The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 15
ywong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blood Phoenix - My story

Like my stories...

There are 30+ stories in Amazon Kindle (all original stories) from me. All are older women and younger man themed... with unique story lines.
Some of the previews
Preview of Blood Phoenix
Chapter One
The morning mist slowly disappeared as the village gate slowly visible to my sight. The sun slowly shine upon the small village of 20 families near Mount Daming southern China. I had walked 20-30li from my home carrying bags of fresh vegetable and mushrooms to be delivered.
That morning is particular cold, two weeks after Spring Festival. I have three families to deliver to… the Chu family who opened a small restaurant and inn, the Lao family who sell pao and dumplings and finally the Yee which left Mrs Yee alone selling medicine.
I was walking on the main street where shops and vendors store located in the village. Villagers just started to prepare their stores for the day. Occasionally I was greeted by a few known villagers as I walked on the main street.
The sun already shined the whole village as I finished my delivery to the Chu and Lao. I left the main street moving towards a few houses coming to small open field. There are a few children playing stones under a large lychee tree at side of the field. I walked pass them and across a small stream then climbed two hills. Finally I went downhill to reach the inn at far end of the village.
The inn was fenced with bamboo sticks and the garden has a large tree standing tall in front of the inn. I passed the bamboo gate into the garden where some herbs and mushrooms were laying down to be dry. The house structure is L-shape where the main house facing front and the side structure is the kitchen. I headed straight to the kitchen calling
“Mrs Yee, morning”
But no one answered. I look around the kitchen which the door is opened, yet Mrs Yee is not seem anywhere. I placed the mushrooms which Mrs Yee ordered on the kitchen table and decided to leave as I need to rush back home. It’s seemed irresponsible to do that .. so I tried to look for Mrs Yee in the main house. As I stepped in the main house where the main hall .. before I could yelled Mrs Yee, there is moaning sound coming from the bedroom.
Afraid of disturbing Mrs Yee… I execute stealth stance slowly walked toward the bedroom. The door was not closed properly… as I can peeked into the gap of the door.
The moaning become louder and frequent.
It was Mrs Yee lying on the bed, she was spreading both of her legs. She was half naked wearing a light pink satin dudou (inner wear apron)spreading her legs wide and her right hand was rubbing between her legs.
Slowly she insert a finger into her vagina opening, top of her vagina opening there a patch brown hair. Then she moved her finger in and out of the her vagina… white liquid slowly wet her finger. She increased her pace in and out… occasionally one of her finger rub her clit.
“Mmmh… mmmh… mmmh … ahhhh” she moaned.
Her hips moving upwards following her finger pace… as her rubbing on her clit become more frequent.
“Mmmh… mmmh… mmmh … ahhh … ahhh … ahhh” her body was shaking and shaking… and finger vigorously move in and out of her vagina. Out of the sudden, white juice squirted out from her vagina… spurt after spurt.
“Aaaaaahhhhhh” she screamed with full satisfaction.
I was overwhelmed with the scene… as I quickly leave the main house…unfortunately I knocked on the wooden floor divider as I rushed out.
“Tup” small sound I made... so rushed back to the kitchen.
I waited there for awhile before Mrs Yee show up.
She is a small women about 5”3 feet with fair skin and shoulder length hair. She always has the sweet smile with dimple… I always love to see.
