The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 25-11-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Good story
Old 25-11-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Bernice : is it done?

me : more or less. you understand the concept he wants now?

Bernice : yes.. thank you ok. can help me save and attached to the email to reply?

She was rubbing both her temples as she leaned backwards, moving her right boob away from my elbow.

I maximised that email window and realised why she was so hurt from it. Big boss had used some really harsh words, questioning her ability to understand etc, and the email was CCed to a few more people as well. I also realise, she was really not thinking right, enough for her not to realise that I’d read the response. I know she has lowered her guard to me before sometimes already, but this was not a conscious choice! Definitely! Her pattern, no way! she’d never let anyone else know about this!

me : saved, but sorry, I never help you attach and reply.

Bernice : huh why? the faster I send it the better.

me : no. I got a better idea. Trust me on that ok..

Bernice : but…..

me : it’s damage control……. after what he did, it’s time for you to try a different approach. trust me ok…

I quickly stood up to take the tissue packet out of my back pocket, took a piece of tissue and quickly handed it to her. She didn’t take it, I realise her eyes were shut. I gently tapped the tissue in the middle of her eyes. She reacted to it and moved away, but thanked me and wanted to take the tissue from me, but I pat her hand gently away… she went back to resting her cheeks on her palms, with her elbows on the table.

me : relax ok…. don’t worry, I got plan for you. the plan with Ow worked brilliantly right..

she nodded her head, still not looking at me! there was a loud sniff and she took the tissue from me, but didn’t blow her nose.

As much as I lusted for her, my pity for her became more overwhelming. I felt so sad for her, I couldn’t bring myself to do anything else.

me : look, i know how you can play them around. Tmr, go in and show boss this file in person, but don’t wear black you did today. He’s very superstitious and doesn’t like black. His lucky color this year is red, so wear something red tmr ok?

Bernice : sniffs… ok…….yup…

me : and definitely without cardigan!

Bernice let out a soft laugh : tsk… ok ok…

me : yup, let him do most of the talking, maybe point a bit here and there that’s it. use your sweet smile on him..

Bernice : nonsense… wait… I don’t have any red clothes, only t-shirt.

me : hmm, then.. anything red is fine la. as long as he can see it or you let him see… by the way, did Ow look at your legs?

Bernice : huh? why you ask?

She looked at me, finally, her face… fuck.. it was that look which I hated, that ambitious mode of hers is now back!

“eh you two still here?” this familiar voice made my balls shrink!

Goodness! did he hear what I just said moments ago?????

We both turned our chairs, and at that moment, I was truly glad that I didn’t attempt any moves on Bernice! Imagine being seen with my hand on her back or lower waist, which was what I was intending to try, or even just our arms pressed on one another was enough to get us in trouble!

I notice his eyes was looking straight between Bernice’s legs.

“Still working on that ah?”

she turned and realised he was pointing at the disastrous email… Bernice bit her lower lip, turned back to him but looked down, nodded her head.

“nevermind la. can show me the previous file?”

She was fast to get to work, turn quickly and I knew my place, moved backwards and let him walk up beside Bernice. He pressed his right palm on the desk and his left arm was on top of her chair back. he lifted his glasses, “lao hua yan, sorry ah” and leaned close to her to her to look at her screen, but it was obvious to both me AND HER that he was looking at her legs in the nylon. Bernice tried to shift her chair to hide her legs but he pressed down hard on it, even stepped on one of the chair legs to stop her. It was obvious she felt awkward, and was fully aware that he was looking down at her legs, however, she didn’t pull her dress down, too nervous perhaps. It was like, I didn’t exist. ALL her attention was fixed on him. Even though she was fully aware of his pervertic lust for her legs, she didn’t make much efforts to deny him. to make things worse, she was being all cute and sweet towards him, giggling DISGUSTINGLY in that fake manner at his jokes….

then, she did something that really turned me off so much, I couldn’t take that treatment and excused myself.

SHE FUCKING LOOKED AT HIS CROTCH!

At that moment

Dulanness: 15/10

Lust : 0/10

Dulan LUST TO FUCK HER HARD : 10/10

Guard/worry against her : 5/10

Sweet feeling she gave me : 0/10

It was already late, I’ve barely stayed this late despite working there for 7 years already.. and for fuck? it was all to help her. My own work isn’t in order as well. Fuck man! What the fuck is Ow doing back here again? usually he goes off early to his wife and 3 kids at home. Did he buay tahan after seeing her in pantyhose and came back??

