The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 05-10-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
CckSoccer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Minnie - Seduction

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=90...ghlight=minnie

Was deciding between Minnie and Rosie but Rosie slot was full so OKT push Minnie to me and secure a slot super fast.

Good recommendation from OKT, Minnie is super service oriented. With her service and attitude i believe all man will leave happily. Very positive attitude, truly a rare gem here.

Will definitely support her again but next on the list will be Rosie first.
Old 05-10-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mamagio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jane (First blood)
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?p=...6#post21707986

OKT : Mansion
Looks : 8.5/10 discount abit , but same as pic posted, very pretty girl
Body : 9/10 slim body with big boobs
BBBJ : 10/10 sexy horny face , will give eye contact and suck for long time
FJ : 10/10 very wet, her juices are flowing like a tap,
GFE : 9/10 very teh and like xmm, will hug and french a lot
RTF : Yes!
Old 05-10-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 2
iampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to alliampig is a name known to all

Yuki from blackpink. First blood.

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=902556

Summary: highly recommended for people who like pretty and petite syt that is very slim, thin and is A-cup.

Look: 8.5-9.0/10. Pretty and look young. Video is more accurate then the photos. From the video, the feel is there but 10% discount from her video due to filter, and she is tanned and not fair. Still look pretty. SYT.

Body: petite, very slim and as thin as her video but she is tanned and not fair. Thin thigh, no tummy. A to small B cup. Young body with smooth skin. C-section scar but no tummy stretch mark.

GFE: basic English, may need Google translate. Since I am her first customer, I gave her a warm welcome. I like her thin body a lot so I spend quite a long time on foreplay. I asked her to rest on top me, while I hugged her, enjoyed her thin body, teased her and warmed her up with my hands all over her body.

Being her first customer, and with her just coming from Thailand on a long trip here, it seem like she was sex deprived. She allowed painting and not long after I painted her, she started to grab my head and she grinded her pussy against my tongue and my mouth until she shivered and cummed before she looked at me and let out a shy giggle.

Bbbj: Start with catbath before moving to lick my balls. Slow and sensual bj mixed with kissing of my shaft. She would DT without me asking her too.

FJ: soft moan like she enjoyed it. I dont last long so we only tried missionary. I think I saw a hint of disappointment in her face when I cummed too fast, lol.

RTF: I like thin girl and she is quite close to my type and so I had enjoyed my time with her and so will RTF her. Also highly recommend her to people who have the same taste as me.

Note: BYOT because morning towels are being used.

Most memorable : Nami(BF), Gucci(HC), Cas(TC), Daphne(VP), Mavis(VP), Charlotte(OS)

Past RTF : Bambam(CF), Jingle(M), Amp(CF), Daisy(CF), Pooh(M), Hyeejin(A1), Jane(CF), Money(C), Yuki(BP)

Last edited by iampig; 05-10-2022 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheongKa View Post
FR for Love Affair Fern

Okt: 10/10 very friendly, quick response, timing is good too

Looks: 9/10 Legit 20 yrs old syt, natural b- boobs, actual face very close to photo, very skinny with zero tummy. Tanned skin, nice make up, big eyes with full lips, can speak very good English, friendly and easy to break the ice, she claimed this is her first trip overseas. seems to very green though.

BBBj: 9/10 can feel she’s green but I like it, slow and sensual, keep asking how u like it , very hardworking to please u

FJ: 10/10 awesome bonk. super tight and wet, can feel her juice flowing, she speak really good French. Not really skillful rider yet, she seems to enjoy missionary the most as her juice flow non stop when I pump her hard, sucking my nipple and hold my body so tight, doggy is real tight on her too but I think she like missionary the most.

Rtf: for sure
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=902064

Booked Fern upon seeing Bro Cheongka's FR.

What was said in his FR is pretty accurate. Not much to add on.

To simply put, Fern is an awesome bonk. Her slim and tight bod, coupled with her tremendously tight pussy, made my session even more shiok.

This girl is quite an underrated gem. She also speaks very decent English so this is a huge plus for me.

Will definitely RTF her at least 1 more time before she flies back.

