The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2021, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 13
gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all
Need $10k urgently...any one can suggest how to help raise money for Op?

Hi All,

Don't know where to best post this, and sort of borrowed the title frm Bro Benjm85.

I have a friend who is now in ICU, comatose state, pending for yet another Op to clear blood clot in brain. Her hubby and family has been going around high and low trying to borrow money to finance the next op. Cost of the hospitalisation and multiple ops is too daunting and they can't get more financial help from the hospital and banks.

I've also loaned them quite a fair bit to date and can't do so anymore. Wonder if anyone has any insights on whats the next prudent move to take?
Old 05-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need $10k urgently...any one can suggest how to help raise money for Op?

Set a crowd funding campaign on give.asia.
Old 05-09-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

gingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to allgingkonut is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Set a crowd funding campaign on give.asia.
Suggested this, bro. But time to put up and gather funds may be too late
Old 06-09-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 15
mango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud ofmango999 has much to be proud of

Can ask MP for help, to arrange for installment payment to hospital.
Old 06-09-2021, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mango999 View Post
Can ask MP for help, to arrange for installment payment to hospital.

Yeah...suggested this also... arranging to meet, but at most will pen letter and this will take 1 week + on the very least
Old 07-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 6
bainian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ask the hospital is money or important or saving a life more important.
Fuck those greedy bastards!
Old 07-09-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Was your friend vaccinated recently?

There are quite a number of vax injuries resulting in adverse effects such as blood clots and cardiovascular issues etc.
Old 07-09-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Is your friend Singaporean/PR? If yes, then there should be no reason why Medishield cannot step in to cover the cost of the operation especially if it is a government hospital.

If your friend is a foreigner then there are not many good choices left. GiveAsia is probably your best bet. Or approach the embassy of your friend's country for further ideas. I have seen Viets successfully raising tens of thousands of dollars overnight through Facebook campaigns. I have contributed to some, as well.
Old 08-09-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

is the patient a singaporean?
if so, hospital have the obligation to do whatever it takes to save him/her first without being paid a single cent.
After everything, then they will bill the patient & family everything and they will find ways to pay it off (cash, medisave, medishield, private insurance, other insurance, installments, etc)
Govt hospital installment plans are very generous.
if no means to pay, they also unlikely to charge the patient & family. At worst the patient cannot get any loan from banks due to unsettled bill. Nothing will happen to the family members.
A lot of govt hospital bills in sg are unsettled by the family members, especially so if the patient ended up dead in hospital.

If its private hospital....... its another story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1