Although, she was a small size woman but her huge breast are visible shaped her clothing.
“Hi.. Jin, abit early today?” Mrs Yee asked.
“Yes, everything runs accordingly today. Didn’t have any hiccups.” I replied.
Then I moved my bag of mushrooms to the other side of the kitchen table to Mrs Yee.
“Today is more than expected, Mrs Yee.”
“Ohhh, great mean more I can use to make medicine. By the way, Jin we have known each other like one year already, please address me as Chun Lan. Mrs Yee seemed old for me and beside my husband long dead.”
“You are not old Mrs Yeee… sorry Chun Lan.
Really can’t get use to it.
In fact, you look great… I wish to have a wife like you… fair skin, long leg and pink hole… oppps”
There is a silent
“Jin…”
“I so sorry Mrs Yee…. I didn’t mean to … look”
“Chun Lan ..please.” she smiled and continued “You arrived early just now, didn’t you.”
I nodded… my face still red.
“It’s okay… I didn’t expect someone would look. It has been years I am alone but I still need it. Even though I am forty two now.”
“Need what Chun Lan? I don’t understand… I never see a women like this. But it was so exciting and nice”
“Oh… your sifu didn’t teach you that… she is a women you know.”
I just puzzled.
“Well, there are things women and men do together alone and naked. Like what I just did… since I don’t have any men do with. Have you even play with your thing and it feel nice?”
“Yes… “ I said it softly. “But sifu said it is forbidden and naughty.. she call it when I asked her why”
“Hahaha… but it felt nice isn’t it?”
I nodded.
“That is why I still like it… and do it. In fact, I wish to do it with a man. Since I am old and widow no one would want me anymore.”
“No, you are very pretty. Some men in the streets still talked about you but said it is a waste that you are widow.” I replied
“Widow… the village is small and people think widow is unwanted.” She sighed
“I like what I saw… it so exciting… I wish I can have more…”
There is a silent.
The area filled with birds chirping sound, occasionally accompany with sound of wind.
Mrs Yee looked at me… “Do you really want more, you are very young. I can teach you as much as I really need a man.”
There was a silent again.
“Since you saw things you shouldn’t about me, we will discuss about it the next time we meet. Let us think about it. Okay?”
I just nodded.
“Off you go… before getting late.”
When I about step away from the kitchen… Mrs Yee hugged me from the back. It was first time a women hugged me.
“Go… I will see you in two days.”
I left.
MISSION TO MARS
In near future, an accident in a MARS colony has caused lives of a young man's parents. This started a young man's adventure to MARS. Travelling alone on a space cruiser, young man met an older woman who was only other passenger on the ship. Erotic relationship and affair started to develop on the journey.
The long journey also reviewed more about the accident which bring a roller coaster adventure in MARS. It was an space erotic adventure that never experience before...
Teachers Pets Series
In the final year of his secondary education, YJ was tensed preparing for the general examination. With the recommendation of his elder cousin, he decided to engage with extra tuition for help. The tuition was not strictly academic but also come with extra services...
This is how a young student sexual adventure began...
The series continue after YJ being caught having sexual service from the tuition teacher... his journey of undercover began with the help and training by his mom. This is to uncover the syndicate of teachers that authorities trying to burst...
A teachers and student erotica drama that never being such thrilling and twisted...before.
https://www.amazon.com/s?i=digital-t...ne_sr_ebooks_1
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?i=digital...ne_sr_ebooks_1
https://www.amazon.com.au/s?i=digita...ne_sr_ebooks_1

