The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My regular ML now owe me $$$, How to leverage this?

You will be lucky to even see her again, what more of your $$$....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravoguy View Post
Hi Guys, long time lurker, seldom post. Need some advice:

I have a long time Vietnam massage lady. Been with her, on and off regularly for 2 years plus - always see her in a shop. MLIF type, but great bod, does yoga to keep fit, Boobs B cups, but rubber tips, but always resist any zhut-zhut. HJ is standard with her and me now, very sensual. Roaming Top inside, but every now and then can roam down south.

She always say she's looking for a relationship, but I have resisted biting so far - just don't want that complication. So never been able to FJ with her.

Out of the blue, she message me, say need $$$ because of some issue in Vietnam. She's never asked for money before, never ask for gift. I like our sessions, cause she never really talk about phone lah, perfume lah, bags or watches lah. So this request really out of blue, and I think probably genuine.

I said OK, lend to her, cause she say pay me back in 1-2 months time. So I Paynow her the $$$.

And now I am thinking ho-seh-liao.... maybe got chance to proceed?

Any advice from bros who are more experienced ?

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 16-10-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Hey Everyone,

thanks for bros who share experience, advice and also those who share their opinions ;-)

The ML still in contact with me, just that my work schedule a bit busy, so no time to pop by to her.

The loan is SGD2K.

She's still NOT gone MIA ;-). And looks genuine. So I am slowly making my approach ;-). Will keep all of you updated. Let's see how it goes.
All the best bro.
F the brains out of her.
Do all holes. 2k make it worth it. Make ur own AV. Make her fulfil ur fantasy.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 8
Ghostimage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostimage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Paging for gong tao helpdesk to help our bro here.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey Everyone,

thanks for bros who share experience, advice and also those who share their opinions ;-)

The ML still in contact with me, just that my work schedule a bit busy, so no time to pop by to her.

The loan is SGD2K.

She's still NOT gone MIA ;-). And looks genuine. So I am slowly making my approach ;-). Will keep all of you updated. Let's see how it goes.
Mistake la. Before I give the $2k, would have at least fucked her 3 holes. Now I think u don’t stand a chance already la. The $2k will return u but quite likely 10 years later
Old 16-10-2021, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Wow... This takes the cake in terms of stupidity... I can imagine the ML smirking at the back and planning her next move...
Old 16-10-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I don't understand why she will need a $2K loan. It's not that big an amount for a ML giving HJs or more. I think she may have asked many different people for a $2K loan. So instead of asking for a $20K loan which may lead to rejection, she asked for a $2K loan from 10 different guys.

$2K is not much. Just take it as a lesson learnt if she does not return you.
Old 16-10-2021, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

I encountered similar situation a few times. Interestingly both Viet as TS case. In one case I loaned this ml who was my regular for 1k and I just deducted from her service fees each time I went there. Now it's cleared. In another case not that lucky, I borrowed this Viet FL 8k in total after I booked her a couple of times in the hotel. Able to outcall her for another couple of times to pay this loan off before she suddenly blocked me. I took it a lesson but I didn't feel that bad as the money spent worth to be able to raw and creampie some chio SYT for quite a few times.
Old 16-10-2021, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2051 / Power: 20
quiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond reputequiddi has a reputation beyond repute

TS would have to guage how much u trust her. I have my own experience with a China ML whom i know for 5 years. She kept her promise and returned the money on time. She borrowed a few times and all returned without hickup.

Go with your gut feel.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bravoguy. Get ready she will ask you to lend her more and more money. But she will keep on siaming (avoiding) you. I'm afraid to say. Thus don't lend her anymore. Ask her for whatever services you like.

It happened to me with a local girl. She doesn't look pretty. She doesn't work in a spa or as a FLer. I lent her $X00. I only had her once in a hotel. I never had her again. It doesn't give me sleepless nights. I feel it was a small amount of money.
Old 17-10-2021, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
This is interesting. I posted a similar question some months back. The difference from yours was that I already fucked the girl, and I had yet to lend anything to her
Good. Turn the tables on her. Ask her for whatever services you like. Promise her you will lend her double the money she asked for. Why?

I know a woman. She isn't a spa girl or a FL. She told me if I help her (i.e. lent her money), she will pay me back double next time. I didn't. I found out she was loaned $X000 by her colleague. She never paid her colleague back for over 15 years and counting. She also asked for money from another one. The latter told her "No". She isn't in contact with both her colleagues any more. Never a borrower or a lender be. Well, may be be a borrower if a girl is a spa girl or FL from overseas...
Old 17-10-2021, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

What leverage? You are assuming she is honourable to her debt. All she gotta do is change shop, change number or even fly back Viet, and you will never get anything back.
Old 17-10-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Was in China ktv with some bosses. The China bosses said Singaporean are kumgong. Business school always teach 等价交易. You have to take something of equivalent for something. Singaporean usually too nice and pamper in our own country hence we always tio smoked. Haha! All acting like angels and in the end lose $$$.

If this is a prc towkay, he would have tell the lady. Ok, $2000 is no problem. But I want to fuck before I hand over the money. Quite likely he will let his buddy business associate bang together. For us, we pity the person and just handover the money and hope next time can have some “interest”? If heng, u get what u want. If suay, u lose all ur money. In China, losing money is small thing, losing face and kana scam is big thing.

Remember la. This is not a old uncle/ auntie wanting $10 to buy food. If that is the case, I would have just give. For TS case, quite likely the girl approach 10 other person to borrow money. Out of 10, sure can find at least 2-3 carrot head
Old 17-10-2021, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
The only thing you will be proceeding to is saying bye bye to your money. Remember 1 very important thing, most of them earn more than most of us. So don’t even think for a second they need you, unless you belong to the upper class of riches
I so agree with you bro... These ML earn so much more than most of the people here at any one time..
Old 17-10-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Was in China ktv with some bosses. The China bosses said Singaporean are kumgong. Business school always teach 等价交易. You have to take something of equivalent for something. Singaporean usually too nice and pamper in our own country hence we always tio smoked. Haha! All acting like angels and in the end lose $$$.

If this is a prc towkay, he would have tell the lady. Ok, $2000 is no problem. But I want to fuck before I hand over the money. Quite likely he will let his buddy business associate bang together. For us, we pity the person and just handover the money and hope next time can have some “interest”? If heng, u get what u want. If suay, u lose all ur money. In China, losing money is small thing, losing face and kana scam is big thing.

Remember la. This is not a old uncle/ auntie wanting $10 to buy food. If that is the case, I would have just give. For TS case, quite likely the girl approach 10 other person to borrow money. Out of 10, sure can find at least 2-3 carrot head
Ya bro... I believe some of the people when old uncle auntie want money to buy food we ignore them most of the time..
Old 17-10-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Lol. Seems like 90% of the Bros thinks no chance in getting back. TS intro us the ML, we go test water for u.

I believe some Bros here very the rich one. $2k is like less than a day salary. Some business owners $60k n abv per mth. $2k is like kachang. To me $2k is like, wah ho say liao. More than half mth salary. Hahaha. So diff ppl see the numbers differently.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1