The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2024, 01:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kimtty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink best thing a woman can do for u?

hi, would love for you all to give me suggestions on what I can do to surprise/spice things up for my man

feel free to tell me your previous experiences that stuck with you etc

i want to give him the best time of his life but don’t know where to start lol pls be nice to me im new here

*edit

wasn’t expecting any replies, i am pleasantly surprised by some nice answers, thank u sm everyone will do some of the advices given heheh

Last edited by kimtty; 16-02-2024 at 11:48 PM.
Old 13-02-2024, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Scavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyScavo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: best thing a woman can do for u?

Sceptical.
Start with this.

https://www.sammyboyforum.org.nz/sho...d.php?t=965942
Old 13-02-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Surprise blowjob at unexpected places.
Old 13-02-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4030 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimtty View Post
hi, would love for you all to give me suggestions on what I can do to surprise/spice things up for my man

i want to give him the best time of his life but don’t know where to start lol pls be nice to me im new here
Learn to blow him properly. This is by far the most universally appreciated gift that a woman can give her man

What I really mean by that, is not just learning the motions that translate to a blowjob, but be very observant about his reaction to each motion you make.

Some guys, like me, love it when a woman knows how to.use her tongue to swirl around the cock.head and tickle the perineum. I like it when a woman is willing to deep throat me while drawing back the foreskin all the way, and using her tounge to attack the perenium. It usually results in a super explosive orgasm

You have to be very skilled to do this, and also very much interested in developing your blowjob skills.

Co-ordinating your hand movements with your toungue and knowing when to suck, when to lick and when to tease your man, is the highest form of skill that you can ever learn. I guarantee that your efforts will be extremely appreciated.

The best ever blowjob I had, was by this KTV girl who was extremely grateful that I booked her for the whole night on her birthday and gave her a surprise cake and present at a nearby hotel when we checked in at midnight. As a token of her extreme appreciation, she gave me the blowjob of my life and when I was at the point of orgasm, she sucked my cock extra hard. That explosive orgasm literally made me black out.

Try it out and watch your man squirm as you drive him closer and closer to the edge. Don't let him just cum in your mouth..give him that extra playful hard suck when he cums, and if you can, swallow and show him your clean tounge afterwards.

I guarantee he will never forget that blowjob.

You can ask him for anything you want, after that

Good luck.
Old 14-02-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 1
Hanny0915 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depending on how daring you are and how far can you commit.
I personally only had this one experience with this lady I met thru sugarbook. She is around 10yrs older than me, very experienced so I had a nice session with her. Satisfied and all I volunteer to give her a ride back. During the ride back it was all normal until her hands started to swirl around my pants until I had to parked somewhere. She started to blow me in the car with the risk we might get caught. The excitement and the skills, I came twice. Adrenaline rush was real
Old 14-02-2024, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The most memorable sex for me was.....

Inviting room service to watch me fxxk her. She was daring enough to execute it. So while doing it in a hotel, I picked up the phone to call room service. Ordered a sandwich.

An Indian man appeared. I open the door for him. Left it ajar. Told him to put the food inside on the table. Went back to the bed to fxxk her. Both of us were naked, and at it.

The Indian man came in. Was shocked. Nobody said a word for a few seconds. He watched me fxxk her.

Then she got up and took the bill from the Indian man. I followed and fxxk her standing. The Indian man stood less than 50 cm away from her, watch her naked C cups sway. She eventually managed to sign the bill, gave it back to him and he left.

That episode took guts. Thrilling. Adrenaline pumping. Blood rushing to head kind.
Old 14-02-2024, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jayboy1010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Just wondering what you are doing in this forum firstly. Lol. There are other venues to get such answers.
Old 14-02-2024, 04:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8409 / Power: 11
SirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond reputeSirLance has a reputation beyond repute

Be the best partner in life.

Point exchange with Min 5 pts.

Old 14-02-2024, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Cook him his favourite dish, best can be a steak.
Dress sexy or dress accordingly to his fantasy, like a student or a nurse or even a police woman,etc. if don't know, find out from him

Be passionate and tell him U appreciate what he has done for U n you are proud of him being ur man

For a start whisper to him in a sexy voice or tone to spice things up

If U both got kids at home, put ur kids at ur parents or in law's house for a night
Make a good quality private couple time for U n for him

Last edited by Laopizhui; 14-02-2024 at 08:06 AM. Reason: Adding some points
Old 14-02-2024, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

You may want to share your partner's age range first.

Men at different age group goes for different things.
Old 14-02-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 670 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Learn to blow him properly. This is by far the most universally appreciated gift that a woman can give her man

What I really mean by that, is not just learning the motions that translate to a blowjob, but be very observant about his reaction to each motion you make.

Some guys, like me, love it when a woman knows how to.use her tongue to swirl around the cock.head and tickle the perineum. I like it when a woman is willing to deep throat me while drawing back the foreskin all the way, and using her tounge to attack the perenium. It usually results in a super explosive orgasm

You have to be very skilled to do this, and also very much interested in developing your blowjob skills.

Co-ordinating your hand movements with your toungue and knowing when to suck, when to lick and when to tease your man, is the highest form of skill that you can ever learn. I guarantee that your efforts will be extremely appreciated.

The best ever blowjob I had, was by this KTV girl who was extremely grateful that I booked her for the whole night on her birthday and gave her a surprise cake and present at a nearby hotel when we checked in at midnight. As a token of her extreme appreciation, she gave me the blowjob of my life and when I was at the point of orgasm, she sucked my cock extra hard. That explosive orgasm literally made me black out.

Try it out and watch your man squirm as you drive him closer and closer to the edge. Don't let him just cum in your mouth..give him that extra playful hard suck when he cums, and if you can, swallow and show him your clean tounge afterwards.

Good luck.
I’m not as generous as you but had similar experience. After such a mindblowing blowjob, my intelligence immediately drop to zero. The gal was kind enough not to take advantage of it
Old 14-02-2024, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Be a caring mum to my kids. Looks may fade while the figure may be lost. No matter how the boobs sag, she will always be number 1. My kids need their mum right? As a guy, I can always outsource my sexual needs but a woman who can control and provide a homely environment is a real blessing. Especially when you reflect back as you grow older.
Old 15-02-2024, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Be a caring mum to my kids. Looks may fade while the figure may be lost. No matter how the boobs sag, she will always be number 1. My kids need their mum right? As a guy, I can always outsource my sexual needs but a woman who can control and provide a homely environment is a real blessing. Especially when you reflect back as you grow older.
my ex-wife did exactly that. She is a great mother but she forget that she is also a wife.

Basically there is no sex or any form of intimacy left in our relationship. When we go out, she end up holding hands with my sons.

If we go out alone, she is always concerned on how are the boys doing at home.
Old 15-02-2024, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
wackybois deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post

Good luck.
which ktv was it hahah
Old 15-02-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 7
24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!24396cyw is one of the Best!
Quote:

If you're serious about finding an unforgettable idea for just one time, I suggest you can organise a 3P or even 4P for him. Especially bringing your those chio BFF that he met before. Trust me, your relationship with him will be either even more stronger or you'll know it's time to say bye bye. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1