The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
caseyjackson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Japan Nuru Massage Anyone Try before ?

Hi Bros,

I was planning to book a Milf from SgLonelyGuy that advertise services providing B2B Water bed Nuru massage with 2 handjobs in a single session. The problem is some of their face could not be seen as it was blurred out completely just only can see the figure and boobs size in the photo. Could anyone share with me your Nuru massage experience, there are 2 packages, 60 and 90 mins session. I was thinking of trying 60 minutes first. I did tried a few girls from this website and beautycastles, most of my encounter was not too bad, although some I have to say the website photos were highly photoshop and when you actually met some of them in person, it was a true turn off but some do really look exactly the same in the photo, probably in their 30s and their age were fabricated, so I wanna know any bros did tried the water bed Japanese nuru massage service from this 2 particular website. Looking forward for some advice before I start booking one of the girl to proceed such service.
Old 05-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
cafa123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japan Nuru Massage Anyone Try before ?

If you wanna try nuru, pls ignore the face
Old 29-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyjackson View Post
Hi Bros,

I was planning to book a Milf from SgLonelyGuy that advertise services providing B2B Water bed Nuru massage with 2 handjobs in a single session. The problem is some of their face could not be seen as it was blurred out completely just only can see the figure and boobs size in the photo. Could anyone share with me your Nuru massage experience, there are 2 packages, 60 and 90 mins session. I was thinking of trying 60 minutes first. I did tried a few girls from this website and beautycastles, most of my encounter was not too bad, although some I have to say the website photos were highly photoshop and when you actually met some of them in person, it was a true turn off but some do really look exactly the same in the photo, probably in their 30s and their age were fabricated, so I wanna know any bros did tried the water bed Japanese nuru massage service from this 2 particular website. Looking forward for some advice before I start booking one of the girl to proceed such service.
Type SG Nuru massge review
Old 26-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Went Rocca balestire to look fot Jo-- for Nuru. PLEASE AVOID, OLDER THAN 50 YO
Old 26-12-2020, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

I think Nuru is not as what you saw in JAV, most is just body to body sliding up and down. usually 90mins will be better if you wanna enjoy nuru and massage properly. cause 60mins will be short as ML need time to set up and clear the bed/gel.
Old 01-11-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HerbisPulis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hmm, try to use some reviews from the different sites about Nuru massage centers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1