this moment in time. Also have to say Kante was awesome. Great guy and so humble.
Old 30-05-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Don’t know what Pep was thinking with his team selection. Actually he was over thinking things as usual in the Champions League. And he still can't win the CL without Messi.

Next season going to be very interesting as Chelsea under Tuchel shall definitely challenge for the PL. Credit to Tuchel as has Chelsea very well drilled. What they lack though is goal scoring power, at least at this moment in time. Also have to say Kante was awesome. Great guy and so humble.
All the £millions£ spent came to nothing cos the CL is the holy grail Pep wanted so badly! Eventually they've gotta settle for the Epl n the Mickey Mouse cup.
I'm still thankful to Mcity for the beautiful attacking football they've entertained us all these years but it'll be Pool's revival next season with a stable backline!
Old 30-05-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
All the £millions£ spent came to nothing cos the CL is the holy grail Pep wanted so badly! Eventually they've gotta settle for the Epl n the Mickey Mouse cup.
I'm still thankful to Mcity for the beautiful attacking football they've entertained us all these years but it'll be Pool's revival next season with a stable backline!
next season will be a 3 way fight between Pool, Chelsea n City.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Both Manchester teams losing in the finals within a week : )
Old 31-05-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I hope Klopp will refresh his front 3.

Midfield definitely need to inject fresh personnel. Read many players linked but nothing to show yet.

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 31-05-2021, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Midfield definitely need to inject fresh personnel. Read many players linked but nothing to show yet.
Pool's problem now is they have a hard time selling their unwanted players, they need to raise funds in order to buy more new players n also they need to lower their wages of the unused players. Players to sell are Woodburn, Origi, Keita, Grusjic, Shaq, Taki, Wilson, Ox(maybe), Phillips(maybe), Matip(maybe)...
Pool will need to buy an attacking midfielder who can score goals!
Old 31-05-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
I agree. Bobby has lost his pace. Look at how Jota refreshes the front 3. A young, hungry striker out to make his name is what we need. I hope Harvey Elliot gets 10-20 games, be it as a starter or a substitute, next season.

Quote:
Pool will need to buy an attacking midfielder who can score goals!
Coutinho? Could be cheap. No bed-in period required. To rub salt into Barcelona, we do a loan with option to buy deal (like Kabak). Give him a season to prove himself and then we dump him for someone younger. Kidding.
Old 31-05-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
I agree. Bobby has lost his pace. Look at how Jota refreshes the front 3. A young, hungry striker out to make his name is what we need. I hope Harvey Elliot gets 10-20 games, be it as a starter or a substitute, next season.

Coutinho? Could be cheap. No bed-in period required. To rub salt into Barcelona, we do a loan with option to buy deal (like Kabak). Give him a season to prove himself and then we dump him for someone younger. Kidding.
I just read an article today saying Barca wants Pool to take Couti back cos Barca still owes Pool £50m from the Couti purchased earlier n they have cash flow problems now. It would be a good deal if Pool agrees to write off the £50m by taking back Couti with no top ups...!

Last edited by countryman; 01-06-2021 at 12:01 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1