I get why she was eager to please him, but to completely disregard my presence after what I’ve done for her, that was a whole new level of the detestable her!

I walk down two isles away quietly, the office was already mostly empty. He was still at her cubicle. I knew I shouldn’t watch, but couldn’t stop myself from watching. Saw Ow leaning close, as close as I did, but not as daring as I was. Could hear him ‘praising’ her first, then the topic switched, he started consoling her. And fuck, was she tearing again? Or was she acting, saw Ow urgently reaching into his bag to take..... tissue out....

Fuck man!

I badly wanted to stay to see if she let him wipe her tears, perhaps gaining his sympathy on purpose, acting it out... but NO! I had enough, walked off, even making sure they heard my footsteps on purpose. The way they both fell silent from their happy chat as I walked away suggested guilt, a rather strong one. After beeping the entrance door open, I let it close and rest against the other door to let them hear, only then did I hear them resuming their talk...

As I headed to the carpark, a HUGE part of me struggled deeply, and frantically. I wanted so badly to go back and check on them secretly...

Fuck, what if I get to see Ow feeling up the pantyhose on Bernice’s legs ??

What if I get to see Bernice crying on his shoulder and then they lock lips?

What if I get to see Ow feed Bernice his cock while sniffing her pantyhose?

Such strong imagination, despite knowing the fact that Ow is a timid family man, pervertic but usually never daring to do more than just look. I kept reminding myself how fucked that feeling was when she completely disregarded my existence so easily!

That evening was not easy! I checked her WhatsApp and her last seen was still roughly before she went to see Ow in his office. What the fuck, did she get fucked so hard that she passed out at her cubicle?? Or Ow brought her to hotel and she forgot her phone? So many crazy thoughts filled my head. Losing game after game couldn’t help take my mind off either, Nor could I concentrate and play well at all.

That night, I had a good taboo lustful slow masturbation session and somehow the most satisfying ejaculation I’ve ever had, fantasizing about catching and videoing Bernice at her cubicle, with Ow’s penis in her mouth, which led to both of them now at my mercy, Ow leading the way to his office and sitting at his desk while he watches me putting Bernice on his desk, lifting up her black dress and ripping up her pantyhose, fucking her missionary with her silver grey panties on while Ow watches me take her virginity. Then turning her around, stripping off her dress and bra, fuck her from behind while Ow watches her face moan in extreme reluctant ecstasy and satisfaction and her c cup breasts bouncing right in front of him, I’d stop him if he loses control after being tempted by her younger and firmer breasts. After I’ve cummed in her pussy and breasts, I’ll order Ow to lick her nipples and then her pussy, while I force her to suck the second penis of her life...........

It felt so wrong and after ejaculation, that shallow and empty feeling grounded me back to logical thinking again. I know the trouble was coming and I’m not going to escape it.

Obviously, I didn’t sleep well. Woke up earlier on my own, went to work earlier than usual as I couldn’t go back to sleep. There was only one thought on my mind. The lights were on already by the aunty, but thankfully, no one was there yet. I headed straight to her cubicle, it was neat and nothing was messed up or broken, proving my fantasies wrong. I looked into her bin, hoping to find the discarded pantyhose. I looked in there, it was only the Royce chocolate wrapper and box, on top of some papers. Fuck man, I even stooped so low as to checking under the papers in the bin. It wasn’t there. Looked around her desk, saw her grey granny cardigan folded nicely on the table. Picked it up and checked, no cum stains what so ever. Wait, was she wearing it when Ow came? I checked her chair, and underneath the cushion. The pantyhose was no where to be found.. Where was it? locked in her cupboard or cabinet? Or likely, Ow took it back as a souvenir… (I knew all those were just fantasies, but I just couldn’t help fighting that Dulan maxed feeling towards her.) wait, wtf, she didn’t wear her cardigan home? In a rush to go hotel with Ow????

