The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wishxwish View Post
Xuka wanted raw during my 1st visit. 1 thing good is her service is one of better one and she can speak Chinese.
I think her boobs are enhanced. Playability is very high and willing to please you.
She added me on wechat and recommended where to find good food.
Wa, so many sperm bros here , I sashimi her last visit too,
Old 10-06-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Check with you all, do you still need to do pre departure ART before flying to Vietnam?
Old 10-06-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Check with you all, do you still need to do pre departure ART before flying to Vietnam?
No longer needed. I flying to HCM tmr without any test
Old 10-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
No longer needed. I flying to HCM tmr without any test
That is good news. If no need can save some money
Old 11-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!daviddavid is one of the Best!

I already in HCMC, no need test. I also nvr buy covid insurance
Old 11-06-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pinkcow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Relatively old account with only one post so take what I shared with a giant pinch of salt.

Came back from Saigon just about 6 days ago. Sadly I only managed to try one girl twice. Kawaii Spa along the main Le Thanh Ton road.

2 mil Dong + 500k for the room. Full service + BBBJ. Generally good experience although slightly more expensive compared to pre-pandemic but cute girl reminds me of some Malaysian tiktoker so no regrets.
Old 11-06-2022, 07:29 PM
Samster

Actually in HCMC, can go try the message place listed in the website that one bros introduce previous. I would say it is better than those at japan town as the shop will state what will be done and the duration. However most gals here cant speak english. D1 massage place is slight more ex but higher chance of gals that can speak english. But i would say just go for services and the gals also quite pretty
Old 11-06-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Will be in HCM until 18. Anyone want to meet for drinks or KTV can pm me. Still gain to meet fellow bros despite the bad experience shared by bros and some bad experience encountered by myself😂
Old 12-06-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daviddavid View Post
Will be in HCM until 18. Anyone want to meet for drinks or KTV can pm me. Still gain to meet fellow bros despite the bad experience shared by bros and some bad experience encountered by myself😂
Am here till 16th.

First time back here after a long while, so decided to do everything that people say not to do, just to try my luck

1) Went to a massage spa place at d7. It was the cheaper option of the spas I research, but just to give it a try.. Honestly, I think it's not too bad, but the place was indeed a little older and not as classy. Girl was okay, definitely different from photos, but decent enough. (It's a hj/bj place only)

2) Did a wechat nearby outcall. I actually chatted with almost 10, but most just seem too catfish. Tried 1 that actually decided to continue conversation for a longer time, but refused to video call. But heck, she said if no good, can cancel. Turned up, seemed okay, but damn the attitude is bad. Did the usual precaution, don't leave your valuables unattended, don't let them go down and give "boss" money first, etc. But overall bad attitude, asked for tips before starting, and no foreplay. Basically just jump and go. Probably less than 15 minutes.

If anything, Little Japan is still the place to be, at least you get what you pay for, even if it's at a premium.

Likely in the next couple of days, will try the pubs at pasteur (again, just to inflict self pain hurhur), then maybe check out little japan, and probably 1 or 2 more spa visits at different locations.

Not sure if I will try hot tocs.

Trying to get people on wechat out for coffee lunch or dinners, but it's pretty much unlikely. I did meet a girl from wechat nearby for coffee, but nothing after that.
Old 12-06-2022, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of

will be back to HCM soon too.

am wondering if any1 here has any news if Phung thuy is open?

i know for sure, Queen Bee at D7 is open for FJ, but to be safe and sure, i'd still recommend Lt japan. VND2-2.5mn shld be a sure bet for a FJ

cheers !!
Old 12-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
2) Did a wechat nearby outcall. I actually chatted with almost 10, but most just seem too catfish. Tried 1 that actually decided to continue conversation for a longer time, but refused to video call. But heck, she said if no good, can cancel. Turned up, seemed okay, but damn the attitude is bad. Did the usual precaution, don't leave your valuables unattended, don't let them go down and give "boss" money first, etc. But overall bad attitude, asked for tips before starting, and no foreplay. Basically just jump and go. Probably less than 15 minutes.
It is very difficult for girls to register wechat account in Vietnam, they need wechat a friend to help verify. There are 2 group of girls on wechat - 1.Those who obtained a wechat account a few yrs ago before it became difficult or using an overseas mobile numbers when they were working in Malaysia, Singapor or Taiwan. These group do not freelance in Vietnam or respond to strangers.
2. The second group on wechat operate as freelance are 90% faked wechat account manage by syndicate. These faked acc used 1 faked profile photo, has no moments history on their account, the person u chatted with is not the girl, most likely the pimp who can respond in English or Chinese (he could be a Malaysian, Taiwanese or Singaporean for all u know). Once he got u to send a photo of ur hotel or apartment room number, he will dispatch 1 of those really cheap prostitutes to ur place, the girl probably get less than 500k, the rest is pocket by the pimp syndicate. The quality of the girls recruited by these wechat pimps are the massage parlour rejects.

