The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2020, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Ya, think shall not divert our topic.
Thanks. So the news is out. Phase 2 to start on 19th Jun. If community spread remains low for a few months, hopefully we would have flights to BKK.. And we can start banging
Old 16-06-2020, 11:00 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Thanks. So the news is out. Phase 2 to start on 19th Jun. If community spread remains low for a few months, hopefully we would have flights to BKK.. And we can start banging
Ya, but i don't think will be so fast and so easy too. Mayb have to do some test before going. Not sure back the SHN will be lifted a not

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-06-2020, 02:57 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by overboard View Post
Even if they allow flights to commence again.... flying will not be the same again due to the new procedures for both passengers and flight crew.

I went back to the SIA training centre to attend course to prepare us for the post-covid19 resumption of flights. We are required to suit like like those medical personnel in the hospitals..... compulsory at all times on board the plane for flight crews to wear face masks + face shield + PPE suits. Imagine dressed like that for hours on the flight.

Passengers wun fare any better as it will be compulsory for every passenger to wear face masks + face shields AT ALL TIMES while they are on board the plane. Meal times is the only time they can remove their masks & shields.

Fortunately only a few flights are resuming so I volunteered to extend my unpaid leave as they do not need so many crew at the moment.
Old 18-06-2020, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 11
overboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to beholdoverboard is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by SQ2600 View Post
Even if they allow flights to commence again.... flying will not be the same again due to the new procedures for both passengers and flight crew.
Dude.. I think people are willing to put up with 3h to 4h of wearing a mask. Once they reach BKK, it's time to have a banging good time. Even if no disco/clubbing/fucking, can always go eat delicious food and shopping.
Old 27-06-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 5
aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangBang420 View Post
Well the thing is, if you speak Thai fluently maybe your experience might be much much better. However these "college girls" ain't dumb. Some might even have previous experience in the industry. They sense you are a foreigner they will want to get more and are often times very inflexible with negotiating(dual pricing)when they know you're here for a short time. Could also be language barrier idk. I have been to a few kapoo joints and I speak some basic Thai coz I have been living in bkk for 3 years. The 2, 3 times I've been, these girls quote me 3000~4000 for full service. This place called celeb/bachelor don't even bother due to strict policy. Girls offered:1000 naked top, 2000 fully nude, 3000 b2b and that's after paying the spa room rates.

In attempts to not get chopped, and set a friendly tone I tried to have simple conversation in thai with them and tell them I live in bkk for years already & convey my knowledge of good local joints for food, clubbing, & bar scenes and showcasing my knowledge of local red-light industry & similar establishments and hinting I do have local friends that keeps me in the loop to not get taken advantage of in either service or price.

I am not a fan of hard negotiating with girls coz often then the service provided could get affected. vibe can turn sour during the process. My word of advice is, there are young college girls/19~24 yo chicks at most massage places on suhkumvit and since fj is expected it's much easier for tourists and people who can't speak fluent Thai. Also many working girls started their trade very early on(other province) so the fact that they are of a certain age does not equate to innoncence. What makesnmore sense is to have fun & quality service.

One more thing is, most of these girls wear regular clothes that don't necessarily reveal their figures so you never really know what's under them cute little tops and jeans until you already pick the girl and you are in the bathroom showering. We all know how girls can be deceitful with their miracle bras and for me, tattoos is a huge turn off. If you can't speak Thai and figure out all the important info you will be taking a chance with your time, efforts, money.

Anyways.. For me it's like been there done that overpaid for t shirts. Got burnt and I generally advice my friends to go bathing establishments, Japanese massage joints, thermae or gogo bars instead. But YMMV if u are super charming & good lookin & have a gorgeous cock. Then you might get freebies at kapoo or anywhere u go.
Thanks for the info bro. I am quite new to the BKK scene. Only tried Soaps like Maria and Poseidon. Didn't know about these Kapoo joints. So basically they are massage parlours but with younger Syts? Which would you recommend for first timers who don't speak thai? Sorry if these are stupid questions!
Old 28-06-2020, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
Thanks for the info bro. I am quite new to the BKK scene. Only tried Soaps like Maria and Poseidon. Didn't know about these Kapoo joints. So basically they are massage parlours but with younger Syts? Which would you recommend for first timers who don't speak thai? Sorry if these are stupid questions!
Uh... Yeah. I was basically saying it's not worth it there are better options... If u must try go bachelor's at metropole. I think girls speak better English there. But it's another rip off. No Thai, don't matter which Kapoo joint u go to u will run into many problems. I'm not sure if ur messing with me or you just like to overpay. If that's your thing just over tip. If you gonna do that don't be stupid and tip first, this way, you are more likely to at least get better services.

Last edited by BangBang420; 28-06-2020 at 01:40 AM.
Old 28-06-2020, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly not sure if I trust the numbers. Also... I think now is kinda high risk time.