I realised I was becoming a monster, shook my head and went to my cubicle. I saw a money note on a piece of note, resting below a pen as a weight. Excited much, I moved over to see. The note was printed, not handwritten, “Thanks for the socks, sorry for dirtying them. Saw the price on the pack. Do check the fridge also!” My chair was pushed under the table, and when I pulled it out…. THERE IT WAS…. I picked it up quickly to see, it was NOT a brand new pack, it was neatly folded back in, as hard as anyone could try. She even used tape to seal it back. Gosh! Is she really that innocent? like thought that I lend her? Wouldn’t she think I’d want to cum in it? Perhaps not, such thoughts would never cross her mind in her innocent world. I felt fucking turned on despite already feeling weak and sore from cumming 3 times the day before. It was still early, I went to the toilet immediately, with the plastic pack in my pocket. Once comfortable, I took it out, checked it for ripped parts. There were some, but looked more like her inexperienced in wearing and over pulling certain parts of it. I sniffed the part of the feet first, to be sure I wasn’t sniffing the same scent at her pussy. There was indeed a bit of a sourish smell. When I checked the pussy region, I tried to be as logical as possible, perhaps I was thinking way too much, but there was perhaps a slightly darker spot where her pussy was! Maybe it was just myself over imagining things…. I thought the pussy region smelled different…. it felt sweet…. I pulled my foreskin back and rubbed some cum on it, imagining that i was humping her crotch. Suddenly there was a loud opening of the door. It was the aunty who cleans our floor. Fuck! I quickly got done and flushed, folded as best as I could and hid the package and left. It was still early, decided to go downstairs and get breakfast, perhaps better not to cum again, I better rest my body, not getting any younger.

As I ate, I realised something. Did she really go through all the trouble of printing out a note, then tearing it nicely to put on my table???? instead of just writing on the notepad?………. she didn’t want her handwriting to be recognised??? I don’t remember seeing a name on the printed note. wtf… she is really ONE KIND. still so guarded against me??? perhaps something DID happen between her and Ow and she’s feeling some sort of guilt and fear. I went back to my table, mind thinking still trying to work out her conflicting behaviour. On one hand, she was thoughtful and sweet, on the other, her actions make me feel like I’m just like any other colleague to her, just perhaps useful.

Seeing some work related texts, I started to feel the stress of being behind in my work. I simply cannot think of Bernice right now! Avoided her cubicle while on the way back by walking the longer path. Seeing an additional note she placed beside the printed note, (meaning she’s arrived at work) pissed me off even further. It was handwritten this time.

“Thanks for guidance, Ow also helped to finalise, emailed it already. Hope for the best! =)”

OK fine, whatever. Ow was just using it as an excuse to get more time to see your pantyhose you dumb slut! Threw her note away, took one last look at the printed note to confirm. Yeah she’s definitely being careful about the word ‘socks’. Set up my laptop with my back facing the isle she’d appear from as well to avoid all sorts of eye contact whatsoever, even plugged in my earpiece and blasted music to keep myself focused.. I kept my best concentration, felt like someone tapped on my desk mid morning, but I pretended not to sense it. It could be anyone else though….

Just when I managed to go for about 2 hours without thinking about Bernice a single time FOR WEEKS….

TEXT

B: hi sorry to disturb. are you having ban mian again today?

I KNEW I SHOULDN’T REPLY HER IMMEDIATELY……. but

me: don’t think so bah. why?

B: oh ok.. you going to eat with them I suppose.

me: haven’t decide yet.

B: ok.

I saw she was “typing…” -> “online -> “typing…” -> “online -> “typing…” -> “online -> “typing…” -> “online “ ……

a few minutes later… I couldn’t wait anymore!

me: what you wearing today?

B: huh? why ah?

me: to decide if we go hawker or air con place.

B: any place is fine.

me: material thin or thick?

B: not very thick, i don’t mind non air con. cheaper…

me: you ok to spend a bit? let’s go to this cafe.. the pasta very nice. go in big group surely can’t get table anyway..

B: ok. can try.

me: you ready to go?

B: so early??

it was an hour before lunch hour…

me: we just go toilet, then disappear from there lo. come back earlier la.. not like anyone is inspecting us. unless you are expecting to meet boss?

she didn’t reply for a few minutes, but can see her status was still online…. i felt excited.. but hey, why ah? what’s wrong with me…

B: nope, not meeting him.. ok. leave now?

I was GLAD I didn’t mention Ow coming to find her.. that might be true and she knew it! Would have ruined my plan!

me: yup. pretend to go toilet. I walk the other way. See you at the lift.

I adjusted my pants… the shape was already there, fuck man… I’m getting hard so easily for her! the fact hat she’s texting me so casually, which I thought she’d avoid because she’s worried about it being used as evidence… she caught up with me at the lift, only with her purse….

