The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
DarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Good and cheap

All Bros before GreenTea (moderator) takes off this thread, I will post this along with her phone number as she is here for only 2 months which means that she will leave our shores middle of May, and again I am no OKT.

I found her through a close friend and went over today, I was late as I was caught with my boss, anyway rushed over and told her that I only have 45mins so quickly showered and she towel dry me and since her towels were new, I have lint all over and she helped me remove them, nice GFE feeling. She then stripped stark naked and boy, those headlights, I like big big melons.

Then I told her that I don't have time for massage so she proceed to catbath me and my little bro got so hard and big that she went straight to BBBJ which is good as she suck and licked like lollipop. Then I started autoroam up and down and even fingered her and she was moaning and getting excited and her cunt was totally wet and I was French kissing her and her breasts and nipples, even as I am writing this posting I am getting a hard on.

Anyway, bros she is here for two months so hurry over to try her and upz my points and spread the news before the moderator takes this thread off like my other one - JoJo.

Name: BxxXxx
Look: 7.5/10 [Seductive MILF) with Foxy Eyes
Boobs: 36′D’ [Natural]
Gfe:10/10
Damage: $70/70min/2 HJ with BM+JuaGen+HDLY, BBBJ
Telephone: 9482 8041

Last edited by DarkAngelSGP; 19-03-2014 at 04:20 PM.
Old 19-03-2014, 11:41 PM
Samster

DarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Good and cheap

Hurry hurry go try before she leave our shores and/or the moderator deleting this thread.
Old 20-03-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 11
ChaosMeat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChaosMeat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can pm me her location? thanks
Old 20-03-2014, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosMeat View Post
can pm me her location? thanks
Bro call her to get the location lah.
Old 21-03-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 20
robert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant futurerobert333 has a brilliant future

Fast hand fast leg try liao.

Looks : 7/10 ( above average MILF )
Boobs : 8/10 ( C+ to D soft )
Environment 9/10 ( very cosy place )

She got a bit of meat but she is not fat.

Overall: Not bad but too many choices around. May or may not RTF.

Tks TS for recommendation. Upz u 10 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1