The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 29-04-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MouParkVan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
Now everyone knows. Soon, there will lots of couples there using that area.
That will be good right? The ladies with hands against the wall and the guys banging hard, stereo moaning sounds everywhere
Old 29-04-2019, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouParkVan View Post
That will be good right? The ladies with hands against the wall and the guys banging hard, stereo moaning sounds everywhere
Sounds good, maybe more couples banging there at the same time can overcome the eerie chill.....
Its really pitch dark when I passed by (PIE) at 10+pm!
Old 29-04-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Anyone tried at the abandoned HDB blocks at Sims Drive (just beside PIE)?
Was driving along PIE over the weekend at night and saw that 'estate' was totally dark and seemed eerie though
Good recommendation here, in no time this place will be crowded.
Old 29-04-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

the vacated blocks, entrance to staircase sealed if i remember correctly..
Old 29-04-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

anyone saw any slightly meaty ol wearing very short dress
and always zg in office?
Old 30-04-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11055 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
the vacated blocks, entrance to staircase sealed if i remember correctly..
Yes all staircases are sealed. You can only do at the super dark void deck!
Old 30-04-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouParkVan View Post
Fucking awesome. I like the idea of stereo moaning. HAHAHA
Old 01-05-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1163 / Power: 19
blues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud ofblues_bleu has much to be proud of

there should be a lot of nice place but now beware as camera are all over the place.
once you area caught in the camera, game over!
Old 01-05-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Few weeks ago had a session with my milf fb at those heavy vehicles carpark around midnight... I rest on the back seat while she kneel down and blow me(playing basketball)... Was so high, I pulled her out to the side of the car and fucked her doggy before cumming inside her... She kept asking if anyone hiding in the buses beside us watching... Was too busy fucking her didn't bother to check haha... Was an awesome night!
Old 01-05-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
oceancrest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post
Few weeks ago had a session with my milf fb at those heavy vehicles carpark around midnight... I rest on the back seat while she kneel down and blow me(playing basketball)... Was so high, I pulled her out to the side of the car and fucked her doggy before cumming inside her... She kept asking if anyone hiding in the buses beside us watching... Was too busy fucking her didn't bother to check haha... Was an awesome night!
Haha true, so busy fucking where got time to check
Old 01-05-2019, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Then wait until the video circulating in the net
Then i check
I have alot of time to check
Old 01-05-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Those days no cctv but alot of peeping tom
Nowadays no more peeping tom because they afraid of cctv also
Old 01-05-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Those days no cctv but alot of peeping tom
Nowadays no more peeping tom because they afraid of cctv also
digital world now peeping tom = CCTV
Old 01-05-2019, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blues_bleu View Post
there should be a lot of nice place but now beware as camera are all over the place.
once you area caught in the camera, game over!
Very good and timely advices here.
Old 02-05-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

Still nursing that crazy hangover from Tuesday’s night out as I write this encounter...actually I’m Still figuring out how this will turn out eventually...

Had a most crazy night at Marquee on Tuesday night...by the time I reached home it was almost 4am...I reached the basement lift lobby n I saw this lady who stays on the 8th floor, slumped on the bench beside the lift. I stay in the Penthouse at the highest floor n ours is a private lift so I get to meet all my neighbours as I go down the lift, so I recognize her from the 8th floor. She has blossomed during these 5 years I’ve stayed here. She was still a secondary school student when I first moved in n I’ve seen her moved on to my alma mater JC n to university.

So I shook her shoulders n asked if she was alright. She woke up in a daze n replied she was fine. I sat down beside her n we started talking n she was impressed I went to Marquee n she said she really wants to go check it out. So I said I will bring her the next time. She suddenly gagged n rushed forward to the plants n threw up n I went forward to pat her back to help her feel better. I was getting quite an eyeful from her downblouse n I could literally see her whole bra.

I told her I have some water in the car n I could get it for her. I actually came home earlier to park the car so I won’t drive to go party. She said she was fine n she followed me to the car to take the water. I had came home late n had parked the car at the lots further away from the lift lobby so as we were walking to the car, she was holding on to my arm to steady herself. We reached the car n I took the water bottle from the front seats n passed it to her. She opened the rear passenger door n plonked herself in the backseat drinking the water. She asked if I could start the car n turn on the AC as she was feeling stuffy. I obliged n after that I joined her at the back seat.

After she drank the water she leaned over n rested her head on my thighs n asked if she could rest for a while. She was stroking my thighs while I was stroking her arm. I slowly inched down to her thighs under her skirt n was soon caressing her butt n I realized she was wearing a thong. She turned her face towards me n I leaned down to kiss her n soon we were frenching.

My hands got lower n I lifted her thong up n I went down to her pussy n man it was wet! She spread her legs willingly n I was fingering her n she was squirming about to my fingering. She broke free from our kiss n unzipped my pants n pulled out my dick from my boxers. She gave it a few strokes and then she engulfed my dick with her mouth. She was sucking away n her hand was massaging my balls.

After a while she stopped and got up n sat on top of me. I shifted her thong away n she impaled herself down on my dick n started riding me hard! I unzipped the back of her dress n unhooked her black strapless bra n a pair of young firm breasts presented itself to me. I sucked on the breasts n nipples hungrily n she was moaning loudly as she grinded herself on my dick.

I signaled to her to reverse cowgirl n she willingly changed position n continued riding hard on my dick while I was grabbing her breasts from behind n I also rubbed on her clitoris which made her moan even louder. I felt her buckled a few times with spasm as she came.

We then changed to doggy position (thank god I drive this SUV) n I was pumping her hard n soon I felt I was going to cum n I took my dick out n told her to suck me till I cum which she did. After I came in her mouth, she swallowed. She drank more of the water n eventually we walked back to our lift lobby n she got off at the 8th floor while I continued to my Penthouse. Before she got off the lift, she gave me a kiss on my lips n thanked me.

Until now, I’ve no idea what her name was n how I could contact her. I am easily more than twice her age n we r neighbours. Hence I really dunno how this will all turn out eventually.

Last edited by tubeless69; 03-05-2019 at 07:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1