(Guess what she was wearing?)
Old 25-11-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post
Bernice : is it done?

me : more or less. you understand the concept he wants now?

Bernice : yes.. thank you ok. can help me save and attached to the email to reply?

She was rubbing both her temples as she leaned backwards, moving her right boob away from my elbow.

I maximised that email window and realised why she was so hurt from it. Big boss had used some really harsh words, questioning her ability to understand etc, and the email was CCed to a few more people as well. I also realise, she was really not thinking right, enough for her not to realise that I’d read the response. I know she has lowered her guard to me before sometimes already, but this was not a conscious choice! Definitely! Her pattern, no way! she’d never let anyone else know about this!

me : saved, but sorry, I never help you attach and reply.

Bernice : huh why? the faster I send it the better.

me : no. I got a better idea. Trust me on that ok..

Bernice : but…..

me : it’s damage control……. after what he did, it’s time for you to try a different approach. trust me ok…

I quickly stood up to take the tissue packet out of my back pocket, took a piece of tissue and quickly handed it to her. She didn’t take it, I realise her eyes were shut. I gently tapped the tissue in the middle of her eyes. She reacted to it and moved away, but thanked me and wanted to take the tissue from me, but I pat her hand gently away… she went back to resting her cheeks on her palms, with her elbows on the table.

me : relax ok…. don’t worry, I got plan for you. the plan with Ow worked brilliantly right..

she nodded her head, still not looking at me! there was a loud sniff and she took the tissue from me, but didn’t blow her nose.

As much as I lusted for her, my pity for her became more overwhelming. I felt so sad for her, I couldn’t bring myself to do anything else.

me : look, i know how you can play them around. Tmr, go in and show boss this file in person, but don’t wear black you did today. He’s very superstitious and doesn’t like black. His lucky color this year is red, so wear something red tmr ok?

Bernice : sniffs… ok…….yup…

me : and definitely without cardigan!

Bernice let out a soft laugh : tsk… ok ok…

me : yup, let him do most of the talking, maybe point a bit here and there that’s it. use your sweet smile on him..

Bernice : nonsense… wait… I don’t have any red clothes, only t-shirt.

me : hmm, then.. anything red is fine la. as long as he can see it or you let him see… by the way, did Ow look at your legs?

Bernice : huh? why you ask?

She looked at me, finally, her face… fuck.. it was that look which I hated, that ambitious mode of hers is now back!

“eh you two still here?” this familiar voice made my balls shrink!

Goodness! did he hear what I just said moments ago?????

We both turned our chairs, and at that moment, I was truly glad that I didn’t attempt any moves on Bernice! Imagine being seen with my hand on her back or lower waist, which was what I was intending to try, or even just our arms pressed on one another was enough to get us in trouble!

I notice his eyes was looking straight between Bernice’s legs.

“Still working on that ah?”

she turned and realised he was pointing at the disastrous email… Bernice bit her lower lip, turned back to him but looked down, nodded her head.

“nevermind la. can show me the previous file?”

She was fast to get to work, turn quickly and I knew my place, moved backwards and let him walk up beside Bernice. He pressed his right palm on the desk and his left arm was on top of her chair back. he lifted his glasses, “lao hua yan, sorry ah” and leaned close to her to her to look at her screen, but it was obvious to both me AND HER that he was looking at her legs in the nylon. Bernice tried to shift her chair to hide her legs but he pressed down hard on it, even stepped on one of the chair legs to stop her. It was obvious she felt awkward, and was fully aware that he was looking down at her legs, however, she didn’t pull her dress down, too nervous perhaps. It was like, I didn’t exist. ALL her attention was fixed on him. Even though she was fully aware of his pervertic lust for her legs, she didn’t make much efforts to deny him. to make things worse, she was being all cute and sweet towards him, giggling DISGUSTINGLY in that fake manner at his jokes….

then, she did something that really turned me off so much, I couldn’t take that treatment and excused myself.

SHE FUCKING LOOKED AT HIS CROTCH!

At that moment

Dulanness: 15/10

Lust : 0/10

Dulan LUST TO FUCK HER HARD : 10/10

Guard/worry against her : 5/10

Sweet feeling she gave me : 0/10

It was already late, I’ve barely stayed this late despite working there for 7 years already.. and for fuck? it was all to help her. My own work isn’t in order as well. Fuck man! What the fuck is Ow doing back here again? usually he goes off early to his wife and 3 kids at home. Did he buay tahan after seeing her in pantyhose and came back??

