The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 22
thegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthegamex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.
Old 17-10-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15655 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute
Re: share your experience to fuck a 60 year old granny?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegamex View Post
Recently had a chance to flirt with a granny, from the conversation I can sense she has a liking for me and most likely widow for a while with the children grown up. She is quite attractive in a way and still maintain a good shape but just wonder if I am going to get a shock if I ever see her undress.
Take a lot of courage & overcome alot of psychological barrier to do it

Hope for your FR
Old 17-10-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 7
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
was she a former property agent?
Old 17-10-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2696 / Power: 14
talismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond reputetalismann has a reputation beyond repute

Do it in the dark first, bro. I can't imagine undressing an old lady too but we may miss some gems along the way if we don't try.
Old 17-10-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

way to go bro.... whatever the outcome, I think having the experience is what matters.....
Old 17-10-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?
Old 18-10-2021, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5458 / Power: 10
Lokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
What if its the other way around, and she gets a shock when she sees you undress. Maybe she never saw a kookoo chio so small in her life before?
LMFAO! logical thoughts!

Min5 points to trade.
Old 18-10-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Very true... you never know

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 18-10-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 18
alea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to beholdalea is a splendid one to behold

No harm trying Just remember to prepare lots of KY.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Just go for it, not everyone get to experience a 60yo granny.. 60 aren't that old anyway. Some even self think 30s are old. Is all about your own mindset. Gd luck.
Old 18-10-2021, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradiusLu View Post
There are many Milfs and Gilfs lover out there. Actually more than u can ever imagine. I’m one of them. Different people have different fetishes and you shouldn’t be ashamed of it and never let anyone out u down. If u are comfortable with it, den just go for it. It’s not like asking you to commit a crime or wat. People might say what they want but they don’t own you. Do what u like and don’t get bothered by those keyboard warriors. I have my fair share of grannies and not all of them are loose/dry/saggy or ugly. That’s just stereotyping. They do get very wet for some of them and they are willing to please. If I were u, I would just got for it.
fully agreed. its your life your choice and your dick. dont be bother by what others say.if you feel like it than just try it.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 8
GradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGradiusLu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
No harm trying Just remember to prepare lots of KY.
Not necessary. As mentioned, it’s stereotyping. I’ve met women in their 60s who are more lubricated than younger girls in their 20s.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

some people like actress still can keep the shape and face very well although age
Old 18-10-2021, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanleestanlee View Post
fully agreed. its your life your choice and your dick. dont be bother by what others say.if you feel like it than just try it.
yes just do it if both of you have the feeling, do not bother others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1