The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-09-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jane from CF on left, Charlotte from OneSiam on right.

After reading the many FRs of both Jane from CF and Charlotte from OneSiam, it seem like they have a lot in commons :
-very pretty, doll like, big eyes with sharp features
-very slim and thin
-enhanced C cup
-height 155cm
-high level of gfe
-both of their posting are on the same date, 12th/sep

After visited them both, IMHO, the most key difference between the two of them is :
-Jane prettiness is more towards a matured, classy and elegant lady feel with a pair of seductive eyes.
-Charlotte prettiness is more towards cute type, girly feel with shy giggles form time to time.

Choose one base on your preferred type, it is hard to go wrong with any one of them.

Jane : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=899318

Charlotte : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=21642090

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 18-09-2022, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post

After reading the many FRs of both Jane from CF and Charlotte from OneSiam, it seem like they have a lot in commons :
-very pretty, doll like, big eyes with sharp features
-very slim and thin
-enhanced C cup
-height 155cm
-high level of gfe
-both of their posting are on the same date, 12th/sep

After visited them both, IMHO, the most key difference between the two of them is :
-Jane prettiness is more towards a matured, classy and elegant lady feel with a pair of seductive eyes.
-Charlotte prettiness is more towards cute type, girly feel with shy giggles form time to time.

Choose one base on your preferred type, it is hard to go wrong with any one of them.

Jane : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=899318

Charlotte : https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=21642090
Bro

Glad you enjoyed Jane!
I reckon from your signature, Mango still 1 rung above Jane and Charlotte?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 18-09-2022, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Glad you enjoyed Jane!
I reckon from your signature, Mango still 1 rung above Jane and Charlotte?
For me, yes. But since every 1 has different preferences, so ymmv.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Old 18-09-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1028 / Power: 12
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

waa so many bro tried Jane from CF.
that is rly premium bonk
Old 18-09-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HKJC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Jinju from thai concept 17th sep booking

Similar to photo not much discount. Slim and petite body, natural boob, powerful bbbj and good suction. Fj very tight and wet. Cheerful all smile lady service oriental lady. Treat her well! English is good no communication barrier.
Old 18-09-2022, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iampig View Post
For me, yes. But since every 1 has different preferences, so ymmv.
Guess I really gotta make time for both Mango and Charlotte this week.
Being a ‘newbie’ in D1, really glad I took the plunge in Jun this year to try something different from my regular D3 VP gals.
Some of the top gals in D1 really can match the good ones in VP stable, and for half price.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 18-09-2022 at 07:40 PM.
Old 18-09-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
beefjerky01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

GG from The Pimp

i really dont write frs for any of the girls i visit but OH BOY out of the 10+ girls ive seen this year gg is a goldmine man. She does it all, very accommodating, conversational (as per other bros fr) and has the curves at the right place.

Location: around central area and not far from mrt around 5 min walk. Venue is really nice, very clean and not like g-area hotels.

Experience: Once reaching the place was immediately greeted by her standing infront waiting for me already. She was wearing a nice dress which showcases her curves perfectly. Was amazed by her beauty and how similar she looks to the displayed pictures. we then went into the room, stripped and showered. When showering, we chatted about life and she talked about her previous jobs in thailand . She also mentioned that she always had very little time to tour around singapore as everytime she goes out to explore, another customer would be coming soon and has to rush back to her place.

After showering she dried me off and went straight to the bed. we frenched for quite awhile. DFK BTW . fighting nonstop , after that got Bbbj from her which was very above average. she will use her tongue to swirl the head then go to the back of the head and focus that area . SHIOK. no AR or balls licking tho , but i dont really mind anyways. After that got caps on and then she rode me. when riding can feel the end pf the tunnel one then she will moan and jerk abit. After she got tired i asked to paint her and she obliged. i am a big painting guy so i happily painted. she will jerk and grab your head closer to her pussy , will occasionally pull your hair and bite her lips. I think she likes more clitoris stimulation . painted for a good 15 mins as it was just so good seeing her like that

Aftwr that i went for doggy and ohmyohmy the view was just amazing seeing her thick ass bounce. after that got abit more of that bbbj and then finished with a handjob.

numeral ratings:

body: 9/10
looks: 9/10
boobs: 9/10 (natural c or d abit of sag but i like)
bbbj: 7.5/10
painting: 10/10
fj: 8.5/10
gfe:9/10 (very chatty, awkward bros wokt have to worry)

overall 9/10 for me

GG is for guys who like slightly thicker girls with abit more meat

WILL DEF RTF

sorry for the very extensive fr but she really is a gem

but pls dont flood her booking bros! haha
Old 18-09-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Spending the weekend to clear my FRs since i promise the boss who gave me priority

Last Thursday saw the wonderful girls of lust in uniform on their tele, went for the most obvious (because it was a video and also the largest assets) which was Mercury from Lust. However boss told me she was available for 1 shots left so as me to fill the gap at evening time. Sianz

Location was in town. When i opened the door, the gorgeous thai/oman mixed beautiful overwhelmed me. And her english is amazing. So we chatted quite a bit despite short time. I helped her to msg the boss regarding one of her pictures which presented her in a religious costume. It caused her some distress and boss replyed me thst will change it.

