The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1981 / Power: 18
PradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant futurePradaLJ has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yueyue-massage/

A short review for bros that wanted to try. Must think twice. Looks is same as pic. Slightly discount 5%. But service wise for me is disappointment. Not even passing score. In and out in 27minutes including showering twice. Paino massage for 5 minutes and turn over for a hj that's all.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
korak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Anna awhile back, and man, I was in for a treat. She’s pretty (to me) and really chatty, she is like a ray of sunshine sia. Her massage was decent, and she kept teasing by placing her huge pair of knockers on me as she massaged me. When I flipped over, I exclaimed and said “wow”. HAHA. I feasted on her tits as she jerked me off. She asked me to try shuang fei the next time I were to visit also. Makes me feel like going over already.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PradaLJ View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/yueyue-massage/

A short review for bros that wanted to try. Must think twice. Looks is same as pic. Slightly discount 5%. But service wise for me is disappointment. Not even passing score. In and out in 27minutes including showering twice. Paino massage for 5 minutes and turn over for a hj that's all.
Did she chase u out after the deed or u chose to leave urself?
Old 22-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guoxingren View Post
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/lan-lan-massage/

Any FR on her? She was from SPA in West area.
Already got bros said she is an elephant...

anyway, I tried her way before she listed herself on SLG.. added her on wechat cos she was promoted by her friend... Thought I found a gem when I saw her pictures, but when I reach the spa, almost dropped dead..

well, the photos attached are her, but it's either she is damn good at catching the angles, or it is heavily PSed..

Friendly.. and that's about it.. GQ (HJ) was forgetable.. so definitely no RTM, unless she really loose weight to how she looks in her photo..
Old 22-06-2022, 04:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
PandaGuy83 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had a very bad encounter with xuanxuan this week. Make a reservation 7 hours before appointment on Monday and she confirmed it. Thought everything was good but she decided to cancel it 2 hours before due to 'blackout'.

I was like fine, give benefit of doubt, forget about it. Made another appointment today and was cancelled 1 hour before meeting due to water supply kena cut. Both times did not provide solution, as simple as alternative timeslot also never give.

I mean everyone have their bad days and maybe she really suay kena two times never pay ulitilies bill but come on , exact same customer you cancel twice and all you can say is to understand you?

Just want to rant. Peace out.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey guys, I would like to try out booking some of the ladies here, but I have never done so before. Is there any SOP or sth in texting them?

I understand from previous posts that these girls have records of phone numbers, as a first timer how do I get myself ‘verified’?

Thanks in advance for the advice
A lot of people have advised before. Below are what should work most of the time:

1. Try the less popular ones for a start if you have no records before.
2. Keep you message short and clear, they no time entertain long stories
3. State the time that you want and ask if she free.
4. For better chance to land a slot and if your schedule permits, just ask her what is her earliest available slot.
5. Don't be disheartened if she don't reply at all. Some won't reply if the time you want is taken already.
6. Just try another ML if no reply. Typically most reply at the tail-end of an hour or the front end as that is the time customer leaving/showering .
7. Make sure you get an affirmative confirm from her on the booking. If she didn't affirm, text her again to confirm.
8. Recee the location by reaching earlier and text her ard 10 minutes before your timing to inform her you reached.
9. Never be a goon and stand infront of the gate with handphone waiting for instructions. Be discreet.
10. Once session over, request her to input you as a customer in the database. Most will do it unless your session is bad or she lazy or forgot.

Have fun and get ready to see your own savings deplete lol
Old 22-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post
Had a very bad encounter with xuanxuan this week. Make a reservation 7 hours before appointment on Monday and she confirmed it. Thought everything was good but she decided to cancel it 2 hours before due to 'blackout'.

I was like fine, give benefit of doubt, forget about it. Made another appointment today and was cancelled 1 hour before meeting due to water supply kena cut. Both times did not provide solution, as simple as alternative timeslot also never give.

I mean everyone have their bad days and maybe she really suay kena two times never pay ulitilies bill but come on , exact same customer you cancel twice and all you can say is to understand you?

Alamak so suay one arh?

Maybe wait for others to come in to see if they kena the same thing as u..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-06-2022, 04:57 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If there’s a vote, I will vote Lulu (rtc) for the 金马奖最佳女主角!

Damn, I miss her. Anyone got recommendations for her replacement?
If can find everyone will know liao lol..

Old 22-06-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jasonlin91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Very nice girl , ABIT fat.
Old 22-06-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Alamak so suay one arh?

Maybe wait for others to come in to see if they kena the same thing as u..
Chiong so many years first time so suay. Said ML still can thanks me for promoting her. Really facepalm
Old 22-06-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Then I saw several FRs here saying she's syt and hot... lol , I just sniggered to myself.
A lot has been said about the declining quality of girls here
Actually the declining quality of reviews too. Someone would probably think Singapore is some paradise from the reviews, so many 9/10 SYTs

In the past many reviews say good is really good, now everyone also 9/10 chiobu, syt
Old 22-06-2022, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaGuy83 View Post

Sometimes they never think abt it, not in their psyche
U can just ask for an available timing too
Old 22-06-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Jasonlin91 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
ABIT fat. The rest all not bad
Old 22-06-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
A lot has been said about the declining quality of girls here
Actually the declining quality of reviews too. Someone would probably think Singapore is some paradise from the reviews, so many 9/10 SYTs

In the past many reviews say good is really good, now everyone also 9/10 chiobu, syt
Fact is those A listers and 网红 type will never come here to work lol..

Also can't blame them since the quality has been jialat for so long so their measuring stick also drop accordingly lor..

At least dome 3 and dome 1 can still find quality syt, so all is not lost haha..

Old 22-06-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
Sometimes they never think abt it, not in their psyche
U can just ask for an available timing too
Brother if everyone have this thinking then ML will think money is easy to earn.

Can get away with their mistakes and still get paying customers to beg you.

Sometimes we need to think with our big head not small head leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1