Old 29-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
captain96sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, enjoying this thread!
Old 30-09-2021, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 11
McMahon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written TS
Old 03-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Stiebel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update bro TS
Old 12-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

New @ Kindle Amazon

Imperial Affairs

Plot

In the Imperial Harem, a Consort and a Prince were being expelled to a abandoned part of the Forbidden City. Being framed by other Consorts in the power struggle to earn Crown Prince title, both mother son lives alone in a palace ignored by others. Soon both discovered a secret lied in the abandoned palace which began their forbidden affair.

This was one the most kept secrets in the Forbidden City...

Preview

CHAPTER ONE

Years have past.

The Prince has become the Emperor. Only accompanied by Eunuch Tsi, the young Emperor walked along the long corridor. It was night and eunuchs were busy lighting the lamps around the palace.

Soon they have reached the Palace of Passion and Tranquility. The large palace and home for the Empress Dowager who also was the mother of the young Emperor were buzzing with maids.

“Your highness, shall I announced?” Eunuch Tsi asked.

“No need… wait for me outside…” the Emperor said.

“Jak..”

The Emperor quietly walked into the palace. The Empress Dowager at this time was in her bath chamber. He pushed the door lightly and entered the chamber.

Two maids kneeled down and were about to greet his majesty. He stopped them.

The chamber was misty as he walked pass the silk curtains. The Empress Dowager was soaking inside the warm pool. The Emperor sat beside her as she was not aware of his majesty presence. She had her back facing him.

Slowly, he placed his hands on Empress Dowager smooth and fair shoulder. Then he squeezed the stiff muscles.

“Ah….” the Empress shocked.

She turned and looked at his son, his majesty.

“Your highness… why are you here?” she asked.

“Queen mother… I am visiting…” the Emperor answered.

“Your highness should be in his majesty consorts chamber… not here..” the Empress Dowager added.

His majesty hands were running around her smooth skin and slowly lowered to her back. He was putting some pressure on her back.

“Ooo…” the Empress moaned.

“They are all too naive and boring….” he answered.

“But… your highness needs to continue the bloodline of the Imperial Dynasty. Your highness is at the age of selecting an Empress as well…” the Dowager expressed her concern.

The Emperor lowered his head and kissed the Dowager neck.

“Stop….” she said.

His majesty hands already lowered to her breasts. He squeezed her big breasts under the water.

“Your highness…”

“Queen mother… I need you….” he said.

She turned her head and kissed his majesty cheek.

“Your highness… you know, we can’t. I am your mother… it is already wrong for me to allow you to do it once. I know you have unique taste for women, specially older women..” she said.

The Emperor pulled the Dowager up. She was wet and naked.

“Queen mother… then why you can allow the young eunuch to have you…” he said.

She was shocked. The emperor was scanning her naked body with his eyes. He took a silk cloth and wiped his mother body. It has been so long… he did that.

The Dowager stared at him with full of lust.

“You knew….” she whispered.

“Why….?” he said.

“Because I missed my son body for so long…” she whispered.

Both Emperor and Empress Dowager kissed in the bath chamber. His
Majesty hands were gliding around the wet naked body of his mother. It has been years their affairs stopped right before he became the Emperor.

“Stop… later the maids saw us..”

“I will have dinner with you..” the Emperor commanded.

All she did was nodded. Soon the maids walked in and dressed up the Dowager.

In the mid morning, the Prince was studying in the study corner. He looked around as maids were busy cleaning up and eunuchs were finishing the repairs of the place.

Birds were chirping around the yard. He slowly slid out the sexual books out. He has been waiting for days to read it. Finally no one has noticed him, so took them out to read. He wanted to know… most of them were graphic drawing that depicted couples making love and position.

His mother has walked in and stood next to him. She was stunned when she caught him reading those forbidden books.

“Prince….” she voiced.

He jerked as he found out that his mother was standing at the back. He wanted to hide them but it was too lately. The drawing of a woman kneeling down and a man thrusting his penis into her hole was totally in her view.

“Ooo…” she moaned.

The Prince quickly covered it with another book. He was embarrassed and his face was flushed.

“Prince… those are forbidden books, where do you get them…” the Noble lady asked.

She didn’t stop him instead she slid the books out. The Prince was curious why would his mother want those books.

“They were here … when we came here..” he answered.

She opened them and read it. She moaned before she covered her mouth with her hands.

“Mother… can I keep them? So I can learn about couple consummate…” he asked.

She looked at the drawing which so detailed with various positions. She was speechless flipping the pages.

“I don’t think people can follow these… his Majesty never did that to me…” she remarked.

The Prince looked at his mother. The stare was full of desire and lust. She could sense it and suddenly she felt flatter. No man has showed this desire at her. Now she was confused.

“Can I try..?” the Prince blur out.

The Noble Lady gave him a naughty look before she shook her head.

“I will allow you to read this provided I am present, I don’t want you to be misguided..” she said.

The Prince was happy and nodded his head. He put those books back to a book rack and continued his studies. The Noble Lady was glad that her son was very sensible. However deep down, she was excited as the Prince.

“Mother… when can we read it…?” he asked as she was about to walk out of the studies chamber.

“Tonight… after my bath..” she replied.