I get why she was eager to please him, but to completely disregard my presence after what I’ve done for her, that was a whole new level of the detestable her!

I walk down two isles away quietly, the office was already mostly empty. He was still at her cubicle. I knew I shouldn’t watch, but couldn’t stop myself from watching. Saw Ow leaning close, as close as I did, but not as daring as I was. Could hear him ‘praising’ her first, then the topic switched, he started consoling her. And fuck, was she tearing again? Or was she acting, saw Ow urgently reaching into his bag to take..... tissue out....

Fuck man!

I badly wanted to stay to see if she let him wipe her tears, perhaps gaining his sympathy on purpose, acting it out... but NO! I had enough, walked off, even making sure they heard my footsteps on purpose. The way they both fell silent from their happy chat as I walked away suggested guilt, a rather strong one. After beeping the entrance door open, I let it close and rest against the other door to let them hear, only then did I hear them resuming their talk...

As I headed to the carpark, a HUGE part of me struggled deeply, and frantically. I wanted so badly to go back and check on them secretly...

Fuck, what if I get to see Ow feeling up the pantyhose on Bernice’s legs ??

What if I get to see Bernice crying on his shoulder and then they lock lips?

What if I get to see Ow feed Bernice his cock while sniffing her pantyhose?

Such strong imagination, despite knowing the fact that Ow is a timid family man, pervertic but usually never daring to do more than just look. I kept reminding myself how fucked that feeling was when she completely disregarded my existence so easily!

That evening was not easy! I checked her WhatsApp and her last seen was still roughly before she went to see Ow in his office. What the fuck, did she get fucked so hard that she passed out at her cubicle?? Or Ow brought her to hotel and she forgot her phone? So many crazy thoughts filled my head. Losing game after game couldn’t help take my mind off either, Nor could I concentrate and play well at all.

That night, I had a good taboo lustful slow masturbation session and somehow the most satisfying ejaculation I’ve ever had, fantasizing about catching and videoing Bernice at her cubicle, with Ow’s penis in her mouth, which led to both of them now at my mercy, Ow leading the way to his office and sitting at his desk while he watches me putting Bernice on his desk, lifting up her black dress and ripping up her pantyhose, fucking her missionary with her silver grey panties on while Ow watches me take her virginity. Then turning her around, stripping off her dress and bra, fuck her from behind while Ow watches her face moan in extreme reluctant ecstasy and satisfaction and her c cup breasts bouncing right in front of him, I’d stop him if he loses control after being tempted by her younger and firmer breasts. After I’ve cummed in her pussy and breasts, I’ll order Ow to lick her nipples and then her pussy, while I force her to suck the second penis of her life...........

It felt so wrong and after ejaculation, that shallow and empty feeling grounded me back to logical thinking again. I know the trouble was coming and I’m not going to escape it.

Obviously, I didn’t sleep well. Woke up earlier on my own, went to work earlier than usual as I couldn’t go back to sleep. There was only one thought on my mind. The lights were on already by the aunty, but thankfully, no one was there yet. I headed straight to her cubicle, it was neat and nothing was messed up or broken, proving my fantasies wrong. I looked into her bin, hoping to find the discarded pantyhose. I looked in there, it was only the Royce chocolate wrapper and box, on top of some papers. Fuck man, I even stooped so low as to checking under the papers in the bin. It wasn’t there. Looked around her desk, saw her grey granny cardigan folded nicely on the table. Picked it up and checked, no cum stains what so ever. Wait, was she wearing it when Ow came? I checked her chair, and underneath the cushion. The pantyhose was no where to be found.. Where was it? locked in her cupboard or cabinet? Or likely, Ow took it back as a souvenir… (I knew all those were just fantasies, but I just couldn’t help fighting that Dulan maxed feeling towards her.) wait, wtf, she didn’t wear her cardigan home? In a rush to go hotel with Ow????

