The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Yu hua 70 for FJ n AJ

Was intro to mi from a friend. Here is a short FR on Yu hua,
Book a XXXX hotel81 near her home. After a while, Yu hua
arrived.
She is quite fair and smooth skin, with nice body. In the room we chat for a while. Ask mi lie on bed, massage mi,ask mi y i wont mind she older than mi I say i love milf, n she give mi a kiss. After that we proceed to have a shower and action start immediately with a nice and long bj, back to my two nipples awhile, she move to southern most point to suck my two balls and again given me a long bj until my didi really harden like hell, at the same time I was fingering her pussy as well and found that she was very wet and the juice had dripped down onto the bed, my finger also full of juice and smell good and the other hand fondle the two boobs rub until her nip pointed out, waited no time, ask her to started riding me like cowgirl can feel her temptation of the inner part of her pussy at that moment she moan softy. Than ask her do doggie style, plump her quicky n fondle her two boobs somemore use my finger play her below. she say i naughty..... can feel her pussy is super wet. She tell mi she long time nv hv sex liao. Ask mi plump her harder, Cant tahan anymore, give her all my loads without any further delay.
During the second round, I fully control first by sucking her two eraser nipples and painting her pussy while you heard the soft moan notice. Ask her to do juz bj for mi. She give me a strong deep throat BJ, ask her 69. i lick her pussy she moan loudly. She was enjoying it! About to shoot my load, ask her can cim anot, she say ok loh. Finally shoot all my cums on her mouth.

Name: Yu hua
Boob:36b
Look:5/10
Body:7/10
Bj:7/10 (deep throat BJ
Fj:8/10 (willing to change position)
Cim:Yes
Damage:70 for 2 shot, FJ n AJ
RTF:yes (cos can do front n back)
Condom on ur own

Bro, those who interested on Yu hua can PM mi. . . .
Old 21-10-2009, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
diego_ex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Yu hua 70 for FJ n AJ

bro share ctc
Old 21-10-2009, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
ahjie1989 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, can have her ctc?
Old 21-10-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
alanhung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can give me Yu Hua contact no
Old 21-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I met this friendly lady a few weeks ago but due to the removal of thread by the moderators I gave up writing again lah........but i am trying one last time to write the fl on her.....

Made appt with her with the help of TS......booked the room n awaited for her arrival.....Ding Dong, bell rung n i opened the door.....walked in a lady wearing a blouse n 3/4 pants......first impression ok lah.....with long straight hair, with smile on face, and ok body also.....

Here are her Details:-

Face:- 5.5 (for her age can say late 30s or early 40s lah, but friendly smile)
Boobs:- 7.0 (medium size boobs, good to hold n suck man)
Body:- 7.0 (for her age, i can say her body is in good condition lah, surprising)
Ass:- 7.0 (nice curvy ass, good for doggie lah)
BJ:- 8.0 (she can really suck well, power sucker, can deep throat also, those love BJ should try her)
FJ: 7.5 (can change pattern as u like, soft moaning n service orientated)
AJ: 8.5 (asshole was quite tight, took some time to go in, she very patient, can guide u as well if ur 1st time trying AJ)
Service: 8.0 (no rushing at all, not a time watcher, can chat with u if u got chemistry, but me somehow manage although my mandarin is a disaster....hehehe
Damage:- 70 + 30 room + 10 tips(for good service rendered)

Pls ask TS for contact ya.......hope this thread don't get delete again or i won't write another one lah.....

Last edited by Sevenkey; 21-10-2009 at 12:56 PM.
Old 21-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3222 / Power: 21
Sevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond reputeSevenkey has a reputation beyond repute

TS ask me assist him to post so the thread won't get deleted lah......pls ask him for contacts not me ya....

Here are her pics:-

Old 21-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
killerweapon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hey broz

can u ctc her no.s to my pm's?

thanks

jeff broz
Old 21-10-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

hrm... AJ... been sometime... should try milf for a change haha. Do share the ctc

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 22-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
matured deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro, may i have her contact? thanks a million
Old 22-10-2009, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ahjian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Yu hua 70 for FJ n AJ

PM reply! Hope can see FR on her, thks.
Old 23-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
acdjael is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Thank you Ahjian for her contact, Met her on last Sat.

Actually had tried her few months back, as her nick was Mongli under previous FR, quite disappointed when opened the door as i didnt expect she changed her nick. Anyway my short FR as below:

Age - 40+ (I GUESS)
Looks - 4/10
Boobs - A+ and sagging
Fingering - Allowed
Painting - Allowed
BBBJ - Good and solid and allow cim
AJ - Didny try
FJ - Standard
Attitude:Friendly and accommodating (plus point)
RTF - no, many others to try
Old 24-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 18
zorrosg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with her recently after received contact fm TS some time back.

First thing to note is that she is recycled FL, previously known as XX, had tried her back several months ago. At that time, her tab was 60/2/2. Didn't find the session too good, so didn't post any report, as is my practice.

YH (or XX) is clearly over 40. She is quite accomodative overall, and does a reasonable BBBJ/CIM. This time, I did AJ with her, and half way, she said cannot tahan already, and had to go for a shit. My CD was covered with a lot of stinky brown stuff yikes!. After she came out from toilet, she did offer to continue AJ, but by then I had kinda lost the mood for that. So she completed the job with BBBJ, but had not enough stamina to finish it and had to switch to HJ and completed with CIM.

The first time I had YH (or XX as she was then known), after the first round, she immediately changed to her clothes when I went to wash up, even though there was still plenty of time on the clock. In this way, an FL can promise you 60/2/2 or 60/2/unltd or even promise you the moon and sun, but actually they may give you in reality 60/45/1. Personally, I am not very happy when I encountered such practices, as I always come away with a feeling of being short changed. For 60/45/1, I could probably get a much younger FL or someone with better service instead of an old FL over 40, so it is a kind of con job, isn't it? So this was one the reasons I never called YH (or XX) again after the first session many months ago. This time when I saw her and realised she is a recycled FL, I thought to reject her but decided instead to give her a second chance, but again she does the exact same thing. First shot finished, then boom! She changed to full dress (meaning expect to go off already). In this area, there is totally no improvement in the attitude for YH XX. There was also no change or improvement in the service area though the price has been raised by $10, with the name change.

This is the second time recently, that I encountered recycled FLs. A change of number, find a new TS, increase the price a bit and around they come again. In general, this is not a good thing, because if we had wanted to call that FL, lets say it's XX, we would have done so. But we didn't becos either we were not too happy with the service or just wanted to try someone new, so we call YH now, and what the heck -it's XX again?? So in such circumstance, I have decided in future to reject the lady if that happens again. But then you may lose out on the room charge, so also you won't feel too good. Many of the FLs these days have long term visas to stay for a few years, so we can expect this recycling to happen more and more often. Personally, I don't blame them for thinking of clever ways and means to earn more money, but as a customer, I wouldn't feel very happy with being conned into getting a recycled FL, especially one that I found not worthwhile to RTF. The only thing we can do is to be alert and try our best to avoid such situations.
Old 24-10-2009, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hibaby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

send me her conact no plz
Old 25-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Samster