Links

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09J5BGG6L
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09J5BGG6L
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09J5BGG6L
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09J5BGG6L
Old 12-10-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
Zomb1369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good share TS, thanks!
Old 19-10-2021, 09:07 AM
Samster

New Addition to Amazon Kindle

Forbidden West

The series conclusion,

After the incident at the Gate of Divine Might, the Emperor traveled west to the borders of his Empire to seek for his long lost love. The beautiful daughter of General Hata has disguised as a man to hold the governor position at the Jiayuguan Pass. Faithfully serving her people, the Emperor finally met with her.

Both have disguised their identities at the forbidden west land... have begun their romantic affairs.

Preview

The night was particularly cold.

Everyone has retreated back to their room.
Wong was sitting at the veranda looking at Yira room. The light still shone out from the closed windows.

He was worried so he decided to walk into her room. He opened the door without notified Yira.

“Are you alright?” he asked.

She was sitting on her bed trying to bandage her wound.

“Let me help…” Wong moved near to her.

“No…. I am a virgin girl. We shouldn’t be alone in a room..”

“Bullshit, I am an eunuch and have attended many ladies before..”

She was blushing but didn’t want him to leave. Then she nodded.

“How old are you..?” she asked.

Wong slowly helped her to bandage the wound. It was not serious and it will recover in two days.

“I am twenty two.. how about you?”

“I am twenty eight, and suppose to get marry already..”

“Then why… you are not?”

“Because my father passed away.. and I cannot leave my people here like this..” she said.

“So you deceived the court by giving information to the court, you are appointed by General Hata as governor before his death…”

She nodded. Wong has done with her wound and now slowly rubbing her thigh. Her soft skin was smooth and silky to glide on.

“You know… if his majesty knew about it, your whole family will have to die…”

“Can you please help me…oooo…” she suddenly moaned.

Then she turned and looked at her thigh. Wong hand was already touching her inner thigh. Occasionally his finger touched her pussy lips.

“Don’t… oooo…”

She looked at his eyes as Wong slowly lean forward. Again he pushed his tongue into her mouth.

Yira was too weak to resist since the feeling was incredibility nice. Suddenly her body jerk as Wong fingers slowly massaged her pussy lips.

“Pleaseee…”

“I like you… you are so pretty..”

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09JPB16W5
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09JPB16W5
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09JPB16W5
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09JPB16W5
Old 22-10-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
Thorgan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice share bro, support!
Old 08-12-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

New Story.

Took longer than expected to complete it.

THE FAVOR: MY MOM & MY FRIEND (Amazon Kindle)

Plot:

Returning back to college after the summer holidays with his friend Sharil, YJ relationship with his mother began to change. Even since his sexcapades with his friend mother during the holidays, his perspective towards his mother was more sexual. Further, Sharil knew about his holiday affairs and confronted YJ. He wanted the same sexcapades with YJ mom so he asked for his help.

In the meantime, a female collegemate was having a crush on YJ which spied up his sexual adventure...

Preview:

DAY ONE

Music was loud and tumbling. The open air restaurant club was packed with people. The city night view was extraordinary from where I sat.

Buildings were lit with lights and the Twin Towers stood magnificently in the city center. Many were admiring the night city view after a busy Monday blue. My friends and I were no different and trying to wind up the Monday blue feeling as we gathered to have dinner.

Returning back for our third year of college, this was the first gathering after spending time at home for the holidays.

Suddenly there was a tap on my back.

“Hey… why don’t you join us?” Sharil pointed at the group of friends chatting at glass railing that overlooking at the night view.

“Nah thanks..” I declined politely.

“Well… you know Mika likes you…” Sharil said.

“I know… but I am not sure..” I replied.

“Huh.. come on bro. She purposely joined us just to be with you, she is the quite and nerdy type but also to the courage to join us..” Sharil remarked.

We have been classmates since entering the college. Somehow as time progress some of us didn’t attend same classes but yet we still grouped together. Mika was a quiet girl and she didn’t talk much since year one, and she has been in my most my studies groups.