I realised I was becoming a monster, shook my head and went to my cubicle. I saw a money note on a piece of note, resting below a pen as a weight. Excited much, I moved over to see. The note was printed, not handwritten, “Thanks for the socks, sorry for dirtying them. Saw the price on the pack. Do check the fridge also!” My chair was pushed under the table, and when I pulled it out…. THERE IT WAS…. I picked it up quickly to see, it was NOT a brand new pack, it was neatly folded back in, as hard as anyone could try. She even used tape to seal it back. Gosh! Is she really that innocent? like thought that I lend her? Wouldn’t she think I’d want to cum in it? Perhaps not, such thoughts would never cross her mind in her innocent world. I felt fucking turned on despite already feeling weak and sore from cumming 3 times the day before. It was still early, I went to the toilet immediately, with the plastic pack in my pocket. Once comfortable, I took it out, checked it for ripped parts. There were some, but looked more like her inexperienced in wearing and over pulling certain parts of it. I sniffed the part of the feet first, to be sure I wasn’t sniffing the same scent at her pussy. There was indeed a bit of a sourish smell. When I checked the pussy region, I tried to be as logical as possible, perhaps I was thinking way too much, but there was perhaps a slightly darker spot where her pussy was! Maybe it was just myself over imagining things…. I thought the pussy region smelled different…. it felt sweet…. I pulled my foreskin back and rubbed some cum on it, imagining that i was humping her crotch. Suddenly there was a loud opening of the door. It was the aunty who cleans our floor. Fuck! I quickly got done and flushed, folded as best as I could and hid the package and left. It was still early, decided to go downstairs and get breakfast, perhaps better not to cum again, I better rest my body, not getting any younger.

As I ate, I realised something. Did she really go through all the trouble of printing out a note, then tearing it nicely to put on my table???? instead of just writing on the notepad?………. she didn’t want her handwriting to be recognised??? I don’t remember seeing a name on the printed note. wtf… she is really ONE KIND. still so guarded against me??? perhaps something DID happen between her and Ow and she’s feeling some sort of guilt and fear. I went back to my table, mind thinking still trying to work out her conflicting behaviour. On one hand, she was thoughtful and sweet, on the other, her actions make me feel like I’m just like any other colleague to her, just perhaps useful.

Seeing some work related texts, I started to feel the stress of being behind in my work. I simply cannot think of Bernice right now! Avoided her cubicle while on the way back by walking the longer path. Seeing an additional note she placed beside the printed note, (meaning she’s arrived at work) pissed me off even further. It was handwritten this time.

“Thanks for guidance, Ow also helped to finalise, emailed it already. Hope for the best! =)”

OK fine, whatever. Ow was just using it as an excuse to get more time to see your pantyhose you dumb slut! Threw her note away, took one last look at the printed note to confirm. Yeah she’s definitely being careful about the word ‘socks’. Set up my laptop with my back facing the isle she’d appear from as well to avoid all sorts of eye contact whatsoever, even plugged in my earpiece and blasted music to keep myself focused.. I kept my best concentration, felt like someone tapped on my desk mid morning, but I pretended not to sense it. It could be anyone else though….

Just when I managed to go for about 2 hours without thinking about Bernice a single time FOR WEEKS….

TEXT

B: hi sorry to disturb. are you having ban mian again today?

I KNEW I SHOULDN’T REPLY HER IMMEDIATELY……. but

me: don’t think so bah. why?

B: oh ok.. you going to eat with them I suppose.

me: haven’t decide yet.

B: ok.

I saw she was “typing…” -> “online -> “typing…” -> “online -> “typing…” -> “online -> “typing…” -> “online “ ……

a few minutes later… I couldn’t wait anymore!

me: what you wearing today?

B: huh? why ah?

me: to decide if we go hawker or air con place.

B: any place is fine.

me: material thin or thick?

B: not very thick, i don’t mind non air con. cheaper…

me: you ok to spend a bit? let’s go to this cafe.. the pasta very nice. go in big group surely can’t get table anyway..

B: ok. can try.

me: you ready to go?

B: so early??

it was an hour before lunch hour…

me: we just go toilet, then disappear from there lo. come back earlier la.. not like anyone is inspecting us. unless you are expecting to meet boss?

she didn’t reply for a few minutes, but can see her status was still online…. i felt excited.. but hey, why ah? what’s wrong with me…

B: nope, not meeting him.. ok. leave now?

I was GLAD I didn’t mention Ow coming to find her.. that might be true and she knew it! Would have ruined my plan!

me: yup. pretend to go toilet. I walk the other way. See you at the lift.

I adjusted my pants… the shape was already there, fuck man… I’m getting hard so easily for her! the fact hat she’s texting me so casually, which I thought she’d avoid because she’s worried about it being used as evidence… she caught up with me at the lift, only with her purse….

