The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2021, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of
Re: Best Massage place ever guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter88798 View Post
Received the contact from bro soundworks , called and book the chinese therapist.
The spa is located in a very discreet location. Tranquil surrounding , not diffcult to park.
Went inside n registered. The spa is very quiet, has a nice cosy atmosphere. Went into the assigned room.
The therapist came in within a min and start to work on my body. Like wat bro shared, she is very detailed n skilled in massaging. Told her i have some issue with my lower back. She told me later she will apply some cream to loosen the muscle. After a good 10 min on my neck and shoulder,she move to my back and massage with cream......very good technique. She told me due to aging, the muscle area need to be loosen more,back stepping will be good for align the spine too,really very professional massage, quite surpise to be that good. Can be painful in certain area when she trying to loosen your muscle . No pain no gain, i guess...haha.
To cut the story short, this is a definitely a good place to unwind n relax when you really need a good massage. Thank Bro Ts, n i up ur points!
hi bro, since this is a decent place, mind sharing the contact? I need a good one for my neck.
Old 17-09-2021, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro can share contact ?
Old 18-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
HOw much is the damage? CAN any bro share the contact? Want to go later to solve my stiff neck issue. THanks in advance.
Pm you bro, write a FR after trying.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

able to share contact? thank you
Old 18-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
able to share contact? thank you
Pm you too, Write a FR after trying. cheer.
Old 18-09-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 18
snowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersnowboi08 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks to bro soundworks for the contact! Made an appt wif M***** this afternoon..so this FR is hot off the press!

initially opted for their Swedish massage as this option is cheaper..90 min @ $88..the receptionist told me that their Signature Hot Oil is more popular..this option is at $132 for 90 min..so i told her me not so keen..haha

when M***** arrived at the room, she told me that my waist area and shoulder area are very stiff..if i opt for Swedish massage, then the strength will not be there..coz it is supposed to be gentle strokes..asked me to switch to the deep tissue massage instead so that she can help me to fix my problem areas..i told her to go ahead..and indeed, her deep tissue massage no horse run! True, it is very painful..but afterwards, my back area and leg area feels quite light..and no longer as tight..she also stepped on my back..there is a proper bar for them to hold onto..she also advise me to go back for a few more sessions so that she can fully fix my problem areas..i told her ok, will be back for more! as time is limited, she did not ask me to turn over and massage the front area..haha

when i was at the counter to pay the difference in price, i was asked whether i want to become a member..just pay $10..and once i had clocked 10hrs worth of massage, 1hr will be free the next time i go and after paying $10..i say ok, since there is no expiry..haha

overall is a clean joint..no GQ asked..
Old 19-09-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 4
SexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexySi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Just Pm you bro. This therapist, Mxxxxx, is really solid. Very attentive and detail to your request. So far only she able to solve my frozen shoulder issue.....she is pleasant looking and slender figure for her age. 40 plus but very soft spoken, confirm you will enjoy the session with her. Back stepping is her forte, she knows the points to release the tension and align back your spine. I felt such a gem shall be share and benefit bro here.
Please pm me details bro...many thanks
Old 20-09-2021, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySi007 View Post
Please pm me details bro...many thanks
Old 20-09-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Seerist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro can share contact? I need a hard massage Thanks!
Old 20-09-2021, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 11
freedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to beholdfreedIan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Keen to try after reading reviews from fellow bro. Appreciate if you can share the contacts of M and rates. Thanks!
Old 21-09-2021, 03:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Cartel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keen to try can kindly share contact. Thank you 😊
Old 21-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Weelian15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me details bro...many thanks 🙏
Old 21-09-2021, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weelian15 View Post
Please pm me details bro...many thanks 🙏
Pm you too, Write a FR after trying. cheer
Old 21-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 17
takashitei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pm you too, Write a FR after trying. cheer
Hi bro, can share, will write a FR after trying. thank in advance.
Old 21-09-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
thanks to bro soundworks for the contact! Made an appt wif M***** this afternoon..so this FR is hot off the press!

initially opted for their Swedish massage as this option is cheaper..90 min @ $88..the receptionist told me that their Signature Hot Oil is more popular..this option is at $132 for 90 min..so i told her me not so keen..haha

when M***** arrived at the room, she told me that my waist area and shoulder area are very stiff..if i opt for Swedish massage, then the strength will not be there..coz it is supposed to be gentle strokes..asked me to switch to the deep tissue massage instead so that she can help me to fix my problem areas..i told her to go ahead..and indeed, her deep tissue massage no horse run! True, it is very painful..but afterwards, my back area and leg area feels quite light..and no longer as tight..she also stepped on my back..there is a proper bar for them to hold onto..she also advise me to go back for a few more sessions so that she can fully fix my problem areas..i told her ok, will be back for more! as time is limited, she did not ask me to turn over and massage the front area..haha

when i was at the counter to pay the difference in price, i was asked whether i want to become a member..just pay $10..and once i had clocked 10hrs worth of massage, 1hr will be free the next time i go and after paying $10..i say ok, since there is no expiry..haha

overall is a clean joint..no GQ asked..
hi bro how much was the deep tissue massage?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread