The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2021, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unexpected happenings

Keep it coming!
Old 02-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 3
234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the encouragement bros.
Old 02-09-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light234fries is a glorious beacon of light

The spa is quite legit..got individual rooms, shower, and each room is private, not those curtain types. Got light music too. Clean, no smell, quite nice la. But there is a sign which says: no sexual activities. All sexual activities will be reported to the police. There’s also a transparent small window. So all hopes dash liao.

She: 哥哥,你去冲个凉。我在外面等你。你可以换个裤子。(You have a quick shower first, I am outside waiting for you)

Me: 行。谢谢你 (Will do, thanks!)

She: 哥哥,你的时间从现在开始。所以你冲凉的时间我没算在内。(Your time will start from the time u finish showering, so no worries ya)

Me: 啊。那么好啊。看来我要洗久一点了。哈哈 (Wow so good, Then I will shower longer in the future. Haha)

She: 哥哥,不要太过分啦。老板有观察的。多一点没事。太多我就惨了。(Big brother, don’t be too obvious, my lady boss will observe snd I will be in deep shit)

We both laugh it off. The session then started.

She: 哥哥哪里酸痛? (Where are the sore points elder bro?)

I told her my upper body like neck and back, which she press really well. I also told her My lower body is sore as I cycle a lot. She said ok and we had small chat. She really is chatty and have GFE.

She: 哥哥,你知道那天你来,我的同事是红牌,你既然拒绝了她。我也吓到。人又漂亮,又年轻,又有身材。和我相反 呢. 按法也挺好的。(Do you know when you come that day, my friend whom you rejected is a famous masseur? She is young, pretty, tall, has a good figure and can press well. I am quite her opposite and was shocked that you prefer me instead)

Me: 哎呀。我都不是找她做爱。最重要是要按好。(Aiya, I am also not choosing a person to have sex. Most IMPT is to have a good relaxing session and the proper points are pressed)

She: 是啦。但是男人是这样的,如果有美女按,但然选美女。(All guys are the same, they want the prettiest girls to press for them. Who will choose ugly ones?)

Me: 你很差吗?老实说,我觉得你比她亮丽。(You very ugly or very bad meh? To be honest, I find you prettier than your colleague leh)

She: 哥哥,你啊。睁着眼睛说瞎话。美女全都是高的。我那么矮。(You don’t lie with your eyes wide open. She’s tall and pretty, I am short)

Me: 不可以这样说的。不同人不同口味。我喜欢像你这样娇小玲珑的。你也长的不错,会有男生追吧?( that’s not correct, different people different tastes. I like small, petite, slim and slender ones. Actually I find you pretty and I am sure you got suitors)

She: 有啦。我不喜欢他们啦哥哥。每个说要带我出去,过后去酒店。真没礼貌。(have la, but I don’t like them. They all want to bring me out and then spend the night with me at the hotel. It’s so rude of them to think this way)

Me: 看你怎么想吧。至少你可以说你有价值。(Well, it shows you have some market value, really depends on how you think)

There was an awkward silence, not sure if I said that wrong thing. Haha.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
oxox1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think I know this place based on the surrounding you mentioned. I had a similar experience as well.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
JustinBeeper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro TS, and with translation too!
Old 03-09-2021, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting dialogue, cheers!
Old 03-09-2021, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 8
DSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDSavage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Interesting dialogue, cheers!
Yes very interesting
Old 03-09-2021, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Great happenings, camping here for more juicy updates please.
Old 03-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
harmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of light

camping for more! up u
Old 03-09-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I will camp here, too.
TS thanks for the great write up.
Old 03-09-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

after massage on full body usually will have the feeling,
i do meet before in spa with my sbook friends and he has this kind of treatment
Old 03-09-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
The spa is quite legit..got individual rooms, shower, and each room is private, not those curtain types. Got light music too. Clean, no smell, quite nice la. But there is a sign which says: no sexual activities. All sexual activities will be reported to the police. There’s also a transparent small window. So all hopes dash liao.

She: 哥哥,你去冲个凉。我在外面等你。你可以换个裤子。(You have a quick shower first, I am outside waiting for you)

Me: 行。谢谢你 (Will do, thanks!)

She: 哥哥,你的时间从现在开始。所以你冲凉的时间我没算在内。(Your time will start from the time u finish showering, so no worries ya)

Me: 啊。那么好啊。看来我要洗久一点了。哈哈 (Wow so good, Then I will shower longer in the future. Haha)

She: 哥哥,不要太过分啦。老板有观察的。多一点没事。太多我就惨了。(Big brother, don’t be too obvious, my lady boss will observe snd I will be in deep shit)

We both laugh it off. The session then started.

She: 哥哥哪里酸痛? (Where are the sore points elder bro?)

I told her my upper body like neck and back, which she press really well. I also told her My lower body is sore as I cycle a lot. She said ok and we had small chat. She really is chatty and have GFE.

She: 哥哥,你知道那天你来,我的同事是红牌,你既然拒绝了她。我也吓到。人又漂亮,又年轻,又有身材。和我相反 呢. 按法也挺好的。(Do you know when you come that day, my friend whom you rejected is a famous masseur? She is young, pretty, tall, has a good figure and can press well. I am quite her opposite and was shocked that you prefer me instead)

Me: 哎呀。我都不是找她做爱。最重要是要按好。(Aiya, I am also not choosing a person to have sex. Most IMPT is to have a good relaxing session and the proper points are pressed)

She: 是啦。但是男人是这样的,如果有美女按,但然选美女。(All guys are the same, they want the prettiest girls to press for them. Who will choose ugly ones?)

Me: 你很差吗?老实说,我觉得你比她亮丽。(You very ugly or very bad meh? To be honest, I find you prettier than your colleague leh)

She: 哥哥,你啊。睁着眼睛说瞎话。美女全都是高的。我那么矮。(You don’t lie with your eyes wide open. She’s tall and pretty, I am short)

Me: 不可以这样说的。不同人不同口味。我喜欢像你这样娇小玲珑的。你也长的不错,会有男生追吧?( that’s not correct, different people different tastes. I like small, petite, slim and slender ones. Actually I find you pretty and I am sure you got suitors)

She: 有啦。我不喜欢他们啦哥哥。每个说要带我出去,过后去酒店。真没礼貌。(have la, but I don’t like them. They all want to bring me out and then spend the night with me at the hotel. It’s so rude of them to think this way)

Me: 看你怎么想吧。至少你可以说你有价值。(Well, it shows you have some market value, really depends on how you think)

There was an awkward silence, not sure if I said that wrong thing. Haha.
other people will have different thought with you, that's why
Old 03-09-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

what happened to ts and receptionist girl after that?
Old 03-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
get365 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more of this nice story.
Old 03-09-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Typing next episodes.. the translation quite a lot of work to do. Thanks for all bros for support..I try to remember and keep to the essence as the girl is friendly and bubbly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1