The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info on Uncle TV ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Yes, I want you to spoonfeed me ! No problem to buy one (1) bottle of that bloody Noni Juice if you don't mind PM me the 'required info' How much is 1 bottle and how do you propose to pass to me ?

Of course, Uncle TV didn't take the 'commission' directly from me. He took it from the money I paid to the 'Hatyai Tigress' - get it ?
one bottle 1800 baht! can get from your uncle tv too. since u call him uncle, u better get from him! mine retail at 1800 baht but tv has the same at 500 baht only!keke

so that means your uncle tee vee did take commission? but through the hatyai tigress la. amount how much? 2500 baht is it? so did u get permission from your uncle tee vee to post this or not?

so how many points tv gave you? last saw your points at 94, now went up. not bad. do more work for him and you shall be duly rewarded with many points.
Old 15-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Samster

Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs

from thaivisitor's blog

KatoeyLover69 Says:
November 11th, 2006 at 12:12 pm
Yes, Uncle TV, I had started a new thread called “Hatyai Before & After Dark” for Samsters to share their info on Hatyai and also to post FRs on Hatyai.

I had also quote some very useful info from your Blogsite.

Because of this many Samsters had deducted point from me ( > 12 points ) because of their ‘deep hatred’ for you.

BTW, can you please up me to compensate for the points deducted.

Thanks

dont seem that you are very piss off with thaivisitor.
Old 15-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Uncle Katoey... if you so willingly pay comm to TV... no problem... but i think you are getting zapped cos you pretend to be pissed with TV... and this constitutes some insincere postings on your part.... are points really that important ???
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 15-11-2006, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Info on Uncle TV ........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni Juice View Post
one bottle 1800 baht! can get from your uncle tv too. since u call him uncle, u better get from him! mine retail at 1800 baht but tv has the same at 500 baht only!keke
You bloody cut-throat fellow !

Uncle TV sells 1 bottle of Noni Juice for only 500 bahts and part of that money goes to the Tsunami Fund and you sell 1 bottle for 1,800 bahts and ALL the money goes into your pocket........... Which stupid idiot wants to buy from you when he can get it at 1,300 bahts CHEAPER and at the same he is donating to charity ???
Old 15-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
'Hatyai Tigress'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Uncle Katoey... if you so willingly pay comm to TV... no problem...
I NEVER said that I paid 'commission' willingly to Uncle TV ........ it was only later that I found out that I was 'conned' and was damn sore about it but kept it to myself until now when I read that Uncle TV had finally admitted to taking 'commissions' from Samsters like yourself, TD0620G, DeKuip, etc
Old 15-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
You bloody cut-throat fellow !

Uncle TV sells 1 bottle of Noni Juice for only 500 bahts and part of that money goes to the Tsunami Fund and you sell 1 bottle for 1,800 bahts and ALL the money goes into your pocket........... Which stupid idiot wants to buy from you when he can get it at 1,300 bahts CHEAPER and at the same he is donating to charity ???
haha...

so now you are saying your uncle TV is doing a good cause for charity while brandishing me as a profiteering from selling noni juice?

i can see that you are not pissed off at all with your uncle tee vee! uncle TV is still a charitable and honourable man!

what a joke you are...
Old 15-11-2006, 05:32 PM
Samster

nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
bros here share share ur comments...This is an awareness to all investors
who had dump their money in the web bizness...
The 11 investors to his web business who put their hard-earned money in should hold a meeting with him and ask him these questions:

1) Each person pays $2,500 for 1 share of the business. There are total of 20 shares, which means that the total capital investment should be S$50,000. Thaivisitor give a written promise that he will take up the remaining share that is not taken. In the end, 14 shares has been taken up according to his email on 8 May 2006. That means the total amount of money he had collected investor is S$35,000. Now, these investor will have to check whether did he put up S$15,000 to take up the remaining 6 shares as he had promised. Ask for bank statement as proof to show that S$50,000 has been deposited. If not, why? Even if all had been spent, there will be a record that the money had been deposited before. Ask for the record.

2) For start-up expenses, it is stated that start-up assets required are a computer, printer, scanner, fax machine and a pick up truck. Pls take note that this web biz is not a sole proprietor, but a corporation with 11 shareholders. Listed in his start-up expenditure on assets include:
a. 450,000baht on a pick-up truck
b. 50,000baht on office equipments (computer, printer, scanner, fax machine)
Now find out where is the truck that he is suppose to purchase for the business? Where are the office equipments? Ask for proof of purchase. If not, then where does the money goes to?
P.S. - all investors will remember that during his group briefing, he had justified buying a pick-up truck. His own personal pick-truck is his own property and has nothing to do with the business. If he wants to sell his own pickup truck to the corporation, then he should ask permission form the investors. In the briefing, everyone got the impression that he is buying a separate second-hand pickup truck, am I right?

3) Other start-up expenses:
a. Domain registration - 100,000baht
b. Web Development - 120,000baht
c. Office accessories & Marketing Materials - 75,000baht
For (a), check on proof of payment.
For (b), Thaivisitor state that the web development has been outsource to an indian company, Promarkit. Why then is he doing it himself? Is he going to pocket the 120,000baht for web development?
For (c), Ask to see the marketing materials. If it is not ready, when will it be and what is it?