We did get along well till the end of the semester, she accidentally told her friend that she liked me. That was the reason she grouped with me and since then we didn’t talk to each other.

The another tap on my shoulder.

“What are you thinking?” Sharil asked.

I looked at Mika as she glanced back at me. She was talking to another two girls while my other boy classmates were teasing them.

“Alright..” I answered.

“Oh.. don’t forget about my favor. Tomorrow right..?” Sharil added.

“Yes… afternoon, my house..” I added.

Then we hung up the phone. The afternoon was hot but there were laughter filled downstairs. It was from the kitchen.

I didn’t want to interrupt whatever was going on so I tip toed my way to the kitchen. Sharil and mom were talking and giggling. It was a total surprised since he just stole her panty the other day.

I hide behind the dining area where I could see them. From the angle, I was totally shock as mom blouse had unbuttoned till her black bra was exposing in front of Sharil. It seemed that he had succeeded to flirt with mom.

“See… look good, just like wearing a bikini to the beach..” he remarked.

“I am not that attractive..”

“Auntie, you can maintain such figure is really good. Slim and hourglass..” he added.

“Not many noticed anymore… nowadays. Even I didn’t feel desirable at all…”

“You don’t miss being wanted anymore..? I meant many young guys prefer milf like your type…”

“That is what YJ mentioned yesterday..”

“If not… why I took your panty…”

“Ssssh… don’t..”

Sharil was rubbing his hand on moms’. Then he took a bold move and gripped her hand. He took her hand and placed it on his trouser.

“Eh… stop it. It was very bold of you to confess that you like me but I still your friend mother. It is wrong.. even though I didn’t make fuss about your naughty behavior…” she remarked and slowly removed her hand.

“But auntie has feeling right and like it?” he asked.

“Yes but that is not the point, what if YJ come down and saw us..” she said.

Sharil nodded.

“At least, can I chat with you on the phone sometimes?” he requested.

During dinner, I have noticed the change in mom. She spoke softer to dad and it seemed she was a little clingy to her husband.

Perhaps all those compliments from Sharil did actually works. Back in the room after Sharil has confessed to mom, he was discussing his next move. Being agreed to his scheme, I suggested him to buy a vibrator as a gift to mom. He was a little doubt but I didn’t wait for his approval and ordered a jack rabbit vibrator online. Eventually both of us were excited how our scheme will turn out.

Back in my room during the night, I could an argument broke out between mom and dad. I quietly walked out of my room to peep on what was happening.

The noises came from the master bedroom.

“It has been so long.. are you having an affair?” she asked.

“Are you crazy! You go to work with me… you should know better…”

“Then why you don’t want it… I dress so nice for you tonight…”

“Like I said I am tired..”

“Come I will do all the work…”

“Stop it… see I am still soft, no mood..”

“But I am wet…”

“I just can’t…”

“Yah… when you look at young girls, you can get hard, why not me?” she asked.

“I am sorry…”

“Forget it…” she answered loudly before she twisted the door knob. I quickly hid myself back into my room. From the corridor, I could hear mom footstep stomping out of the room. She might probably headed downstairs.

Back in my room during the night, I could an argument broke out between mom and dad. I quietly walked out of my room to peep on what was happening.

The noises came from the master bedroom.

“It has been so long.. are you having an affair?” she asked.

“Are you crazy! You go to work with me… you should know better…”

“Then why you don’t want it… I dress so nice for you tonight…”

“Like I said I am tired..”

“Come I will do all the work…”

“Stop it… see I am still soft, no mood..”

“But I am wet…”

“I just can’t…”

“Yah… when you look at young girls, you can get hard, why not me?” she asked.

“I am sorry…”

“Forget it…” she answered loudly before she twisted the door knob. I quickly hid myself back into my room. From the corridor, I could hear mom footstep stomping out of the room. She might probably headed downstairs.

Suddenly it came to my mind that I could take the opportunity to bump into her. It will be exciting to see what mom was dressing. Finally, I took the courage and tip toed out of my room. The corridor was dark and the sound of snoring from the bedroom indicated that dad has fallen asleep.