Last edited by Manow; 12-06-2022 at 10:23 PM.
Old 13-06-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happypotato21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
It is very difficult for girls to register wechat account in Vietnam, they need wechat a friend to help verify. There are 2 group of girls on wechat - 1.Those who obtained a wechat account a few yrs ago before it became difficult or using an overseas mobile numbers when they were working in Malaysia, Singapor or Taiwan. These group do not freelance in Vietnam or respond to strangers.
2. The second group on wechat operate as freelance are 90% faked wechat account manage by syndicate. These faked acc used 1 faked profile photo, has no moments history on their account, the person u chatted with is not the girl, most likely the pimp who can respond in English or Chinese (he could be a Malaysian, Taiwanese or Singaporean for all u know). Once he got u to send a photo of ur hotel or apartment room number, he will dispatch 1 of those really cheap prostitutes to ur place, the girl probably get less than 500k, the rest is pocket by the pimp syndicate. The quality of the girls recruited by these wechat pimps are the massage parlour rejects.

Thanks for sharing!
To be fair, I did meet 2 people from wechat nearby..
1 was previously working at factory.. So I met her for coffee and then nothing else. She didn't ask me to go some bar or pub or anything

The other says she stays near city, and looking for friends. So I had lunch with her, which I bought, and she bought coffee for me at phuc long.. So overall, I don't see too much of an agenda.

I have anytime fitness gym membership, so I will also go check out the local fitness scene hurhur

For the wechat girl that I called, she quoted the lower end ($1.2mil) and she was willing to have a long enough convo.. So I gave her the benefit of doubt.. But not wanted to video call, that's a big red flag already. Truth be told, as much as she looks fairly different from photos, sometimes meitu and what not is powerful, even for FL in SG.. But the kicker is just the bad attitude and short time and she wanna go already. From what she says, she gets 300k of the 1.2mil. So yea. Wouldn't recommend people risking. Just 1 time wechat nearby, easily 10 people will say hi to you.. I find those "normal" people are those I say hi to them.. I got convo with maybe 4-5 of these now, but only met 2 till date.

Will still be here for a few more days, so will probably go down my list to check out stuff
1) cheaper massage place at D7 (done)
2) wechat outcall (done)
3) little japan
4) higher end massage place
5) gaito girl
6) maybe hot toc?
7) not sure if i will go ktv
8) probably try a night at pasteur pubs or hai ba trung pubs, or little japan pubs. Lets see.

Last edited by happypotato21; 25-06-2022 at 03:45 PM. Reason: private details
Old 13-06-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
Manow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by happypotato21 View Post
Thanks for sharing!
To be fair, I did meet 2 people from wechat nearby..
1 was previously working at factory.. So I met her for coffee and then nothing else. She didn't ask me to go some bar or pub or anything

The other says she stays at d7, and looking for friends. So I had lunch with her, which I bought, and she bought coffee for me at phuc long.. So overall, I don't see too much of an agenda. That said, she said she has a friend that's moving to Singapore because she married a guy there, and I saw facebook and instagram photos...
These 2 girls belong to the first group of wechat users I mentioned, they are not freelance but girls who like to make friend with Singaporeans, Malaysians, Taiwanese & Chinese tourists or working in VN because majority of Vietnamese people used Zalo. I too met a few for dinners and coffee a month or 2 later after they got to know me, we still have coffee & chat every now & then. I've also tried calling the 1.2m service on wechat twice before, on both occasions I gave the girl 500k & taxi fare & asked her to leave, that's how I came to the conclusion I shared in my earlier respond to ur post.
Enjoy the rest of your trip in VN exploring & experimenting, that's how we learn.

Last edited by Manow; 13-06-2022 at 09:50 AM.
Old 13-06-2022, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manow View Post
These 2 girls belong to the first group of wechat users I mentioned, they are not freelance but girls who like to make friend with Singaporeans, Malaysians, Taiwanese & Chinese men tourists or working in VN because majority of Vietnamese people used Zalo. I too met a few for dinners and coffee a month or 2 later after they got to know me, we still have coffee & chat every now & then. I've also tried calling 1.2m service on wechat twice & that's how I came that conclusion I shared in my earlier post.
Enjoy the rest of your trip in VN exploring & experimenting, that's how we learn,
Sounded very familiar to my past experience and those days 2010 I was using Tag or yahoo messenger instead...

Nothing much came from all these cafe or dinner meetings...most of these gals spoke English and cannot learn too much from them...these gals will not help to open my hcm experience...so i gave up...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-06-2022, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 13
hmmmmmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone will be in HCM between 9th to 13 July?

I'm single wolf and would like to join KTV session. Feel free to PM me. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1