The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
ahlongkia, d1777, kopishopuncle, puddinghamster, yowtf

Old 03-10-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitzzai View Post
Don't waste time on Esther all fake fr .

You cannot get donch mean is fake. What did esther do to you to spew such hate?
Old 04-10-2021, 02:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone remember there was this prc milf ML at a Horne Road MP?

Cannot remember her name but she used to work briefly there. In the shop I think don’t have FJ, HJ max. Her pussy was really a water tap. Dig a bit and the whole hand would be soaked in warm and moist juices.

I remember bringing her frequently to the nearby hotel 81 for many sessions. Damn cheap too because she did not ask for much. $100 2-shots for 2 hours. Always left with a puddle in the middle of the bed. Quite horny and really nice to see gushes after gushes of squirts coming out. When piak piak, felt damn wet and warm.

I wonder if she is still around, for bros who know who I am talking about.

Edit: I remember her name now. Yang yang
Old 04-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Can anyone share Cheryl contact please? Thank you
Old 07-10-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Decided to share my contact. She works at a joint with its own dedicated thread in this forum so don’t want to be to open with her name or spa name.

Location: abit inconvenient if not driving but actual place is 10/10. You’ll know what I mean when you get there.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: natural A
Figure: average, not thin not chubby
Pussy: nicely waxed and tight

Usually when I go I will take 1 hour package. I will start dirty talking with her during the facial. By the time she gives me a bbbj she would already be dripping wet and I alway request for 69 and my whole face would be covered in her juices. She is v passionate in love making and will hug and kiss you like your first girlfriend. When it comes to fj you can tell she is really enjoying herself and her pussy is like a tap, no need for any lube at all. I always try to last as long as I can to make her cum. So far have been quite successful, she is one horny lady. By the time I’m done the sheets would be soaked. Literally like those jav where half the bed is soaked.

Damage is 55 + 100
Rtm: many times already

Please up my points and pm me for contact.
Bro can share contact to me.
Old 08-10-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lamparsoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvin9965 View Post
Bro can share contact to me.
Bro can share the contact, I’m keen to try too.

TQ
Old 08-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
devilben is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro care to share contact

Quote:
Decided to share my contact. She works at a joint with its own dedicated thread in this forum so don’t want to be to open with her name or spa name.

Location: abit inconvenient if not driving but actual place is 10/10. You’ll know what I mean when you get there.
Looks: 7/10
Boobs: natural A
Figure: average, not thin not chubby
Pussy: nicely waxed and tight

Usually when I go I will take 1 hour package. I will start dirty talking with her during the facial. By the time she gives me a bbbj she would already be dripping wet and I alway request for 69 and my whole face would be covered in her juices. She is v passionate in love making and will hug and kiss you like your first girlfriend. When it comes to fj you can tell she is really enjoying herself and her pussy is like a tap, no need for any lube at all. I always try to last as long as I can to make her cum. So far have been quite successful, she is one horny lady. By the time I’m done the sheets would be soaked. Literally like those jav where half the bed is soaked.

Damage is 55 + 100
Rtm: many times already

Please up my points and pm me for contact.
Old 10-10-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
blim2282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can any bro pm me Cheryl contact, tried her earlier this year but lost her contact sadly
Old 10-10-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
blim2282 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can any bro pm me Cheryl contact, tried her earlier this year but lost her contact sadly
Old 11-10-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 6
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a tarma with Miu Miu and her new colleague (not cheryl). Was pleasantly surprised that Miu Miu squirts too. She got very wet just from rubbing, and when I went down on her, it just kept flowing. Seems like she loves to receive AR too, can feel her twitching and her moans really kept me on a high. The other colleague is good too. She bbbj me for 10 mins straight with no complains and can french too. Tried to go down on her but she politely declined. Could feel there’s a pad so maybe she is on code red. Will try again and see if I can get her to squirt too.

Last edited by locki123; 11-10-2021 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-10-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tim_evo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share contact pls
Old 11-10-2021, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Tim_evo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by locki123 View Post
Went for a tarma with Miu Miu and her new colleague (not cherry). Was pleasantly surprised that Miu Miu squirts too. She got very wet just from rubbing, and when I went down on her, it just kept flowing. Seems like she loves to receive AR too, can feel her twitching and her moans really kept me on a high. The other colleague is good too. She bbbj me for 10 mins straight with no complains and can french too. Tried to go down on her but she politely declined. Could feel there’s a pad so maybe she is on code red. Will try again and see if I can get her to squirt too.
Bro pls share contact..
Old 11-10-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi everyone thanks for the overwhelming response. I will not be giving out contacts for the inconvenient location ML for the time being as I must replied to 100pm in these few days. I’m sure she would be booked out for weeks now. Please dont pm me.
bro... the 100 pm u send hor 80 will just store the number in the phone because collect many many ml number is a hobby... just sharing my experience...
Old 11-10-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contact of the facial?
Old 11-10-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Went for a tarma with Miu Miu and her new colleague (not cherry). Was pleasantly surprised that Miu Miu squirts too. She got very wet just from rubbing, and when I went down on her, it just kept flowing. Seems like she loves to receive AR too, can feel her twitching and her moans really kept me on a high. The other colleague is good too. She bbbj me for 10 mins straight with no complains and can french too. Tried to go down on her but she politely declined. Could feel there’s a pad so maybe she is on code red. Will try again and see if I can get her to squirt too.
Bro can share mou miu contact?
Old 11-10-2021, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 18
leo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of lightleo695mb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Went for a tarma with Miu Miu and her new colleague (not cheryl). Was pleasantly surprised that Miu Miu squirts too. She got very wet just from rubbing, and when I went down on her, it just kept flowing. Seems like she loves to receive AR too, can feel her twitching and her moans really kept me on a high. The other colleague is good too. She bbbj me for 10 mins straight with no complains and can french too. Tried to go down on her but she politely declined. Could feel there’s a pad so maybe she is on code red. Will try again and see if I can get her to squirt too.
Hi bro locki, pls share Mui Mui contact privately,
Thank you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1