The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2024, 08:14 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 1
FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞QUINNI💞💞 [100/130] 36C BUSTY OL; ASS-RIMMING+CIM/ COF/ COB/ DT/ FF

Q U I N N I

Solid-Service-Provider Quinni, now back to provide more pleasures to the society

Name: Quinni
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 36C/26/36 (Natural)
Height: 158cm
Weight: 52kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, Some English

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB CIM COF AR

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$100 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$130 / 90 mins
$170 /
120 mins

Tarma with DEBI
$260 / 2 Shots / 90 mins
$300 / 2 Shots / 120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Below

WhatsApp: Click Here
Telegram: FoxyThai Channel
Operating Hours: 10am to 2am

Last edited by FoxyThai; 10-04-2024 at 07:38 PM.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster (A)

FoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFoxyThai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞QUINNI💞💞 [100/130] 36C BUSTY OL; ASS-RIMMING+CIM/ COF/ COB/ DT/ FF

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidb1000 View Post
Tried brother recommendation on Quinni.
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.ph...275&highlight=

Upon reaching the place after confirmation.
I was greeted by a cute Quinni.
She said hello to me in Thai.
Ushered me to her room and said whether it's ok.
I got no complains on the room. Action did not start in the room.
Was ushered in the bathroom to shower, she showered for me in a tender way, always making sure the water is ok.
Next action started in the shower, she was close to me like 2cm and I started touching her boobs and I started to kiss her and it lead to deep frenching by her. I was like frenching her for like 5 minutes with the shower still ok, she started to lick my nipples in an enjoyable way.
After licking my nipples, she proceeded to give my brother a good blow, while she was blowing my brother in the bathroom, I was fondling her boobs.
I stopped her and said let's finish the shower and continue in the room.
She was drying herself and I initiated french kissing with her while standing, she was grabbing my butt and I put one of her leg on the bed and proceeded to finger her. She was twitching non stop, I lay her on the bed and continue to french her and finger her pussy.
I let her take the lead and she started to lick my nipples and put kisses from my nipples all the way to my thigh and finally my little brother.
Her blowjob is out of the world, she alternate between deepthroat and hands free blowjob, I can feel my brother head was licked heavily in her mouth. While hands free blowjob was performed on me, she was massaging both my thighs as well.
Sensing I was hard, she asked me for sex and I agreed, she put on a condom for me and started rocking hard.
We did many positions, I hug her while making love and accompanied with deep frenching as well.
She tried her best to rock me hard and pump me hard with no complains at all.
I switched to missionary to see hows her reaction, I was pumping her from top and deep frenching again. She was moaning away.
I continued to pump her till I released into her with the condom attached on. Even though I have cum, she continued to hold my butt tightly onto her.

Rested for a while after first shot, she asked whether I wanted to massage, I said yes, her massage also pretty good and relax my tensions for my shoulder and neck.
After the massage, I lay her down.
I started to lick her nipples and go down onto her, started licking her and finger her, her body was twitching non stop,.like she enjoyed it.
After licking her till she was high, I decided to let her continue her frenching with me, she was licking my nipples and started to blow me again, I requested her to blow me when I was standing and she was deep throating me occasionally. She asked me whether I wan to have sex and I agreed.
Started to pump her in doggy, she was moaning, after that switched to missionary and I was pumping her hard till she was moaning crazily and in the process she will grab my butt hard for me to go deeper.
I did not last long and shot out.
I checked the time, she managed to make me shot out 2 times in an hour.

Every time I finished making love with her, she will check whether am I happy.
What value added service.
Though her English is limited but her services make up for it.

BBBJ - 9.5/10
Frenching - 9/10
FJ - 11/10

Tip her and left as a happy man with jelly legs.
I will recommend her if you like girls with big natural boobs, good rocking service and gf feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_lim_sg View Post
Fr: Quinni from Foxy Thai

Look: 90% as photo shown
Body: same as photo . Not for those who prefer syt. She is a milf with big headlight.
Bbbj: 9/10. Nearly came in the toilet when she was blowing my small brother.
Frenching: DFK allowed. 10/10
FJ: 10/10. 1st shot when she cowgirl me. Cannot tahan long and shoot.
2nd shot was multiple position from cowgirl to missionary and then to doggy.

Rtf: maybe. Need to try the other gals too.
If you are looking for service, you can go for Quinni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by springhood View Post
FR for Quinni ( FoxyThai )

She look same as the photo. Location easy to find. She is very cheerful. Natural with big boobs. A little meaty body. Very hardworking & accommodating to any request position��.She understands simple english. Please take care of her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidb1000 View Post
Had a session with Quinni earlier on.

Looks : 7/10
Boob : C Cup - Soft and sensitive when licked.
Kissing : Will french when initiated and it's wild frenching.
Blowjob - 8/10 - with the occasional deepthroat and when little brother is in her mouth, she will use her tongue to twirl while blowing making little brother sensitive.
AR - Never try.
FJ - Multiple positions, she will rock you hard, tried cowgirl, doggy, missionary, making love while hugging and french kissing.
Massage : 7/10 - Decent massage for me.
Gfe : Making sure your needs are well taken off and wild french kissing.
Services : No complains from her when I took a longer time to cum during first shot and second shot.
Rtf : My second rtf.

Heard she's leaving soon. So brothers, please visit her if you got the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatClemenza View Post
FR for Quinni from Foxy.

Rating 1-10

Looks: 7 first look. 9 when riding.

GFE/Service: 10. Friendly and cheerful.

BBBJ: 10. Fast and aggressive suction.

FJ: 10. All position.

Probably RTF.

Thanks OKT for the quick arrangement.

Last edited by FoxyThai; 20-04-2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old 19-02-2024, 08:16 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊 💞💞QUINNI💞💞 [100/130] 36C BUSTY OL; ASS-RIMMING+CIM/ COF/ COB/ DT/ FF

Reviews Below

Last edited by FoxyThai; 15-04-2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old 19-02-2024, 10:31 AM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 19-02-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-02-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-02-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 19-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 20-02-2024, 07:32 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 20-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 20-02-2024, 02:09 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 20-02-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 20-02-2024, 07:42 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-02-2024, 07:33 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 21-02-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1