Bro halohalo, you wanna find nice cute young girls on the side with lots of innocence , just go download Thai friendly apps.

Now those are innocent and you might actually find semi-good girls for reasonable price. You can actually base your support on performance... It's much sweeter if you help out as suppose to pay for. But of course gotta be smart & stay safe
Bro Bangbang hahah thanks for you advice ! What app would you recommend? i tried tinder while in bkk but dont have a lot of success. I dont mind support if the girl is innocent HAHA
Old 29-06-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Starvinmarvin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiring View Post
If you want full service included you can try RSK(Ruen Sonklin). This one is kinda a hybrid between real massage /kapoo located at the RCA area. If you Google them you can add their Line and see their uncensored lineup. It's 800 baht/1.5 hr then you just pay 1500 for full service. No hassle here. The masseuse gave a good massage too.

If you want Kapoo that only offers only hj+bj you can try Wi-Fi Zone( really conveniently located near Chong Nonsi BTS and PR was able to communicate with me in English) This is currently one of my favorite places. Not sure if I'm allowed to send pics here? Girls are quite young and cute. I had an 18 year old that was willing to do almost everything.

There's also The Spark, Sweet At Heart, DIY, Coconut, all located around Sathon Naradhiwat area. Theses places constantly have new and very fresh girls.
Old 30-06-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starvinmarvin View Post
If you want full service included you can try RSK(Ruen Sonklin). This one is kinda a hybrid between real massage /kapoo located at the RCA area. If you Google them you can add their Line and see their uncensored lineup. It's 800 baht/1.5 hr then you just pay 1500 for full service. No hassle here. The masseuse gave a good massage too.

If you want Kapoo that only offers only hj+bj you can try Wi-Fi Zone( really conveniently located near Chong Nonsi BTS and PR was able to communicate with me in English) This is currently one of my favorite places. Not sure if I'm allowed to send pics here? Girls are quite young and cute. I had an 18 year old that was willing to do almost everything.

There's also The Spark, Sweet At Heart, DIY, Coconut, all located around Sathon Naradhiwat area. Theses places constantly have new and very fresh girls.
Bro Starvinmarvin, on your second post when you recommended the kapoo webclub and i actually went the website added those kapoo joint lines. They have been sending censor picture to me everyday thru line group HAHA

Wifi, The Spark, DIY and Coconut are quite responsive and will send me uncensored pic if i asked for. The girls as you mentioned, are usually young and look real good.
Old 30-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Bro Starvinmarvin, on your second post when you recommended the kapoo webclub and i actually went the website added those kapoo joint lines. They have been sending censor picture to me everyday thru line group HAHA

Wifi, The Spark, DIY and Coconut are quite responsive and will send me uncensored pic if i asked for. The girls as you mentioned, are usually young and look real good.
Yes, those I specifically mentioned will send you uncensored face pics. And the PR is very good at finding you what you want. Light skin, natural breasts, not conservative etc...

When I was in College, I used to stare across the room at girls I never had a chance with, but now they are only a selection away hahaha. A bit sad maybe but now that I'm older, I just wanna enjoy without the stupid games and emotional attachments.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BangBang420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
Bro Bangbang hahah thanks for you advice ! What app would you recommend? i tried tinder while in bkk but dont have a lot of success. I dont mind support if the girl is innocent HAHA
There's literally an app & site called thaifriendly.

As for the girls in spas, bathing, massages the same rule applies... You gotta meet them face2face. Everyone ps their photos nowadays. 3specially pimps>. <

Good luck trying. I am less fascinated with playing games and negotiating with prostitutes. If I'm going for paid sex, I just wanna get blasted... pay a reasonable amount upfront. Not haggling while naked and feeling kinda vulnerable and fucked up and just enjoy. Good luck to u though.
Old 07-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
kokokokrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro 1500thb for full then if just hj, how much ah roughly? dont want to kena chop carrot there. lol
Old 08-07-2020, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokokokrunch View Post
bro 1500thb for full then if just hj, how much ah roughly? dont want to kena chop carrot there. lol
HJ should be 500, maybe even less? I've never tried just that. You can also do 1hr massage for 600 baht instead of the 1.5hr.
Old 21-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

aspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaspiring deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Uh... Yeah. I was basically saying it's not worth it there are better options... If u must try go bachelor's at metropole. I think girls speak better English there. But it's another rip off. No Thai, don't matter which Kapoo joint u go to u will run into many problems. I'm not sure if ur messing with me or you just like to overpay. If that's your thing just over tip. If you gonna do that don't be stupid and tip first, this way, you are more likely to at least get better services.

Wow, thanks man for the recommendations! Sorry la, really damn noob and overpay because when desperate and dont know what to do, default is do what everyone do haha.

If borders open and easy, this will definitely be first place to thing for me to try sia.
Old 21-07-2020, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:

power la bro, jialat the desperation is damn real sia now...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1