The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
2011, kerrigan

Old 19-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
MarkClattenburg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarkClattenburg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Chelsea Football Club - Home and Discussion

https://www.chelseafc.com/en

All fans welcome to discuss our beloved Chelsea fc.

Old 19-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Samster

MarkClattenburg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMarkClattenburg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chelsea Football Club - Home and Discussion

Welcome to Chelsea - Timo Werner

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...o-werner-quiz-

As the new season approaches, so does the excitement around seeing Timo Werner take to the field in a Chelsea shirt.
The German, a summer signing from RB Leipzig, has been training with the Blues for the past few months after completing his transfer but can’t feature for Frank Lampard’s side until the 2020/21 season starts next month.

Ahead of that date, we’ve put together a tricky little quiz on our striker for you to try below!

Old 19-08-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Chelsea claimed 4th position in the 2019/20 season.

Qualified for Champion League.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/matches/league-tables
Old 19-08-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Support for a new Chelsea thread.

My Daily Star column
Old 19-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Finally have a Chelsea home thread.

Support here.
Old 19-08-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

As pundit, support this new thread for Chelsea.

Stay tune for my future predictions.
Old 19-08-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
Support for a new Chelsea thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Finally have a Chelsea home thread.

Support here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
As pundit, support this new thread for Chelsea.

Stay tune for my future predictions.
Thank you guys.
Old 19-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
anandxxx1975 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting
Old 20-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Is Kai Havertz worth €100m (£90m)?

Can Frank Lampard handle so many stars same team? Is he the right manager for Chelsea?
Old 22-08-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkClattenburg View Post
Is Kai Havertz worth €100m (£90m)?

Can Frank Lampard handle so many stars same team? Is he the right manager for Chelsea?
Big risks to spend such amount on a player who had so little playing experience in PL.

My Daily Star column
Old 27-08-2020, 03:09 PM
Samster

Chelsea set to agree four transfer exits as Frank Lampard considers selling one more star

Chelsea are considering selling up to five players this summer.

Chelsea are going all-out in the transfer market, having spent nearly £150m so far on new players.

Hakim Ziyech and Timo Werner, who cost a reported £90.5m earlier in the summer, have now been joined by Chilwell.

The left-back was Lampard’s first-choice target for that position, and finally got his man after weeks of negotiations.

The defender is still nursing a heel injury, and could potentially miss the opening of the Premier League season, though there aren’t any fears that he will miss any significant game time.

Chilwell looks set to be joined by three new players in the coming days, with Lampard keen to continue spending big.

The most expensive of the lot will be Bayer Leverkusen’s Kai Havertz, who is set to become the club’s record signing.

Chelsea are still in talks with the German side over a deal for the 20-year-old attacker, who can play anywhere across the front three.

They are set to put the finishing touches on a deal worth up to €90m, with €70m to be paid initially and the rest in add-ons and installments.

Thiago Silva and Malang Sarr, both top-quality centre-backs, will join on free transfers in the coming days after leaving French duo Paris Saint-Germain and OGC Nice.

With all those players joining, Lampard is now turning his attention towards players to sell.

The Star claims Chelsea are ready to sell Michy Batshuayi, Tiemoue Bakayoko, Emerson and Davide Zappacosta.

Batshuayi has emerged as a surprise target for Leeds, as the newly-promoted side are keen to bring in a new forward to challenge Patrick Bamford.

Bakayoko is set to return to AC Milan on loan, with the Italian side holding an option to buy the midfielder next summer for €35m.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...-Frank-Lampard
Old 27-08-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Transfer In

Timo Werner
Hakim Ziyech
Ben Chillwell
Thiago Silva a
Malang Sarr

Out

Willian
Batshuayi
Bakayoko
Kepa
Davide Zappacosta
(who else )
Old 10-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

The Blues have completed the signing of our second German international this summer with Kai Havertz putting his signature on a five-year contract.

The transfer of the young, highly rated attacking midfielder from Bayer Leverkusen follows on from the purchase of Timo Werner from another Bundesliga club RB Leipzig, and is in addition to the recruitment of Hakim Ziyech, Ben Chilwell and Thiago Silva as Frank Lampard’s squad for the forthcoming season takes shape. We have also signed young French defender Malang Sarr who is going out on loan with a view to gaining more experience before he is involved.

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/20...-have-havertz-

HAvertz signed for £89m.
Old 11-09-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Frank Lampard: Chelsea manager 'thrives' on pressure at the club

Frank Lampard says he joined Chelsea as manager "to win" and "thrives off the pressure" at the club.

Helped by billionaire owner Roman Abramovich, Chelsea have been Europe's biggest spenders so far with an outlay of £200m - and six major signings made.

The club were under a transfer ban last season, finishing fourth in the Premier League and losing in the FA Cup final against London rivals Arsenal.

Lampard said the arrival of the new players "changes the landscape".

He said: "I didn't come into the job to fight for fourth place or bring academy players in; I came here to win. Last year we couldn't recruit and this year the club have made the decision to bring in players.

"It changes the landscape and we're ready to work."

Chelsea have brought in Germany international Kai Havertz for £72m, as well as compatriot Timo Werner for £48m and England international Ben Chilwell for £45m.

Moroccan Hakim Ziyech has also made the move to Stamford Bridge for £36m, while defender Thiago Silva and Malang Sarr have joined on free transfers.

Last term, Lampard was forced to field a number of youngsters from the academy, with the club having been sanctioned by Fifa for breaching rules on signing young players, but expectations are now higher given the investment in the squad.

Lampard said: "The pressure on me to do better should be standard. I don't want to talk about statements.

"Last year, we were very happy for Champions League places. We were very joined up in the business we wanted to do.

"I am surprised if you didn't think I wasn't under pressure last season. I thrive off the pressures. It's what I love doing."
Old 11-09-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

New season 2020/21

Brighton v Chelsea x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54027472
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1