The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 16
erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
My Hairdresser, my Lover!

I have always been choosy where I have my haircut. I have stopped going to Indian or Malay barbers since I started work. Also I don't like men to touch my hair or head. They are rough as compared to the gentle strokes of a female hairdresser.

I have been getting my hair cut by a local Chinese MILF for a number of years until one day she let another customer smoke in the salon. I used to smoke in the army but stopped after NS. After that I didn't know why but I found cigarette smoke smelly and I couldn't tahan it. After that incident, I decided to look for another salon.

I looked around and found a salon further away from my house. It was run by a lady boss with a staff called BT (using her initials). BT is 35 years old, married with a teenage daughter. Her husband is in the construction business. The first thing that struck me when I first entered the salon was the nice pleasant smell. But the most eye-catching thing was the long white legs of BT.
Old 15-09-2013, 01:22 PM
Samster

erkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettererkianpeng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My Hairdresser, my Lover!

BT was about 1.75 m tall. She was wearing a pink blouse and a pair of black shorts. The black shorts, which ended mid-way up her thighs, made her long legs even whiter. She smiled sweetly at me as I settled down in the seat. The lady boss MK was busy with another customer. I told BT how I wanted my hair styled and she got to work. She had a nice disarming smile, making her pretty face even more attractively. There was a motherly sort of feeling as she set about cutting my hair.
Old 15-09-2013, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkianpeng View Post
I have always been choosy where I have my haircut. I have stopped going to Indian or Malay barbers since I started work. Also I don't like men to touch my hair or head. They are rough as compared to the gentle strokes of a female hairdresser.

I have been getting my hair cut by a local Chinese MILF for a number of years until one day she let another customer smoke in the salon. I used to smoke in the army but stopped after NS. After that I didn't know why but I found cigarette smoke smelly and I couldn't tahan it. After that incident, I decided to look for another salon.

I looked around and found a salon further away from my house. It was run by a lady boss with a staff called BT (using her initials). BT is 35 years old, married with a teenage daughter. Her husband is in the construction business. The first thing that struck me when I first entered the salon was the nice pleasant smell. But the most eye-catching thing was the long white legs of BT.
Hi bro, nice storyline you have there.

I can't help but to notice you mentioned you write for a living. This chunk looks like written in a rush, it doesn't do justice to your livelihood. For the next instalment, hope to see your true power.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 15-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post
Really nice
Old 15-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 19
Thug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of lightThug is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Putin View Post
Really nice
Yea. I've always been fantasizing about a happy ending after a cut and wash.

My wife's good friend's sleep over

A Short Story
Old 15-09-2013, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thug View Post

I can't help but to notice you mentioned you write for a living. This chunk looks like written in a rush, it doesn't do justice to your livelihood. For the next instalment, hope to see your true power.
Thanks bro. I have decided to write simple plain English for this story. I want to use the story to be the attraction, not smooth prose. Thanks for your encouragement. For this story, I will just tell it like it is.
Old 15-09-2013, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

cmping for hair cut and wash
Old 15-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
hungryghost4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reminds me of my previous hairdresser who is a Malaysian MILF. When she washes my hair after the cut, she will purposely push her boobs close tol my head (big head) and also when she is doing the head massage thingy and drying the hair. Tried to jio her but always kena turned down....c*ck teaser...
Old 15-09-2013, 04:12 PM
Samster

The first time I didn't really talk to her. I didn't even ask her for her name. She also didn't say much besides asking how I wanted my hair cut and whether I needed a wash. I usually didnt want any wash as I had a habit of washing my hair everytime I returned home. She cut my hair, I was happy with it, paid and left. One month later, I went for another cut. This time, BT was alone. There was no one in the salon.
Old 15-09-2013, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4013 / Power: 16
fdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond reputefdomme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for happy ending after haircut and wash, and whole body hair cut hehe
Old 16-09-2013, 02:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 13
GordonGekko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
cmping for hair cut and wash
Same here as well
Old 16-09-2013, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 13
Putin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPutin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GordonGekko View Post
Same here as well
This is very enjoyable story i keep coming back to the thread
Old 16-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Samster

BT greeted me with a wide smile. I sat down and told her, "Cut short please, just like last time." She smiled and replied ok. After covering me up, she set about cutting my hair. As I look at the mirror, I wondered why I didn't notice that she was extremely fair. Her arms were spotless, as were her legs but this time, she was wearing pants which stopped at the ankles, revealing only her smooth white feet and manicured toes with dark brown nail polish. She was wearing a pair of black Japanese slippers, which made her feet appear even whiter.

As we were the only two persons in the salon, I became bolder and started to chat her up. Unlike the first time, she was also more chatty. I guessed it was because her boss was not there. When I asked, she told me that her boss didn't work on Tuesday. I made a mental note to only go to the salon on a Tuesday.

I learnt that she was a Malaysian from Batu Pahat. She got married to a Singaporean and had become a PR. She stayed in the West area of Singapore (will have to be vague on such details as she is still staying there). She had been working as a hairdresser for 15 years. Before that, she had worked as a salesgirl in People's Park OG and also as a beautician somewhere in High Street Centre.
As we chatted, she became more at ease and at one stage, she leaned forward to check my hair and I got a whiff of her perfume. The fragrance was so seductive my nostrils flared to take in more of her womanly smell.
Old 27-09-2013, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Sorry, double posting!!

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 27-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, what happened after that? Do come back and share with your supporters. Thanks, cheers, ....................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1