The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Thinking aloud - Living with Covid or Dying from Covid

Do you wonder why the number of Covid-related deaths was so low for a long time in the initial months, and now there are number of deaths recorded every day?

If you would recall, in the earlier stages, the Govt would put out clarifications that certain and certain deaths which were circulated in social media were not Covid-related. But now, with the callibrated opening up to live with Covid approach, there are more Covid-related deaths daily.

Two situations here, it is either:

1. The number of deaths had always been constant from the beginning to the present; or

2. There are actually more deaths after the strategy of living with Covid is implemented.

If (1) is the case, then there had been serious mis-classification of Covid-related deaths in the earlier stages.

If (2) is the case, it just means that the current strategy has brought about more deaths.

While the majority of rational Singaporeans can appreciate the need to open up and live with Covid, and accept that more Singaporeans will catch Covid as a result, not sure if the increase in deaths is part of the bargain that rational Singaporeans can or should accept.

If the virus is deadly and causes death, then should we value life more and hold our horses to prevent or reduce the number of deaths? After all, the strategy is to "live with Covid", and not "die from Covid".

Just thinking aloud...
Old 18-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thinking aloud - Living with Covid or Dying from Covid

orrrh... u post this topic wait will have 1 person come and kan u say nothing to do with sex... so better edit and add some thing about sex...
Old 18-10-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster

JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
orrrh... u post this topic wait will have 1 person come and kan u say nothing to do with sex... so better edit and add some thing about sex...
Very simple, just either say "fuck zhenghu" or "we all kena fucked by zhenghu"
Old 18-10-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
because of covid, wfh and cant go out much because scared to die. so no choice but to stay at home and fuck gf/wife.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, fuck zhenghu also no point...they are not the ones releasing and spreading the virus to the general population...

What zhenghu has done is just mirroring what other countries have done, i.e. getting ppl to be vaccinated, advising ppl to maintain good personal hygiene and social distancing to prevent receiving or giving the virus...and applying changes to suit sinkies situation...

If common folks cannot understand such basic principles, anything zhenghu do will be perceived as wrong...and any discussion about covid-19 will end up in zhenghu bashing...

So better to...Let's talk about sex baby, let's talk about you and me...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 18-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Well, fuck zhenghu also no point...they are not the ones releasing and spreading the virus to the general population...

What zhenghu has done is just mirroring what other countries have done, i.e. getting ppl to be vaccinated, advising ppl to maintain good personal hygiene and social distancing to prevent receiving or giving the virus...and applying changes to suit sinkies situation...

If common folks cannot understand such basic principles, anything zhenghu do will be perceived as wrong...and any discussion about covid-19 will end up in zhenghu bashing...

Adding Salt-N-Pepa in the mix
Old 19-10-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster (P)

candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And dance round the coconut tree....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Adding Salt-N-Pepa in the mix

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 19-10-2021, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
bundeslega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Pay them millions to be copycats?
Old 19-10-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster (P)

Well...something decided by our "fore-father"...If i'm "capable", I would also want to be in the circle and enjoy the riches.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundeslega View Post

Old 19-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that Thailand, Vietnam and Malaysia open for VTL so we are not trapped in lousy Singapore everything overpriced!

Doesn't matter Living with Covid or Dying from Covid
Old 19-10-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster (P)

If you're vaccinated and healthy, moving forward is living with covid...

If you're not vaccinated and/or has pre-exisiting health issues and/or in a vulnerable age group, you're lucky to be moving forward to a post covid world...

Old 19-10-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
JapanKorea2002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well...something decided by our "fore-father"...If i'm "capable", I would also want to be in the circle and enjoy the riches.....
"fore-father" is someone whose fore-head looks like fore-skin removed?
Old 20-10-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bundeslega View Post
Pay them millions to do the right thing, and which other country can u say is doing much better?
Old 20-10-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
What you need to know about wuhan virus + wuhan delta virus.
Please don't spout your Wuhan virus + wuhan delta virus nonsense in this thread. Besides the idiot Trump, you are the only other person still calling Covid-19 by that name. WHO has long advised that it should be SARS-CoV-2 and Covid-19. You are careful to refer the Indian variant as the "Delta-variant", but continue to refer to Covid-19 as Wuhan virus. Your bias is obvious, and therefore whatever you say lack credibility.

Last edited by JasonJG; 20-10-2021 at 10:35 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1