The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chocoronet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The flavours of life (pussy)

I wouldn't say I have had many a pussy - can count the ones I had in a hand. Picky eater. It's surprising the cornucopia of flavours pussy can come it.

But I really must extol the virtue of the best pussy I had.

My SO has what I feel is a standard pussy. Clean, tastes like skin, and the slight musk of grool when she gets going. I love it, pity I can't do it much cos she gets UTI easy.

Just below this tier, I had a girl whose pussy tastes like sweat, doesn't smell that clean. It's fine, most likely because she hadn't showered, and quite hot cos the girl is hot.

Then there is this Filipino girl (not maid, PR iirc) whose pussy tastes like.. well.. curry. Just a tinge of Malay or Indian food. Maybe it's her dinner, maybe she didn't wash her hands well. It's not strong enough to be a deal breaker, but it ranks way low.

But the best I had is a girl whose pussy had a tinge of yakult. You know how we learn that pussy pH is acidic, and lactobacillus is an important microbiota that produces lactic acid to control vaginal health? I never though it could literally taste like yogurt. I was like damn, this is the taste of a healthy pussy. Clean and fresh, almost sweet from my association of the taste with yakult. She was one I really enjoyed being facesat and almost suffocated, and her response to being tongue punched is sublime. The taste - I will never forget, I will forever hunger for it.

So, my question is what flavors of life have you guys (and gals) came across/to/in.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
EvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvilBoss deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The flavours of life (pussy)

Do continue TS
Old 19-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

ts still have a long way to go coz he havent tasted seafood flavour...
Old 19-10-2021, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Doggiestyle taste Japanese model mango cottoncandy musk, sambal smell out when dig hole
One latin look look like Selena Gomez, smell seafood bbq lobster and fish.
One pretty Korean smell smell salted fish pussycat (Ddog had few koreans most smell same)
Old 19-10-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone come across a girl whose pussy taste like Musang King Durian, don't forget to PM me.
Old 20-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

so picky that only certain flavours suit you
Old 21-10-2021, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Anyone come across a girl whose pussy taste like Musang King Durian, don't forget to PM me.
wont be difficult if a girl has that smell... unmask yourself & sniff around in public transport sure can catch the scent de...
ps... remember to share² arh when found...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1