The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-07-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls

Hi guys. This is a recent event that happened to me. I gotten chlamydia from one of the girls recently from BBBJ. Met up the girl 2 weeks ago and now under treatment. Noticed itching when peeing but after seeing doctor and gotten medication, no more itching but burning. Very uncomfortable.

I also wanna get clean so did all the necessary tests for myself at the same time. The girl is currently still working but I do not want to name her here or name the stable. PM me and i will tell you. It is my suspicion because she is the last person i had sex with before I got chlamydia.

This time really taught me alot and i really hope after i am cured, i will truly retire from looking for FL. They are nice to fuck and super shiok to play around but the truth is when you kana sick, it ain’t funny and it’s scary.
Old 10-07-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 8
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of
Re: Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Hi guys. This is a recent event that happened to me. I gotten chlamydia from one of the girls recently from BBBJ. Met up the girl 2 weeks ago and now under treatment. Noticed itching when peeing but after seeing doctor and gotten medication, no more itching but burning. Very uncomfortable.

I also wanna get clean so did all the necessary tests for myself at the same time. The girl is currently still working but I do not want to name her here or name the stable. PM me and i will tell you. It is my suspicion because she is the last person i had sex with before I got chlamydia.

This time really taught me alot and i really hope after i am cured, i will truly retire from looking for FL. They are nice to fuck and super shiok to play around but the truth is when you kana sick, it ain’t funny and it’s scary.
bro did you at least inform the girl? Make sure its not spreading to other bros around here..... indicating stable might not be the worst thing.
Old 10-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
furryballs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah shit. U got inform the okt?
Old 10-07-2021, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

yea bro
u should at least inform girl & stable too, even if your dont want to name it here
Old 10-07-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

I told the girl. But she seems like she didn’t care and continue to work. For stable i didn’t tell them. But since you guys say so i will tell the stable.
Old 10-07-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

To all the bros who pmed me i replied them all. Thanks for the wishes n I want to get well soon. Really scare of my life and hope to get better. No one knows about my condition and i wish to put this behind me asap.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:37 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I told the girl. But she seems like she didn’t care and continue to work. For stable i didn’t tell them. But since you guys say so i will tell the stable.
yea u should tell the stable too. The girl may just want to make money. A disease may place her into downtime with no income. No worker would have prefered this.
But stable..... yes they wouldnt prefer diseased workers to infect clients. Bad for business
Old 11-07-2021, 05:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

recover soon bro... at least its not HIV. Maybe CBJ next time?
Old 11-07-2021, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
yea u should tell the stable too. The girl may just want to make money. A disease may place her into downtime with no income. No worker would have prefered this.
But stable..... yes they wouldnt prefer diseased workers to infect clients. Bad for business
Stable informed and they will get her checked. Informed stable immediately after seeing all those suggestion in the forum.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Can help update? BBBJ? Raw?

Also prior fucking her which was 2 wks ago when was your last sex? if you trace back 1 month and only fucked her, most likely she the one who pass it to you.
BBBJ. No raw. Trace back one month is her and another girl from the same stable. But mostly her. I also told stable abt the other girl so i leave it to them to sort things out.
Old 11-07-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
recover soon bro... at least its not HIV. Maybe CBJ next time?
Thanks bro. Now i scare. CBJ no risk? I still wanna have fun after this but the scare is real. Imagine sick got worse and ppl around knows about it. How to handle them sia. U sick u recover that’s good. But if it worsen and your family and friends know, not funny really.

My current condition haven really improve. The red eye is the obvious thing that i cant hide from my family. Pee hurts is personal can hide. Got to tell them bacteria infection need eat antibiotics so to stop them from asking further. Really is gg for this time.

To many this might be nothing but at least to me is a major lesson. At least can be cure but the lesson is real. The fear is real. So bros, stay safe. Honestly fucking around is fun but i not sure if the fun is worth all these trouble now.
Old 11-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
BBBJ. No raw. Trace back one month is her and another girl from the same stable. But mostly her. I also told stable abt the other girl so i leave it to them to sort things out.
the fact that u got it after last fucking her, even though she may not be the source but u may still be the source to transmit to her. So informing them is the right thing to do, like contact tracing ya.
if its something easily curable, should be fine soon and safe for everyone else.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
the fact that u got it after last fucking her, even though she may not be the source but u may still be the source to transmit to her. So informing them is the right thing to do, like contact tracing ya.
if its something easily curable, should be fine soon and safe for everyone else.
Is curable but just annoying now plus if it gets worse alot of explaining to do. That’s where the trouble lies
Old 12-07-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

To the persons who zap my post and say i trying to sabo and kpkb about all these, i am sorry i offended you. I not here to complain just put words out to potentially affected bros. I informed the stable and the girl is being tested, according to the stable. I am glad they are responsible and took action quick.

I can always choose to tell the stable and kept quiet about it. Then let those bro potentially affected by the illness carry on infect other girls from other stables. Then let the cycle continues. At the end, the stable and the girl is safe and cured but bros who already unknowingly kana will just carry on their life. Plus i read that Chlamydia can show no symptoms. So that’s worse.

So i again put out there i am sorry to who ever i offended. I love the stable and the girls so i am not here to put them out of job. I just want those bros who think they kana go for a check, get a peace of mind and at least when they come back play, the girls are safe and no such problems will occur again. That’s the least i could do on my part since i am now sick.

Last edited by Sgdora; 12-07-2021 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-07-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Hi bros. Just an update to bring a closure to this matter. Saw the stable posted that the girl i suspected to be sick is cleared. So to those who PMed me and I replied you, have a peace of mind now. Do visit her if you like she is clean.

As for me, some might think i lied to sabo the girl or the stable. I will like to say I had my suspicions at first. But sabo the girl or the stable aint my objective. Why will i do that when i have no quarrel with them. They are nice people. What i did here was awareness rather than sabotage. Like my previous post, if i offend anyone, i am truly sorry. I did what i thought was right to let people know.

One fact remains is that i am indeed sick. I will go back to the clinic and find out more about my condition. To those who wishes me well in the PMs, thank you very much. I will take good care of myself and get well soon. So let’s us put this behind and if i have anything more to update in regards to my condition, i will. If not this will be the end of this thread. Stay safe and play safe bros.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1