Red colour top?
Old 26-11-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 5
beneco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Red colour top?
Maybe with red bra too
Old 26-11-2021, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

White blouse with red bra inside?
Old 26-11-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

And red lips stick, hehe.

Camping here for more updates please.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

I have a few encounters from my ex company, Me and my ex project manager. I gave her a massage till we have some heavy petting and oral sex in the car.

That is my great experience till she found a bf.

Last edited by skihon; 26-11-2021 at 10:46 AM.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have 1 encounter 1 from my ex company. Me and my ex project manager. We are working close together as some of her projects need my assistance thats why some of the time she come over to my office and i share table with her because my office dont have much space so she have to squeeze with me
Then wat happened ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-11-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Post delete

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-11-2021 at 08:55 PM.
Old 26-11-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then wat happened ???
She just stood there and let me rub my boner against her butt when i walk pass her.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1231231233 View Post

A short, sexy figure hugging bodycon dress? Maybe she's not wearing anything underneath?

From your writings, she's definitely a very manipulative and scheming woman. Sounds like an attention-seeking whore too. I hope you can think with your big head, and not with your small one. Be careful if you are thinking to eat and shit at the same place. Especially with this kind of woman around.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 26-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She just stood there and let me rub my boner against her butt when i walk pass her.
bro please share more! any other encounters.

I don't want to feel like i'm hijacking this thread also.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
A short, sexy figure hugging bodycon dress? Maybe she's not wearing anything underneath?

From your writings, she's definitely a very manipulative and scheming woman. Sounds like an attention-seeking whore too. I hope you can think with your big head, and not with your small one. Be careful if you are thinking to eat and shit at the same place. Especially with this kind of woman around.
no offence to other bros, from your comment, I feel like you are the one so far, the best at comprehending her very unstable/twisted/unreliable/conflicting character man.

only part that's different was, she's damn innocent still, not so daring to go braless and pantyless, at that point so far in the story.
Old 26-11-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

we got into the lift.

me: you forgot your cardigan?

B: oh…

she folded her arms and rubbed her biceps.

B: this dress is quite thick so it’s ok.

but no, her top wasn’t thick. It was definitely new, I’ve never seen her wear it in the years I’ve known her. and didn’t she just mention that she doesn’t have any red clothes? It was a simple light maroon dress that was linen in material, rather thin, with buttons up the front. I could roughly see her bra and panties shape. The cutting didn’t fit her figure, the arm hole for one was getting me excited for lunch!

me: nvm ah. your arms are toned. not like….

she blushed…

B: like who?

me: cannot say la..

awkward silence… down the elevator, I was dying to ask her about last evening with Ow, but decided to wait for her to share it on her own.

Bernice: Have you checked the fridge?

me : oh not yet. sorry. was busy.

Bernice : it’s ok. yup. saw you were busy…

She smiled at me, not her happiest… was it really her who tapped on my table? ok. she bothers about me?

me : why leh, what’s in the fridge?

Bernice : you see later lo, thanks for helping me.

I led her to the cafe. it was not far away but had to walk fast. they do not allow reservations, only walk ins.

she did her best to catch up with me and walked beside me. I then noticed something…..

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce…

fuck!

her grapefruits were bouncing! her bra must not be those seductive push up and tight kind today! her armhole was rather large, i could see inside and saw her pastel pink bra strap… it was shiny again.. she really has a special taste.

we managed to get into the cafe, I discreetly asked for the high stool seats. offered to help her get on as she was not that tall. she was rather paiseh as her dress bottom became shorter than it usually was. she tried to adjust but the high stool was not a reliable support. she left it as it is…

i was not discreet, i stared at her legs as i got on the stool… then, I realised, HOLY FUCK! HOW DID I NOT NOTICE IT?? SHE WAS WEARING A VERY VERY THIN PANTYHOSE!!!!!! i let her know that i was definitely looking. can’t see her panties yet, but there was a good 5 cm above her knees. her usual was 5 cm below her knees! I went to the counter and ordered the good wafu pasta she didn’t even ask to see the menu… wah lao… after seeing Ow’s reaction, she realised that wearing pantyhose gives her an edge at work??? so she enjoys the extra attention from Ow???

