The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwarf2000 View Post
Hi, for advance booking, is it normal for ML to request for a % as deposit via PayNow? ML claimed that due to customers never turn up, it is ML's practice to request for advance payment.
Never ever heard of such things to be honest. Paynow for ML until very recently is v unheard of for me, until one ask me for it cos she needed to top up her balance for something, which I don’t mind.
Old 22-07-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold

Any good Nuru service intro ? As Nat No longer provide that service.
Old 22-07-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40403 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/amei-massage/

Visited Amei not long ago today, was a pretty mind-blowing experience for me..haven't had that for awhile.

First off, she looks looks amazing, beautiful face, legs that stretch for days and a supermodel figure that most women could only dream of.. those toned abs puts me to shame and i have a rather toned body as well. Her figure is really as described by previous bros...bo beh zhao.

Massage was erm...satisfactory but the reason to visit her was for her sensual, she starts off by standing at the edge of the bed and gives you some sort of a lap dance, occasionally coming close to you so you can touch her. Then slowly and seductively, she will strip off piece by piece, off comes her top, revealing her leopard print bra, next came her skirt, and finally after a bit of teasing again, she unhooks her bra and removed it one strap at a time before covering her nips nimbly with her arms and the moments those natural D cup melons dropped freely, so did my jaws..it was as if i was watching a stripshow in a strip club lol. In front of me was a woman with a flawless figure and a gorgeous face.

Next she crawled up to me, sat on my body, pulled me up so that my face was in front of her boobs asked me to zhut, next she will start grinding against you before pushing you down and giving you a catbath, she will sprinkle a few cheeky kisses on your lips once in awhile too. She will also squish her boobs together, push your head in between and get you motorboat her, i was sucking her left tit to her right and then back to her left in quick succession and it didn't took long for her to subdue me. All this while i was rubbing her through her panties and grabbing her tight ass. Not sure if can 4.5g but maybe can try next time if the opportunity arises, tbh i can't find a flaw in this session except for the fact that she's not FN but damm, i don't need that to get me high when a woman of this godly proportion services you.

She told me that she'd be moving out of her hotel probably next week and it's most likely the famous hill. Dissuaded her from taking another condo in the west side lol. Definitely gonna RTM her soon since she checks all my boxes, tall, beautiful, curvy and sexy.
Wow sound good n $$$ worth Vid look MILF in her 30s ... will be heaven if FN

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 AhMin 1/5
Old 22-07-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Paynow is normally used when you are really close to the ml
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Never ever heard of such things to be honest. Paynow for ML until very recently is v unheard of for me, until one ask me for it cos she needed to top up her balance for something, which I don’t mind.
Talking about cashless payment.

A few weeks ago, I kind of miscalculated and forgot to withdraw money.
I know i will run late. So, i text the ML I couldn't locate ATM.
She replied asking me if I want to cancel? She called me and kind of frustrated as she say she rejected a few customers blah blah blah.
Anyway, she say can transfer money....
As she was scolding me, I spotted an ATM and got the cash.
But was late for 10 mins. So my session was cut short lor.

I didn't get to ask her how this cashless payment works. But she told me she encountered customers who didn't bring any cash. So do transfer payment.

They also have paynow???

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 22-07-2023, 07:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi, for advance booking, is it normal for ML to request for a % as deposit via PayNow? ML claimed that due to customers never turn up, it is ML's practice to request for advance payment.
No such thing. If so I'd skip.

Did ask before MLs if they can accept PayNow when I ran out of cash and atm wasn't accessible... and I only asked before 2 regulars ML who was here long enough and offered this option.

C
Old 22-07-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
I didn't get to ask her how this cashless payment works. But she told me she encountered customers who didn't bring any cash. So do transfer payment.

They also have paynow???
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Did ask before MLs if they can accept PayNow when I ran out of cash and atm wasn't accessible... and I only asked before 2 regulars ML who was here long enough and offered this option.
If I’m not wrong, it depends on what pass they are using. If on visitor pass, most likely they won’t have bank acct or Paynow.
For those on WP, they would have a bank acct, hence those who stayed long enough can ask u to use paynow or bank transfer.
Next option for them I think is to ask u to transfer to a friend or WK acct.

