The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2021, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privaterafe86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to date / chase / get to know someone?

From primary school all the way to uni, I never really tried to make a move on girls and just focused on either studying / gaming. All the games I played were single-player too so it's not as if we have a guild that do things together.

I've started focusing more on my life after graduation. Wanting to make my life more rich la, exercise more, go learn new skills etc instead of just work and game.

Haven't really tried to meet new people though. I've joined discord and then some servers there, slowly make friends and sometimes go eat but we don't really do many things anyway. I don't have the motivation to chase ppl on dating apps too. Mostly because I don't think I am attractive or fun enough. I'm tall la, thank god for that but my weight triple digits sia hahaha and most of it is at my stomach area.

For now, I try to widen my social circles as much as possible lor. I even say the same on dating apps, putting in my profile that looking for people to start off as friends first and we see how things go later.

Do I need therapy or something? Or maybe just keep growing, get fitter and things will just somehow go my way?

Oh and I can't just drop by a bar every now and then, drink and get to know the people there. Pretty sure I'm allergic to alcohol lol. Like actually medically cannot drink

aiya, this is also just somewhat of a rant on what's on my heart these days. Gonna go back lurking liao, thanks for reading hahaha
Old 15-10-2021, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How to date / chase / get to know someone?

Focus on yourself. Find meaning in what you do. If not find something else to do.

Build your confidence. You are young, youth will probably be wasted on you because it usually is.

But you can get ahead by starting some simple changes to your life, bit by bit and it will fall into place.

Eventually your lack of confidence will be replaced with absolute conviction that you will succeed at what you have chosen to do.

Also quit gaming. That is a useless activity people tend to engage in because their lives are meaningless.

You may not need therapy, or it may be good for you. But read your post and see all the negativity there, you need to lose it.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
Triple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTriple70 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Weight triple digits?
number 1 priority shd really be to drop down to the healthy BMI.

The rest will naturally follow.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Focus on yourself. Find meaning in what you do. If not find something else to do. Build your confidence. You are young, youth will probably be wasted on you because it usually is......
Hahaha alright! well, I just need someone else to say this to me every now and then. I've decided to stop eating fast food and so far so good~ been about a week le

If I disappear again, here's hoping that my next post in 2 years time will be more positive
Old 16-10-2021, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple70 View Post
number 1 priority shd really be to drop down to the healthy BMI.
YEP! I know how some ppl might say that looks arent everything but hey, having looks + personality is definitely better than just personality right?
Old 17-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eequalsmc2 View Post
People who say looks aren't everything don't have the looks same with comment about money isn't everything just a passive aggressive way to make themselves feel better about where they are in the pecking order
Some truth to that unfortunately.

Ultimately though, looking good is still mostly about feeling good about yourself whether or not anyone is looking.

Don’t step out of your home without taking a look in the mirror and going ‘I’m happy with that’ regardless of where you’re going or who, if anyone you’re seeing.
Old 19-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
People who say looks aren't everything don't have the looks same with comment about money isn't everything just a passive aggressive way to make themselves feel better about where they are in the pecking order
A better way to put it is that looks have limited life-time, and is also in the eye of the beholder

Some ppl think they are good-looking, okay, they are entitled to their opinion, lol
Old 22-10-2021, 08:17 AM
Samster

It’s less about being good looking and more about presenting yourself well and gaining confidence as a result.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There no proper formula, some may like guys fat, some might like you thin, some might never like you at all no matter what you do, some okay you earn lesser, some prefer you earn more. Theres one thing, no girls will despise you for earning more.

This kind of situation is why so difficult to chase a girl. So i guess just be yourself. Live happy, people can tell that you enjoy life and some will be attracted to you.

Save more money, don't anyhow spend on hobbies. Don't spoil the market by spending sgd150 just to fuck a PRC vietnam ktv girl during covid, don't pay 1000 to fuck a sg prostitute. Yes those fine dine dome zhabors are prostitutes, money never enough to fill their endless greed. Overtime you will be able to stop going to prostitutes and save alot. Quite good the girls increase price by so much got turned off and saved a lot of money. Just a occassional cold tukey and down mood. Those girls never contribute directly to sg economy unless they spend a lot here.
Old 13-11-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
A better way to put it is that looks have limited life-time, and is also in the eye of the beholder

Some ppl think they are good-looking, okay, they are entitled to their opinion, lol
Bro, saw your posted today, very interesting from your experience,can you share how you know these girls, how much you spent on them. Tiring to spent money on those ML. Thank you in advance 🙏
Old 13-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
Machomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to allMachomad is a name known to all
Quote:
Bro, saw your posted today, very interesting from your experience,can you share how you know these girls, how much you spent on them. Tiring to spent money on those ML. Thank you in advance 🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1