I don’t know why, I felt jealous.. I should feel upset and angry… but also.. i felt fucking turned on!

i shared some of my food with her, she returned the favour, like she was enjoying the couple feeling… Didn’t bring up the talk about her wearing the pantyhose, hoping she’d talk about it herself…

she went toilet, turned in my direction instead of away, i could see about 2 cm more up her skirt…. so near! yet so far…. she came back, i didn’t notice, but I had already shifted her stool closer to me. She tried to squeeze in between our stools, my elbow shifted (ON PURPOSE)…..

FUCKKKKK

nice …. fucking nice! It was a good bounce.

Right backarm got a good feel of her left breast…. she backed off immediately, but pretended that nothing happened. i held the stool and she got on… felt a the material of her dress and a bit of her butt flesh touch my hand. could see so high up her thighs once more… i stared at her legs, the pantyhose was so thin… i noticed her staring back at my pants…

me: growing ah?

B: huh?? what do you mean?

me: your appetite lo.. you are eating food with more taste..

B: oh…. erm…. stress eat lo… maybe…

me: you stress over what? thought making better progress already? now in good books with Ow also I suppose?

B: don’t know leh… feels stuck I guess…

I think i knew what she was referring to… her being stuck in the climb up the ladder

me: bo bian… this line… you so innocent sure loss out… especially this new big boss pattern… has he replied?

her face turned serious.

B: what do you mean loss out?

i looked at her… she was serious… she really had no idea?? and also, she didn’t reply to my question, and… THE FROWN WAS BACK… her signature strained eyebrows.. her body turned more to face me, I couldn’t see into her arm hole anymore, fuck man, her crotch was now facing directly at me, I can ALMOSTTT see her panties already.

me: oh.. nevermind… forget i mentioned it…

B touched my arm… : can you please share with me?

me: not here…. never know who’s friend with who……..

B: oh…….. true…..

me: another time bah…. we should finish soon…. got long queue eyeing our seats liao…

we finished eating, i let her leave first, she was persistent in paying for her share and tried to stuff cash to me… there was our usual hand touching.

i got out of the cafe, notice her walking not far ahead… she was walking slowly. How on earth did I not notice the pantyhose in the lift? to be fair to me, from the distance, it didn’t look as obvious..

reached my cubicle.. sat… after awhile, felt really uncomfortable, unbuckled my belt to have more give.. phone beeped..

B: hi, how much was the total bill?

me: I didn’t check. why ah?

B: I need to transfer you my share.

me: aiyo small meal don’t ji jiao with each other la… not like michelin lunch leh…

she is a good girl, but her not so easy going personality is what’s kind of hindering her at work. she doesn’t realise…. i felt like telling her… should I?

B: not nice to owe mah…

me: you too nice already…

B: is that not good among colleagues?

She senses fast!

me: something like that… but depends on who the colleague is also…

B: i am really so bad at such social conventions...

me: you just need to mingle around more. you are a smart girl, don’t worry you will learn fast.

B: already work here so many years, still don’t really get it….

i was checking other messages, didn’t reply her immediately…

B: anyway thank you for your nice company, food recommendation and advice… hope I wasn’t boring or fan..

OBVIOUSLY, she didn’t want to talk more about her weakness, probably regret saying it out to me…

me: sorry was checking message. (She was still typing)

B: do let me know how much I owe you ok?

me: don’t worry la, you are smart… just make more effort to mingle around can liao.

me: don’t worry about the bill la. you can always get the next bill in future.

B: are you free for dinner later?

me: no leh. why ah?

B: you said get the next bill ma.

me : I get back to you. btw, has big boss responded to the work?

B : nope =(

me: I still feel you should have waited and done it in person.

B: why leh?

me: you rmb my advice about wearing socks before going to meet Ow right? some more, you are already in red today. (almost typed ‘you specially buy red to wear to day’, but remembered how petty she can easily be..if go show him the ‘corrections’ in person, definitely will go smoother.

B : do you think I should try again?

me : it’s friday, not even sure if he’s coming back after lunch leh. nevermind, I’ll check with the but since you are already in red, can try. but can I suggest something else that I’m confident will help?

B : yes sure. please!

I stood up and took the pack out from my cabinet on top, one of the few I had bought previously.

It was the set of Black lacey thigh high hold ups. (stockings up to the thighs, with the lace pattern rubber band at the end)

Last edited by 1231231233; 26-11-2021 at 03:40 PM.
Old 26-11-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future

Wa... lacy one.. I love it ✌
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1