The lower floor was also dark as I walked down the stairs. The only light beaming was from mom iphone. I quietly snuck into the kitchen and turned on the light.

I did that on purpose as if I didn’t notice she was sitting at the dining table.

“Ooui…” she looked at me.

He tossed his phone to me. I sat on my bed and slowly read his messages.

- Morning auntie
- Morning… busy now
- Oh okay

Later a photo of mom pussy with the vibrator beside it received.

- Holy shit
- Language
- Sorry… I have waited to see your pussy so long.
- I am so embarrassed… but you are right and this thing really good.
- Hahah told you.
- Anyway thanks, but how did you know about this stuff.
- Porn and internet mah.
- Kids nowadays.
- So what is my reward.
- Hey… I just sent to you.
- That doesn’t count. I want to feel like yesterday.
- Didn’t we agree only once.
- I missed you.
- You can chat with me.
- But I want more… my cock always hard thinking about you.
- That is wrong.
- But… we can explore many new stuff..
- Huh… like what?
- Like female oil.
- Huh….
- Want to try?
- Nonsense.
- So how… you dare to try?
- Why not..
- Okay deal then.

I looked at Sharil. He smiled at me while I shook my head. I was wondering how did he came out of the idea but mom was more resistant than we anticipated. Perhaps she has me in her mind.

“Where are you going to get female oil?” I asked.

He pointed at me.

“You promised to help me..” he added.

I took my laptop and began to search for the female oil. After some browsing, I placed an order for the oil. It will arrive tomorrow. I hope there might be some actions by then.

“You know… you might fail in your attempt.”

“I have confidence about it..”

“What have you done?”

“She give a handjob… yesterday..”

I nodded.

“Why…? You don’t believe me?”

“No… not I don’t believe you but mom is a tough person..”

Links

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09N7QW76R
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09N7QW76R
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09N7QW76R
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09N7QW76R
Old 08-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
dreamger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks!
Old 08-12-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 375 / Power: 23
ironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterironmushroom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

What a Great fusion story of Ming dynasty and modern world (words and terms), have to set up tent and camp for more!
Old 08-12-2021, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 6
jpbond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting story here, waiting for more updates
Old 17-02-2022, 01:01 PM
Samster

New Story From Amazon Kindle

Sometime in the distance future, an virus outbreak spread across the world. The outbreak has caused social breakdown in many countries. Studies have discovered that virus will cause severe hormone imbalance to the infected person and it has mostly infected female population. Further discovery that having sexual intercourse with the infected person can significantly reduced the virus infection. However, the male counterpart who got infected by the virus will experience erectile dysfunction. At current state, there is still no cure or medical treatment on this outbreak.

The story began with the journey of a young man and his mother that caught in the outbreak.

Preview

World Health Organization has issued world wide health emergency on the outbreak of a strange virus. Officials around the world are concern the outbreak might turn into a crisis like the Great Repopulation, ten years ago.

On the other hand, global population has experienced near zero rate of increase since the Black Death. Many have blamed the outbreak of the strange virus as the cause of all these.

• We knew nothing much about this new virus since it outbreak started in Davao, Philippines. We are working with various virology labs to study on this virus which we identified as HPc virus. It has widespread among the female population. Although it was not airborne virus but it can be transmitted by contact. The virus has caused severely hormone imbalance to female body which caused high state of libido. Dr. Arpit announced.

Another study result has discovered that having sexual intercourse with the infected person can significantly reduced the virus infection. However, the male counterpart who got infected by the virus will experience erectile dysfunction. At current state, there is still no cure or treatment on this outbreak. Newsreal Report.

Links
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09SM2G4CW
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B09SM2G4CW
https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B09SM2G4CW
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B09SM2G4CW
Old 17-02-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
benzyme100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS. Good to see your update!
Old 17-02-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 0
Masterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to beholdMasterl23 is a splendid one to behold

Nice updates TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1