The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Medan Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
i going next year jan. short trip 3d2n. my friend recommended me this hotel kari sumthing.
wow...when ha...bor jio...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-12-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

hmmm....Medan nothing?

my research only show few spas. furla and paradise spa near sakura hotel area, any kind souls to advice more?
Old 31-12-2018, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
hmmm....Medan nothing?

my research only show few spas. furla and paradise spa near sakura hotel area, any kind souls to advice more?
Hello bro. U can try wechat around a lot of massage ladies. If u are going for spa. Then there is delta spa. But I find it too expensive unless u are really going for the massage and facilities. If u are just going for simple massage and HJ. Go octopus spa, they charge only 170k only which already include the HJ which they called it vitality massage. Very cheap. I didn't know and I tip the girl 150k for the special last time. She very happy I didn't know why as I think it is a low price for special. However, follow the market rate ok. Don't over pay and rise up the price. Maybe give 50k tip ok le.
Old 25-01-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
BigC is Cool - loads of Potential

Was in Medan, last weekend had a blast, wechat and tinder worked for me, so didnt bother going to the Spa.
Stayed in JW Marriott and went to the Prime bar most nights although it was quiet every night, the band was ok and lively and few freelancers looming around, you get the Jakarta's BATs feeling but empty.

I also went to Retro Club, it was boring to say the least and prices were exorbitant, 150K to get in and it was just coke not even a beer!

So Medan clubbing is nothing compared to Jakarta... Or maybe I'm yet to find a good party place.

Overall I had lots of fun, if you know where to look and you are lucky enough to get
Old 04-02-2019, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone wanna go there soon around late feb or march??
Old 30-04-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
davidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdavidlah is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any medan bro here? Looking for info sharing. Medan is always cheaper than other cities with prices at 150k(hj incuded). City is still not safe for travellers, so still need local bros to advise on how to navigate the city during day time and also evening time.
Old 08-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SkyTerminator deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Medan Happenings

FOR BONKERS INFO

Hi Fellow Bros!

The easy way is looking for SPAs in the area(google maps), and check with the spa name in instagram.
Then look for the instagram, majority of them are posting the girls pictures.

If you are looking at the SPA side normally it cost 500k-800k (IDR) or 50-80 (SGD). Include 1FJ (Fixed rate normally)

But if the SPA is only paying for the room and normal service, the xtra service might need to negotiate with the MP. Normally minimum is about 350k IDR/ 35 SGD (exclude the room), so with room total might be 500k++ IDR / 50 SGD (xtra service paid seperately to the MP).
Else, normally in the package you could ask if it is ALL IN (including room and FJ).

Else the ones from MiChat, surrounding friends, would be a good choice too but please be careful as there are alot of scammer, PLEASE ONLY DO COD OUTCALL, incall only for SPA side but if the girls are close with you then they might do outcall with us.

Do carefull if you are doing incall, as there are alot of scammer and you might get into trouble. (I would still recommend to do at SPA place to be safe!, after all, better safe than sorry!)

Some of them might not understand incall/outcall, you could ask if they provide the place.

Some cheap ones might hit 300k IDR/ 30 SGD(the place would be damn sucks!), and as expensive as 1.5M IDR/ 150 SGD for 1hr/1 shot (might be a good place).

Overnight price could go from 1.3M IDR / 130 SGD to 4.5M IDR / 450 SGD or more, depends on the girls. (could nego with them)

SPA side would be recommended if the place do matter, if only intimacy only do matter then you could go ahead. Also, check on everything before go there, but for fellow bros who are not bringing any local bros, recommend to go to SPA side to be more safe!

Fellow bros can PM me, and i could give some prior advice on this.

HAPPY CHIONG AND CHIONG SAFE!

Last edited by SkyTerminator; 08-01-2021 at 02:45 PM. Reason: adding some details
Old 01-04-2021, 06:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
Sarungfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarungfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarungfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Medan Happenings

Anyone wanted some advise on medan bonks, I have just what you need, PM me, and I will give you my number.
Old 09-04-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Sarungfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarungfly is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSarungfly is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
and then what? why dont you make it clear and simple how the arrangement works
u plan to come MEDAN, contact me, tell me what you need, or I can offer you some of my local knowledge and more.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
So FREE your time and lobang? You are very generous great im sure you will get many pm's
But not my lobang though... I'm super straight. haha.
Old 15-04-2021, 01:37 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
I used to enjoy going to dolly, any alternatives now for something similar in medan, like in jkta and bandung?
There is Nibung on the way to Brastagi, but very low class... There are a few spa though.
Old 15-04-2021, 05:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Is this place up a very tall hill, i remember going to some place around that area but nothing decent looking so i left after a few hours
yupppp.... otw to brastagi.
Old 19-05-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3029 / Power: 18
sg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarungfly View Post
yupppp.... otw to brastagi.
i will be flying to medan during june and will be staying at JW Marriott Hotel Medan for work trip.

Any good spa + bonk to intro?
Old 19-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sg_boy View Post
Any good spa + bonk to intro?
Never been myself but reading up online Furla Spa seems to be a decent option
Old 20-05-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3029 / Power: 18
sg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond reputesg_boy has a reputation beyond repute

Will try. Thanks bro

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1