The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-03-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aishiteiru View Post
Not sure why but i never get reply from Zoya after so many sms sent, some in last year.
She is very selective due to her carefulness.
If after 2 to 3 attempts with no reply.
Best to move on.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Just 2 weeks back I posted that I visited a ML who kena Covid...

Just today found out another ML which I visited just a few days back also kena...

Have been doing ART daily since 2 weeks back and now have to continue...

Anyway, it is so common nowadays so play safe bros.
Based on my colleagues who got COVID-19 for past 2 months, ur ART result might be negative even when u have mild symptoms like irritated throat, slight fever, fatigue and chills on Day 1. The ART result will be positive when full symptoms developed on Day 2 but already infectious on Day 1.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1926 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Thanks bro. But how did you know they got it?
They informed me, since I visited them quite close to their positive dates.

TMT
Old 07-03-2022, 12:38 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derleow View Post
You on Bluetooth ah? Actually if no symptoms just carry on right? Unless you have symptoms and that's why keep testing.
Not true, since I knew I was in close contact... and don't think can be any more closer.
Social responsibility, can transmit to others even if asymptomatic.

TMT
Old 07-03-2022, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Stopper View Post
Based on my colleagues who got COVID-19 for past 2 months, ur ART result might be negative even when u have mild symptoms like irritated throat, slight fever, fatigue and chills on Day 1. The ART result will be positive when full symptoms developed on Day 2 but already infectious on Day 1.
Yes I heard something like that as well. They were saying the throat (tonsils) test is more accurate. It is not available here.

TMT
Old 07-03-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure why but i never get reply from Zoya after so many sms sent, some in last year.
Keep trying. Same for me last year and I tried again a few weeks before CNY and gotten a slot. Her back stepping massage is really good and I extended 30 mins. I miss her boobs more actually.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I heard something like that as well. They were saying the throat (tonsils) test is more accurate. It is not available here.
Correct. Discomfort in ur throat is the first warning sign and followed by chills and slight fever, runny nose and sore throat.

Its better to get it now to attain Hybrid Immunity for up to 6 months than when ur booster dose effect became less effective after 9 months to a year... symptoms might be more severe.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 12
xels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to beholdxels is a splendid one to behold

was personally informed by a ML that i visited, that she tested ART positive the day after my visit.

2 days later, i developed a running nose and slight sore throat. ART nose swab was negative while nose +throat swab was ART positive. the following few days it developed into a much more annoying sore throat, fever and body aches.

do a throat swab for more accuracy on the ART if you're developing the initial symptoms, as omicron likely attacks the upper respiratory system first.

and chiong safely bros. if any part of the ML's hygiene routine doesn't suit you, just pay and leave.
Old 07-03-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Correct. Discomfort in ur throat is the first warning sign and followed by chills and slight fever, runny nose and sore throat.

Its better to get it now to attain Hybrid Immunity for up to 6 months than when ur booster dose effect became less effective after 9 months to a year.
Hearsay-someone used the nasal one on the nostril negative but tried the same kit on the throat and got positive

TMT
Old 07-03-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hearsay-someone used the nasal one on the nostril negative but tried the same kit on the throat and got positive
Maybe I will inform my subordinates who received HRN to do throat swab instead. 2 of them tested positive on the 5th day of health monitoring. Better buy 连花清温胶囊 Chinese medicine to standby...many said quite effective to alleviate the symptoms.
Old 07-03-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe I will inform my subordinates who received HRN to do throat swab instead. 2 of them tested positive on the 5th day of health monitoring. Better buy 连花清温胶囊 Chinese medicine to standby...many said quite effective to alleviate the symptoms.
Thinks for the heads up on 连花清温胶囊... maybe can ask the ML to try also.
Anyway after 7th day highly unlikely to spread even if tested positive, and can go out liao. Under protocol 2

TMT
Old 07-03-2022, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not sure about what criteria she use to filter, but most of her regular usually go at least 1.5 to 2h straight and seldom take too many customers in a day.
Old 07-03-2022, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

Any bros have tried the vanilla Xiao Xue and Xing Xing recently? Any improvements to their playability and services or got 'more'😋
Old 07-03-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xels View Post
and chiong safely bros. if any part of the ML's hygiene routine doesn't suit you, just pay and leave.
This is not likely to help if masks are off and most of the freelancers are maskless. Either you risk getting it now (as I did, symptoms are generally mild if vaccinated, though self-isolation is a pain) or you turtle in till the wave is over (doesnt make sense unless yopu have vulnerable people at home).
Old 07-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
ball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyball754 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah summer relisted! Rare Pokémon save the number before she take down again
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1