For those who are here long enough, think they would have all these backup options since every so often, they will encounter customers who did not bring enough or forgot to bring $.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 22-07-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 698 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Talking about cashless payment.

A few weeks ago, I kind of miscalculated and forgot to withdraw money.
I know i will run late. So, i text the ML I couldn't locate ATM.
She replied asking me if I want to cancel? She called me and kind of frustrated as she say she rejected a few customers blah blah blah.
Anyway, she say can transfer money....
As she was scolding me, I spotted an ATM and got the cash.
But was late for 10 mins. So my session was cut short lor.

They also have paynow???
Always have but never use as that would reveal their real name or "agent". Best is cash to avoid that trail 🤣......
Old 22-07-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13054 / Power: 39
sgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond reputesgGem has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/virlin-massage/

"VIP Jamu urut batin therapy service (Include confidentiality agreement. No extra charges)
$3500/60mins
$5000/90mins
Limited is one customer can bring 2 bodyguards and 1 assistant. Including Extra other 60 mins. 40 mins for checking environment, 20 mins security for leave"

wow... $3500 60 mins... and can anyone enlighten me on what is the bodyguard and assistant things?

Her advert is like a Wikipedia for JG...
Old 22-07-2023, 10:47 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post

"VIP Jamu urut batin therapy service (Include confidentiality agreement. No extra charges)
$3500/60mins
$5000/90mins
Limited is one customer can bring 2 bodyguards and 1 assistant. Including Extra other 60 mins. 40 mins for checking environment, 20 mins security for leave"

wow... $3500 60 mins... and can anyone enlighten me on what is the bodyguard and assistant things?

Lol no one knows...tried her before...a gilf...use hot stone to rub the body and oil...not so much on prostrate or JG

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 23-07-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Even if you pay, they can send u on a plane.

Frankly, there is no need to do advanced booking nowadays, seems like many bros have slowed down. Lotsa slots. I only do it for RTM if I need a morning slot, else it’s pretty easy. Having a good record helps.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 23-07-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ry160880 View Post
Any good Nuru service intro ? As Nat No longer provide that service.
Hey bro, just checked with her and she still does nuru. Highly recommended
Old 23-07-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 935 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgGem View Post

$3500/60mins
$5000/90mins

This Virlin still around ah... if it's the same person or even different person also don't think about it bah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Even if you pay, they can send u on a plane.

Frankly, there is no need to do advanced booking nowadays, seems like many bros have slowed down. Lotsa slots. I only do it for RTM if I need a morning slot, else it’s pretty easy. Having a good record helps.
Yeah your RTM ML today quite free.

C
Old 23-07-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 707 / Power: 5
Ry160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to beholdRy160880 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Hey bro, just checked with her and she still does nuru. Highly recommended
Hi bro thanks for the info as I saw from her listing nvr show nuru
Old 23-07-2023, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 5
keith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkeith1124 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

On the topic of paynow and bank; was having a shower thought, how do the girls transfer their huge sum of cash out of Singapore?

1. Do they just use remittance services to transfer money to China? (Wouldn't this lead to a paper trail)

2. They just carry the cash out of Singapore, but there is also a limit of 20000 SGD, if more than that need to submit police report.

3. They buy branded goods such as handbag and watches as personal use items and sell them in China?
Old 23-07-2023, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 475 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
On the topic of paynow and bank; was having a shower thought, how do the girls transfer their huge sum of cash out of Singapore?

1. Do they just use remittance services to transfer money to China? (Wouldn't this lead to a paper trail)

2. They just carry the cash out of Singapore, but there is also a limit of 20000 SGD, if more than that need to submit police report.

3. They buy branded goods such as handbag and watches as personal use items and sell them in China?
Probably no.1...nobody's gonna check anyway..getting money out of singapore is easy, getting large sum of $ outta china is much harder.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1