Since i was her saviour and she also realised time was running fast. She went down on me hungrily. Gfe/PSE are all bullshit. This one no words can describe. At every moment of time, at least 3 of her gem parts were satisfying me. Aka i was fingering her pussy while she ravish my chest and giving me an awesome hj. Totally ecstasy. We did so many positions that i wondered if time stood still

How good was her? Well. In the car on the way home, i ask boss wat other slots she has. Boss said 2nd last slot but cant extend cause she had to check out and switch location that night. So i took it. Boss asked me why not book 2 sht the next day, save money. I told her i want Mercury now when the momentum is high and she is into me. thats it. I booked 2x 1 shot within a single day. Fck promos and package. She and jane made my week. They are really that solid sia.

When i went back hours later, it totally surprised Mercury but it showed her how much i wanted her too. She knew wat it meant $ wise and to show her appreciation. We really went at it in the 2nd round like lovers with her riding non-stop and moaning seductively..

Now, got to split the next couple of days between her and jane nicely. we have specials plans discussed =P
Old 18-09-2022, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dicklow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Milk from Love Fortress,
Took advantage of weekends promo for 2 shot for Sunday outing.
I am glad I have Milk for 90 mins

She is mixed Malaysian/Thai young SYT early 20’s, with natural B cup boob that are nice to hold.

Milk is Service oriented, polite and not a time watcher. I am already planning for RTF soon after today highly satisfying session.
Shower together she made sure I am clean
French - allowed
BBJ - didn’t try as I prefer spending more time On FJ
She has no complaint despite the long time I need just to complete 1 shot. Tried a few position and finally surrender with missionary.
Will RTF soon for this rare gem
Old 18-09-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
m1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterm1r4n4 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
did 119 price sky rocketed?
I rem all fb girls are 150 for 90min but 119 is now 180.
biz must be good for her to upped price...
it has been 180 for 2s since day 1, she's actually 18 years old
Old 18-09-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 6
Jluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJluckystar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most of the ladies have tik tok, FB and social media. But its just they dont want their F&F back home to know what's going on in SG.

Last edited by Jluckystar; 18-09-2022 at 08:05 PM.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked A1 Candice
Looks: 7/10 (simple looking girl 70% similar to pics)
Body: 7/10 Thai Tanned
Boobs: 6/10 (C cups)
BBBJ: never tried but she does it
Frenching: 9/10(sensual type)
FJ: SOP
RTF : Maybe
Overall:Service is great and treats you well enough
Old 18-09-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
Honggan369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for vava from empire

OKT: friendly and responsive,important thing is stable always charge a reasonable price.

LOOKS: quite similar to photos just that discount abit cuz looks slightly older than photos but still very chio to me

BODY: slight little tummy,not fat but also not the slim type,boobs are natural B+ Which are soft

FRENCH: yes…tongue fight

BBBJ: suction not bad and can blow long with no complain

PAINTING : only turn off part is here,even though pussy got no foul smell but pussy is not shaven and will push away if paint too long.

FJ: SOP,can change many position

SERVICE: Great,can take pounding and change positions with no complains,can communicate in english well and she can speak abit of chinese.

RTF: nope,shes good but i like painting clean shaven pussy…will be good if she shave her pussy and allow long painting otherwise all is good

Last edited by Honggan369; 18-09-2022 at 10:23 PM.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jackeripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
sibei deep wallet bro sia....4p 2hrs
got $800 bo?
Haha. Bbbj no shot bro. So only 3 shots and definitely cheaper than that. Very reasonable for three girls at $500.
Old 18-09-2022, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
snickers8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Club Friday
Maxim model: Jane
Looks: petite, young looking with big & soft boobs
Foreplay: made her climaxed multiple times by kissing & Frenching, rubbing her clitoris while sucking her tits
BJ: sucked my balls & slurped on my dick
FJ: told her to open her curtains and fuck at the balcony, but she commented she doesn’t want to get famous LOL. she started the game by using her big & soft titties to make my dick damn hard, caps on to start with her riding. carried her up to fuck her deep while standing, made her cum & climaxed 3-4 times in missionary position, before I finished by cumming super hard. she was damn tired after cumming so many times.

Overall, a wonderful fuck experience with a soft spoken maxim model, can make her climaxed multiple times if you press the right button.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1