3) It is now evident that Nirvana has managed to get a refund from the breast enhancement scam, after he realizing that something is not right. Will you able to get back your refund if the money are not being spend yet, and is in the bank? By contract, you only have 50% share, so the most you can get back is 50% of what you pay. If Thaivisitor refuses, then what avenues are there for you to get back your hard-earned money? If all the money have been spent already, then ask for proof of expenditure.

4) In the plan, the website is supposed to have 54 advertisers for the year 2006. Now is mid-Nov 2006 - so how many advertisers are there, and what is the revenue from them?

Regards
Nanog69

Last edited by nanog69; 15-11-2006 at 05:47 PM.
Old 15-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
If not, then where does the money goes to?
tsunami fund perhaps?
Old 15-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

Info on Uncle TV ........

Quote:
haha...

so now you are saying your uncle TV is doing a good cause for charity while brandishing me as a profiteering from selling noni juice?

i can see that you are not pissed off at all with your uncle tee vee! uncle TV is still a charitable and honourable man!
I never said that Uncle TV was doing a 'good cause' for Charity - all that was 'claimed' by him ............ I am just repeating what he himself is saying to so many people

Of course you are profiteering !

Common sense tells us that if someone (Uncle TV) can sell 1 bottle for 500 bahts, donates part of it ( we don't know huch much - could be 50 bahts or 10 bahts or 'None' ) and still makes a 'profit' why is your same bloody bottle selling for 1,800 bahts ?

PLEASE ANSWER ME ! DON'T AVOID THE ISSUE !!!
Old 15-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
I never said that Uncle TV was doing a 'good cause' for Charity - all that was 'claimed' by him ............ I am just repeating what he himself is saying to so many people

Of course you are profiteering !

Common sense tells us that if someone (Uncle TV) can sell 1 bottle for 500 bahts, donates part of it ( we don't know huch much - could be 50 bahts or 10 bahts or 'None' ) and still makes a 'profit' why is your same bloody bottle selling for 1,800 bahts ?

PLEASE ANSWER ME ! DON'T AVOID THE ISSUE !!!

oh,like that.. so u helping your uncle Tee Vee to repeat what he said in sbf again since now he became a ghost in the forum here right?

my bloody bottle is selling for 1800 baht simply because i mark it up to be 1800baht! any problem with that? you have an issue with how i conduct business? if u cant afford it, forget it!get from your uncle TV.
Old 15-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
my bloody bottle is selling for 1800 baht simply because i mark it up to be 1800baht! any problem with that? you have an issue with how i conduct business? if u cant afford it, forget it!get from your uncle TV.
That is exactly what his cronies are trying to defend him here. There is nothing wrong with people making money upfront. But to say that buying his noni juice for tsunami fund is pure lying, just like denying that he ever take commission secretly.

Regards
Nanog69
Old 15-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyway, Hatyai is a VERY SMALL Town and it is not difficult to 'dig up' things if you really want to .............. Got what I am saying ???[/COLOR]
i don know. i never been there. then u got find out where he live?
Old 15-11-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanog69 View Post
The 11 investors to his web business who put their hard-earned money in should hold a meeting with him and ask him these questions:

1) Each person pays $2,500 for 1 share of the business. There are total of 20 shares, which means that the total capital investment should be S$50,000. Thaivisitor give a written promise that he will take up the remaining share that is not taken. In the end, 14 shares has been taken up according to his email on 8 May 2006. That means the total amount of money he had collected investor is S$35,000. Now, these investor will have to check whether did he put up S$15,000 to take up the remaining 6 shares as he had promised. Ask for bank statement as proof to show that S$50,000 has been deposited. If not, why? Even if all had been spent, there will be a record that the money had been deposited before. Ask for the record.

2) For start-up expenses, it is stated that start-up assets required are a computer, printer, scanner, fax machine and a pick up truck. Pls take note that this web biz is not a sole proprietor, but a corporation with 11 shareholders. Listed in his start-up expenditure on assets include:
a. 450,000baht on a pick-up truck
b. 50,000baht on office equipments (computer, printer, scanner, fax machine)
Now find out where is the truck that he is suppose to purchase for the business? Where are the office equipments? Ask for proof of purchase. If not, then where does the money goes to?
P.S. - all investors will remember that during his group briefing, he had justified buying a pick-up truck. His own personal pick-truck is his own property and has nothing to do with the business. If he wants to sell his own pickup truck to the corporation, then he should ask permission form the investors. In the briefing, everyone got the impression that he is buying a separate second-hand pickup truck, am I right?
wa piang! samster very gullibile hor... I should try and earn some frm here too.
Old 15-11-2006, 06:37 PM
Samster

Two more additional points:

1. Thaivisitor has yet to put up the commission rates that he charges for farm visits and hotel booking. Why?
2. Did he keep an account of all the commissions taken so far? If not, why? Since he is using company's resources like the pickup truck and the website for the customers, then all commission taken should be accounted for and 35% be accrued to all the shareholders (14/20 * 50% stake)

Regards
Nanog69
Old 15-11-2006, 07:09 PM
tcss_patron

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Baht hits seven-year high of 36.40

Quote:

Report from Bangkok Post dated Wednesday 15 November 2006 :-

--- KatoeyNewsNetwork
How come Re: Hatyai Before & After Dark :- Info-sharing & FRs becoming a TCSS News-Reporting thread?

You are really Kan Ni Nah.... quote bangkok post and signed KNNetwork.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1