The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
yours is cash in a plastic bag deh
how you know ha...must be u saw b4...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 06-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
make the app to say where the highest concentration of girls la.
nowadays girls always like to IG/zalo and check in..
use the data and then indicate where has the highest portion of vb la.
isn't that more useful?

recently Zalo also have chickens selling...

Old 06-07-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
how you know ha...must be u saw b4...
shhhshhh...
big brother was nice enough to let me chiong with him a few times..
even a xmas eve time too!
Old 06-07-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
recently Zalo also have chickens selling...
social media can be used for anything.
tinder also have job posting and selling chicken or even some weird shit. hahaa

just make sure find the right person...the medium not important?
do u think so
Old 06-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
social media can be used for anything.
tinder also have job posting and selling chicken or even some weird shit. hahaa

just make sure find the right person...the medium not important?
do u think so
Anyway I agreed with you...not important where to find...but also not interested to find chicken...

Old 06-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
shhhshhh...
so you saw big bro carried bags of Dongs ha...

Old 06-07-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shhhshhh...
Quote:
so you saw big bro carried bags of Dongs ha...
Serious ah? I thought only saw Vietkieus bought houses with bags of cash.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 06-07-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

Multiple VietJet flights delayed as ground service employees take concurrent sick leave

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 07/06/2017 10:55 GMT + 7

VietJet Air’s check-in counters at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi have resumed normal operations after an alleged strike on July 4, 2017.
Tuoi Tre

Fifteen ground service employees hired by VietJet Air to handle check-in procedures at Hanoi’s Noi Bai International Airport took sick leave on Tuesday, causing delays for 11 of the budget carrier’s flights.

Hanoi Ground Services JSC, the company responsible for providing VietJet with ground service personnel, has neither confirmed nor denied rumors of an ongoing strike staged by its employees.

News of chain-reaction delays for VietJet flights departing from Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi emerged on Facebook on Tuesday, with flyers warning each other of a possible strike among the airline’s ground service employees.

Some local news outlets have cited air ticket agents as confirming the strike, which they say is the result of long working hours, constant overtime, and inadequate pay.

According to Pham Van Hao, deputy director of the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) of Vietnam, Hanoi Ground Services Joint Stock Company (HGS) has a contract with VietJet Air to supply the carrier with personnel for check-in procedures at Noi Bai.

At around 2:30 am on Tuesday, 15 out of 51 HGS ground service employees scheduled to process check-ins for VietJet flights at the airport’s T1 terminal simultaneously called in sick, Hao said.

At the time, 15 flights operated by VietJet were queuing for check-ins.
The incident caused 11 domestic flights operated by the budget airline to be delayed by 5-20 minutes, while another flight suffered a 48-minute delay due the late arrival of the aircraft.

HGS leaders visited the employees and managed to persuade some of them to return to work, while eight of the employees continued with their sick leave, Hao said.

The company wound up mobilizing off-duty personnel to process check-ins for VietJet passengers, he added.

Later the same day, the CAA chaired a meeting between HGS, VietJet, and the Northern Airports Authority to clarify the causes behind the concurrent sick leave taken by HGS employees.

HGS has neither confirmed nor denied reports that its employees are on strike.

CAA has requested that the ground services company pay close attention to the benefits and working conditions of its employees in order to guarantee uninterrupted service at the northern hub during the current height of the air travel season.

HGS currently supplies ground services to 25 international and domestic airlines operating at Noi Bai International Airport.

The company said it is working with relevant authorities to verify rumors surrounding the incident, as well as preparing back-up plans to guarantee constant availability of ground service personnel for its partnered airlines.

Old 06-07-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway I agreed with you...not important where to find...but also not interested to find chicken...
sometimes when people don't have time to hunt or KC, more straightforward to find such..
so its just different market segment.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Serious ah? I thought only saw Vietkieus bought houses with bags of cash.
ermm..I cannot say where he keeps the bags though..
Old 06-07-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Airplane makes U-turn to Saigon after passenger suffers heart attack

By Doan Loan July 6, 2017 | 01:22 pm GMT+7

The situation delayed the 200 other passengers on board, but the critical passenger was saved.

A Vietjet Air flight en route to Seoul was forced to return to Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City on Wednesday afternoon after a passenger suffered a heart attack.

The plane had been airborne for 25 minutes when a 30-year-old woman started experiencing breathing difficulties due to a heart disease.

The crew provided emergency aid but the woman's condition did not improve so they decided to tutn back to HCMC.

As the plane approached Tan Son Nhat, it was instructed to circle because it was carrying too much fuel.

Once it had landed, the woman was treated by airport medical staff and is now in a stable condition.

It took a further two hours to refuel the plane so it could take off again five hours behind schedule.

A Vietjet Air representative said the case caused the carrier a significant loss and seriously affected the 200 other passengers on board, but the priority was saving the woman.

Old 07-07-2017, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yours is cash in a plastic bag deh

Shhhhhhh.................... why you pichak my lobang like that......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
make the app to say where the highest concentration of girls la.
nowadays girls always like to IG/zalo and check in..
use the data and then indicate where has the highest portion of vb la.
isn't that more useful?

So clever mai tu liao faster go develop yourself liao & make a huge bundle first from all the horny buggers

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
u flip roti prata today ha...

Oh no another cryptic post from the Mighty One??????? from chickens to roti prata in the flip of an eyelid

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 07-07-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
aiyah,,,you win liao....

Ermmm actually not even tokking about myself leh so how to win leh????

Even if win also no use cos you going to offer me roti pratas liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1