The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-01-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/emma-massage/

Any FR on Emma? Her D cup melons very tempting in the video!
Old 16-01-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Hihi, any bros know what will happen to ml with work permit now if they were caught by av esp providing fj as service.
Jail / fine or both then send back to where they come from. Will their country know what they are send back for?
Old 16-01-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Is she a returnee?

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/niko-massage/

Rmb seeing her on slg ad months ago, back then wanted try her but schedule no gam. Any bro tried her and is she a landmine?
Old 16-01-2023, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
Is she a returnee?

Rmb seeing her on slg ad months ago, back then wanted try her but schedule no gam. Any bro tried her and is she a landmine?
Bro, think she’s been here for quite sometimes

Listed as fl too
https://www.impmm29.com/girl.php?id=5305
Old 16-01-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Is she a returnee?

Returnee to SLG but she's been around this scene quite a bit past 1-2 yrs. Sometimes list as FL in other sites so if you visiting and want to upsize no harm asking. Not a landmine for sure but pics quite beautified. I think I wrote FR on her before too, and many others too. Just search under Niko. She has another name too but I can't recall already. Worth a try imo.
Old 16-01-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
Hihi, any bros know what will happen to ml with work permit now if they were caught by av esp providing fj as service.
Jail / fine or both then send back to where they come from. Will their country know what they are send back for?
Usually 2 routes, stay and assist with investigations (if authorities require) or given a date to exit sg.
Dont know of any jail/fine.
As for whether their countries will know, i dunno. Some ml told me yes, but hearsay only.
Old 16-01-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Is she a returnee?

Seen couple of bad reviews on her before. If you do a quick search you'll see that a few of them mentioned that she look at least 15 years older (quite obvious red flag is the excessively photoshopped face). Try at your own risk bro!
Old 16-01-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Seen couple of bad reviews on her before. If you do a quick search you'll see that a few of them mentioned that she look at least 15 years older (quite obvious red flag is the excessively photoshopped face). Try at your own risk bro!
You just save my wallet. Thanks
Old 16-01-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 13
wikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwikiloko is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just to chime in, she is not a landmine.
Face is definitely 30 plus but her figure is good.
If your into BBBJ she's the one for you.
I think her BBBJ is on of the best around the scene.
Cheers!
Old 16-01-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post
Usually 2 routes, stay and assist with investigations (if authorities require) or given a date to exit sg.
As for whether their countries will know, i dunno. Some ml told me yes, but hearsay only.
I do know of one a while back that kena jailed, her hair got cut short even.

C
Old 16-01-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armyknife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I do know of one a while back that kena jailed, her hair got cut short even.
I believed those who are jailed are those who overstayed.
Old 16-01-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaixin82 View Post

I believe their motherland will know because we have to provide reason for sending them home.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Decided to try this ML after a recent AWESOME review on her:

https://sglonelyguy-18.com/bei-bei-massage/

Location: Can wait at the bus stop in front of the building. Got quite a number of eateries nearby. Unit was clean but the living room smelled of cigarette (I suspect she is a smoker).

Looks: The photographs could be her but was probably taken about 15 years ago. I was actually quite shocked when an Auntie greeted me at the door.

Body: Couldn't see or feel much as she was wearing a thick dress, which was pulled down only during sensual, revealing her quite meaty upper body and rather small tits.

Massage: Very proper and thorough using her thumb and elbow to press and rub the acupoints on my shoulders, back, buttocks and legs. Massage was hard but not painful and was one of the most enjoyable that I have received.

Sensual: OK-ish.

HJ: Typical up-down motion.

GFE: Almost non-existent.

RTM: I really enjoyed the massage but $120 is too expensive just to return for it. So, probably No.
Old 16-01-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I believe their motherland will know because we have to provide reason for sending them home.
I think there’s a need to differentiate deportation and permit cancellation.

For majority of cases, I understand it to be permit cancellation and ML just arrange their journey home within a hard deadline. No involvement of Chinese authorities
Old 16-01-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
My advice is if you are not particular about real age of ML, Niko is a decent option. She is not young but she maintained her looks and figure well, better than some whom are younger. At her rate and with blow job at no extra charge, is quite a fair deal, comparing to so many whom now need a top up for blowjob. Personally I only visited her once quite long ago but didn't RTM coz don't feel a connection with her though she delivered her services well and she left a good impression overall. I am not sure if the other bro visited her before and had bad experiences or just quoting what he has read. Perhaps is better for him to give more details on why he rate her badly. Anyway, up to you to decide, just wanted to be fair to her based on my own single session with her. As bro wikiloko stated, agree Niko is no landmine, neither did she wow me enough to RTM, but who knows, maybe she will suit you. Best to try and experience your own if you are already interested. My 2 cents.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1