The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ctan100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

planinng to go hanoi after chrismtas period. but from the thread here. it seems that is really a boring place. i guess i iwll just go zen mode and relax!
Old 27-12-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
bimboman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are all the fun massage parlors only in old quarters? Damn sick of this tourist trap place, trying to find somewhere else to explore for the next few days.

If anyone has a good place to recommend please lmk too
Old 28-12-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimboman View Post
Are all the fun massage parlors only in old quarters? Damn sick of this tourist trap place, trying to find somewhere else to explore for the next few days.

If anyone has a good place to recommend please lmk too
Try Tokyo VIP, Xinku,Neko or Kimochi massage which are the affordable syt b2b HJ bbbj options as compared to J spa of at least 2m for selection of WL. Tried msging them in translated Viet but couldn’t pass the local test for off peak hour discount of 50% via telgram

Hanoi hotel KTV is temporarily closed for renovations but saw many hot FL with Japanese clients probably from other KTV. Fortune is pricey at 90USD sitting fee, ST 130 USD and LT 200 but foreign friendly mms who will flash her LED light for you to choose in the dark lounge area.

Neko massage has one branch in OCD plaza with KTv as well.

Overall Hanoi is not foreign friendly place to chiong if u can’t speak local language unlike land of smile

Last edited by addict999; 28-12-2022 at 02:44 PM.
Old 29-12-2022, 05:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
bimboman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wow, thanks so much for the detailed reply bro. Able to share more on the rough damage of the vip spas you mentioned?

I see that the standard full body massages in old quarters are around 3-400k. I assume these have no GQ or just HJ at best?

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Try Tokyo VIP, Xinku,Neko or Kimochi massage which are the affordable syt b2b HJ bbbj options as compared to J spa of at least 2m for selection of WL. Tried msging them in translated Viet but couldn’t pass the local test for off peak hour discount of 50% via telgram

Hanoi hotel KTV is temporarily closed for renovations but saw many hot FL with Japanese clients probably from other KTV. Fortune is pricey at 90USD sitting fee, ST 130 USD and LT 200 but foreign friendly mms who will flash her LED light for you to choose in the dark lounge area.

Overall Hanoi is not foreign friendly place to chiong if u can’t speak local language unlike land of smile
Old 29-12-2022, 07:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Try Tokyo VIP, Xinku,Neko or Kimochi massage which are the affordable syt b2b HJ bbbj options

So only Fortuna KTV is open no for foreigners? It's expensive there but a reliable option. I speak some viet but still am unsure where to go in Hanoi.

Have tried top KTv once but need a group for that and don't know the LT and ST prices. The room fees, food fees, alchohol and sitting fees/tips in Top One KTV aren't high just like Chinese ktv prices in hcm. Fortuna fees are around double but you can sit at the lounge pay the sitting fee have some beer and just leave which is convenient.
Old 29-12-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimboman View Post
Wow, thanks so much for the detailed reply bro. Able to share more on the rough damage of the vip spas you mentioned?

I see that the standard full body massages in old quarters are around 3-400k. I assume these have no GQ or just HJ at best?
Avg should be around 1.2m to 1.8m depending on the room including tips for ML. Most only provide b2b and bj for the price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolae View Post
So only Fortuna KTV is open no for foreigners? It's expensive there but a reliable option. I speak some viet but still am unsure where to go in Hanoi.
MMS speak English and Chinese so no language barrier but need to pay premium for it. There were couple of line up of maybe 50 plus or even more to choose from during 7pm but I left as price not friendly and most ladies abit old. But saw some some decent syt though..90 USD just to sit is waste of money IMHO…most ktv are now shut down by government due fire safety regulations not met requirements due to recent fatal accidents that took 36 lives.

Last edited by addict999; 29-12-2022 at 04:13 PM.
Old 31-12-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
hidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhidefan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Have tried top KTv once but need a group for that and don't know the LT and ST prices. The room fees, food fees, alchohol and sitting fees/tips in Top One KTV aren't high just like Chinese ktv prices in hcm. Fortuna fees are around double but you can sit at the lounge pay the sitting fee have some beer and just leave which is convenient.
top one many underaged girls now, remember to check ID ><
Old 31-12-2022, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 16
zaktroll is a splendid one to beholdzaktroll is a splendid one to beholdzaktroll is a splendid one to beholdzaktroll is a splendid one to beholdzaktroll is a splendid one to beholdzaktroll is a splendid one to behold

Now at Hanoi, thanks to some bros who have helped me to move on from my breakup. Can say that want to chiong these days not so easy, especially if no senior bros to help.

Some pointers:
1) must always ask for video call to verify it is a real girl. Fell for a pimp’s account cause supposedly the girl they were impersonating was nearby, and ended up with a fatty arriving at my door. Had to pay or else they threaten to beat me up at night. Mind you, this is at a 4 star hotel, and the streets still have pimps.

2) never ever accept street advances. There were some fights where things got ugly. Someone got mugged, and another person who refused to pay got a bad cut. It is not worth the risk. Do not do it.

3) Pimps are never good for chiongsters. They create hundreds of fake digital accounts, and many of these waste your time and money. taller and more muscular bros might get away with rejecting girls, but the girls themselves also get nothing due to how pimps operate.
Old 03-01-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

back from 1 week in Hanoi on xmas eve.
went to 2 local KTVs, girls tip are mostly at 500k vnd and for girl to strip totally naked is about 1.5mil. these are price for 3 hours in KTV room.

Room price and beer price varies. On average room and beers will be around 2.5 to 3mil for 2 pax, tip excluded.

currently alot local KTVs are closed due to VN Gov enforce all KTV to have proper fire alarm system which alot don't have. But if you know people, u can still enjoy behind closed doors.
Old 06-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Dolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDolae deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be in Hanoi playing the poker tournament at Grand Vista until the 16th if any bros are in town and feel like checking out some ktvs.
Old 09-01-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Confirming Top One ktv st and LT is 6m and 10m. Opens from like 12pm till 2am. Supposedly 100 girls but I didn't see that many on Sunday afternoon.

Everything aside from the take home fee is reasonable even girls tip if under 2h. 500k and over 2h 1m.

Hanoi Hotel looks open driving past but don't know about the ktv.

The gaito girls in Hanoi so far seem much worse than the level in HCM
Old 09-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Confirming Top One ktv st and LT is 6m and 10m. Opens from like 12pm till 2am. Supposedly 100 girls but I didn't see that many on Sunday afternoon.

Everything aside from the take home fee is reasonable even girls tip if under 2h. 500k and over 2h 1m.

Hanoi Hotel looks open driving past but don't know about the ktv.

The gaito girls in Hanoi so far seem much worse than the level in HCM
Thanks bro, I’ll be at Hanoi tomorrow, any idea how much is the take home fee?
Old 09-01-2023, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 43v3r View Post
Thanks bro, I’ll be at Hanoi tomorrow, any idea how much is the take home fee?

6m short time 10m Long time bro
Old 09-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
43v3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
6m short time 10m Long time bro
Thanks bro
Old 09-01-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MrTomodachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey friends! I'll be in Hanoi from 21-23 Jan. Does anyone wanna go play together, visit ktv, etc.?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1