The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2023, 08:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Just another manic Monday…..
Old 01-08-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Slow week…….
Old 01-08-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 2
setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!setib88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

Just another manic Monday…..
nice pair of tits
Old 02-08-2023, 08:28 AM
Samster

Yemen hehehehe
Old 02-08-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
kensei31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Booked a couple’s massage w onsen…… Reached place massaged in couple massage room first. Then after go to onsen room for our use…. Started w a nice warm blow job shiok shiok and after cowgirl after she cum switched to doggy and finished w her lying down on the bench and me cumming on her face and wiping my warm cum all over her face hehehe…
Wah bro can share location? Looking for more options to have fun with my girl. Cheers and thanks for the frequent sharing!
Old 04-08-2023, 08:31 AM
Samster

Finally Friday Fuckit!!!
Old 04-08-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Time to plan a year end visit to my ph fb after typhoon season over. Haven't visited her since before covid. Just go there purely to eat sleep fuck. Sweet tight cum bucket. She is so excited to be my holiday slut and take all my creampies. Let's see if I can anal her for a 3 hole trifecta haha
Old 04-08-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 11
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

Quote:

Finally Friday Fuckit!!!
wow she looks good, very big tits and good body
Old 04-08-2023, 01:42 PM
Samster

Go ho go bro 77up!!!!
Go for good hehehe
Creampie all 3 holes gao gao!!!!
Enjoy and good luck!!!
Old 04-08-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Yah bro goldenapple!!!! Solid tits and ass tight body!
And most important 3 holer!!! Hehehe 🍆
Old 04-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Love taking sluts anal cherry and fucking them hard in da ass!!! When they contract man it’s fucking shiok!
Old 04-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Bless her with my protein shakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Time to plan a year end visit to my ph fb after typhoon season over. Haven't visited her since before covid. Just go there purely to eat sleep fuck. Sweet tight cum bucket. She is so excited to be my holiday slut and take all my creampies. Let's see if I can anal her for a 3 hole trifecta haha
Old 04-08-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Go for it, once trained, nothing like a good Pinay
Old 04-08-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Agree. A well trained submissive pinay.
Old 15-08-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Long week ahead…..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1