The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: a moment of silece

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbond View Post
I remember that Hannah. Jet black hair, very pretty face, skin not very fair (light tanned), and not ultra slim. Face is very pretty. The hotel is the one attached to a big shopping mall and her room was a corner one with a sofa by the windows, eh ?
I think THAT IS THE HANNAH. I dont remember the layout of the room but it was in city hall. She reminds me of Maria Ozawa a bit.

Another unforgettable encounter was Meiji (not the recent one but the one a while back). The aircon didnt work too well so she asked to fuck with all the blinds and windows opened (at city hall too). She was the only one that could make me loose all my army within 30 sec when she told me she liked to be entered from the back and to fuck her hard.

So sad now only left with memories
Old 02-03-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man I just remember another chic, I cant recall her name right now. So during the middle of the fuck, she was high high. She asked me "Uhh Uhh you are big big, I want to try that in the butt, OK?"

I could not believe what I just heard. So I told her I would do her in the butt hole if she would put her high heels on. So game on... With lots of lub and very slow insertion (I let her control how slow to advance in). When everything was in, I asked her to walk toward the mirror with me still pumping her in the asshole. I asked her to lift up one leg, and put one foot on the table. Then I took one of her hand and told her to rub her own pussy.

Seeing myself pumping her ass like an AV star while she in her sexy high heels and rubbing her own wet pussy..... Game over very quickly
Old 02-03-2021, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 790 / Power: 16
HJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to beholdHJK85 is a splendid one to behold

Other than Hannah, another memorable bonk would be Kara. Among the prettiest I’ve seen in Dome 3. Pity I missed out on Keiko.
Old 03-03-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
benkinobi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocbcwhore View Post
I think THAT IS THE HANNAH. I dont remember the layout of the room but it was in city hall. She reminds me of Maria Ozawa a bit.

Another unforgettable encounter was Meiji (not the recent one but the one a while back). The aircon didnt work too well so she asked to fuck with all the blinds and windows opened (at city hall too). She was the only one that could make me loose all my army within 30 sec when she told me she liked to be entered from the back and to fuck her hard.

So sad now only left with memories
I remember Meiji, she was wild and loved to fuck hard. Kept in contact and met her in Tokyo to relive old memories. Those were the days.
Old 21-03-2021, 09:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Other than Hannah, another memorable bonk would be Kara. Among the prettiest I’ve seen in Dome 3. Pity I missed out on Keiko.
I remember Keiko and fucked her hard at her apartment beside the red light district.... Miss those days..... No sex for almost 2 years Liao...
Old 22-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
KaneXL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: a moment of silence

Dome 3 is as quite as a mouse nowadays, whereas in my past SG trips I used to have the luxury of choosing from a wide variety Overseas nowadays, and quality/price is much better tbh. In Dome 3, Angelika was my all time favourite, but have fond memories with Iconick and Mr P stables before that!
Old 30-03-2021, 05:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
jonchua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonchua is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonchua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any other good OKT like him to recommend?
Old 05-04-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bigb3n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was always a silent reader as I don't normally like to post but Iconik deserves a shout out.

Meiji was a very good memory indeed.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 0
60121293 is one of the Best!60121293 is one of the Best!60121293 is one of the Best!60121293 is one of the Best!

He is the best of all time.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
nooboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was just thinking about what happened to him and his girls today.
Miss his stable. Damn good quality.
Mongolian. Japanese. Korean. 😍
Location was always good too.
Hope he comes back and make our memories reality again.
Salut
Old 12-07-2021, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -113 / Power: 0
bimpom bimpom

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony21 View Post
omg what happened?

my first FL was from Iconick and that was back in 2012. I still remember the FL name was Seiko (like the watch brand) at the hotel beside Raffles City Shopping Centre.

please stay safe bro Iconick!
I tried Seiko also. Had many of his girls I usually go for busty ones. D cup and above
Old 15-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold

He had so many gems. And i didn't mind the mongolians masquerading as jap/kor. Frankly, as long as the price was good and the experience was worth the price, i didn't mind.

One of the most memorable was this gal called yura. Or was it Yuna. Tall, slim, cute as fuck. We banged until both sweaty. Can still remember the feeling when I'm kissing her neck while banging her and then she licked the sweat off my shoulder. That session resulted in explosive orgasm. Shiok.

The last one i had ever was the same Japanese girl that was with him when he got taken down. By that time she was operating independently and was trying to earn some money before she went home. Also a wonderful time.

Hai, if only every okt was focused on delivering the greatest experience while still making money.
Old 15-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leakypipes View Post
He had so many gems. And i didn't mind the mongolians masquerading as jap/kor. Frankly, as long as the price was good and the experience was worth the price, i didn't mind.

One of the most memorable was this gal called yura. Or was it Yuna. Tall, slim, cute as fuck. We banged until both sweaty. Can still remember the feeling when I'm kissing her neck while banging her and then she licked the sweat off my shoulder. That session resulted in explosive orgasm. Shiok.

The last one i had ever was the same Japanese girl that was with him when he got taken down. By that time she was operating independently and was trying to earn some money before she went home. Also a wonderful time.

Hai, if only every okt was focused on delivering the greatest experience while still making money.
The last Japanese girl is Kozumi, was a good fuck. The hotel she stayed at was rather spacious. Remember she had those fruit favoured listerine from Japan. Really enjoyed painting and frenching with her.
Old 17-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
leakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to beholdleakypipes is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
The last Japanese girl is Kozumi, was a good fuck. The hotel she stayed at was rather spacious. Remember she had those fruit favoured listerine from Japan. Really enjoyed painting and frenching with her.
Ah yes that's her. She was here when he up lorry. Sad. Yup, frenching and painting her - actually everything about her was nice la. Looks not the best but body was sexy and service top notch. I also enjoyed chatting with her.
Old 18-07-2021, 03:45 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

M4U like quiet only. Last seen April. Or am i missing something? Hmm
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1