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 17
hornykock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Linda from Galaxy
OKT: 10/10 - fast response and clear instructions.
Look: 8/10 - MILF but acceptable.
Body: Toned body with Nice round Ass.
GFE: 10/10 - professional and service well
BBBJ*: 12/10 - slow, smooth with twisted tongue and DT. CIN x 2
FJ = I had a good fuck. Second round fucked briefly, switched back to BBJ until CIM
RTF: yes if time allow.

Overall, she knows how to treat a man well.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JemC021 View Post
FR for Dream from Empire

Visited her yesterday as I saw a previous bro's FR that she provides Nuru massage.

Looks: 7/10. Discounted due to lighting and PS. Still pleasing to the eye.
Body: 7/10. Natural boobs. Plump but not fat.
Kissing/Frenching: Allow. Short stint, but I guess could request for longer if want to.
Pre-service: SOP showering. No action involved.
Massage: 8.5/10. Started with Thai massage. Definitely trained with proper technique. Should have asked for greater strength, but good. The Nuru massage was done using the baby oil. Experience would be enhanced with those aloe vera gel.
BBBJ: 8/10. Good techniques. Prefer if can go more sloppy style (my preference)
FJ: NA. I dont really find girls to fk because I prefer the BBBJ and other interaction.
AR: 10/10. For bros who love AR like me, she's one of the ones who can do it very well. When I told her I like AR, she went down on me and poked my ass for 5-10 mins (fuiyoh!)

Overall, good stuff. RTM: Depends.

Attached is a pic of her enjoying my ass

Nice write up but 10/10 for the photo.

It must have been difficult to line that shot up but worth the effort and looks great.

After that photo Dream will be doing a lot of AR and maybe not so much DFK.

Last edited by Bob82; 05-10-2022 at 07:41 PM.
Old 05-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
consfy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=902272

NEw From ThaiConcept
Don't really do reviews often. BUt this girl deserves it.
Too bad its her last day.

OKT: 10/10 - fast response and clear instructions.
Look: 10/10 - absolute SYT, a little older but would say even prettier in person
Body: Toned body with Nice round Ass.
GFE: 10/10 - REal GFE,
BBBJ*: 7/10- THis is the only one that needs a little improvement
FJ = 10/10, enjoyed every moment

RTF: yes, but its her last day
Old 05-10-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Name: rainie from gentlemen's club
Date: October
Shave : No, trimmed
French: Yes
English: A bit
Looks: 7/10
Body : 6/10
CIM: didn't ask
DT: didn't ask
AR: didn't ask
Service: 10/10
Overall : 7/10

👇🏻ADDITIONAL REMARKS👇🏻
Personally I don't prefer location with shared shower. Overall a good experience as her attitude was excellent.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
saintmaria is Cool - loads of Potential

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=901793&highlight=wish

Wish - Lust

Doesn’t she look cute sweet, because if you don’t I think your eyes pa stamp. Hahaha because that’s what I thought she looks like a typical girl next door with soft and demure kind of girl.

But turns out to be a beast in bed, like a sex manic someone who is wild and fun in bed. I always like the surprise, thought I was going to be some love slow passionate sex, but things took for a turn and we had some hardcore pounding session. She really is an interesting one.

Definitely will be back for more of wish
Old 05-10-2022, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

I think the reviews here need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Tried Froy from Mansion
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=900868

Doesn't really look like the photo. Photo white, actually, quite tanned
Service - half baked, made me wait 10min
Rtf: definitely not.

Is it really so hard to find a good, genuine Thai review here?
Old 05-10-2022, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
daniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL

AREA 地区 : SG
Name 名字 : Alicia
ID 挂网编号 : Siamlioncity
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 9 / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 26
Body 身材 : Curvy
Boobs 胸部 : 35D Enhanced
Kissing 接吻 : 9 / 10
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9 / 10
BBBJ 无套口交 : 9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 5 / 10 she like rubbing, bro who like eating and fingering sorry
FJ 爱爱 : 9 / 10
GFE 女朋友感 : 11 / 10
Massage 按摩 : 0 / 10 not here for that

Overall Experience 整体 : 9 / 10

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Area L, walkable distance, pick up by a cute girl and proceed to room. She help me bath and everything. Play soft music while she starts bbbj me, the suction and everything is good, had to stop her or shows is over. I ask her to lay down so I can return her favour, she allows rubbing of her clits only.
Cap on, start action with missionary, tongue action was good. she score A in french. Then doggy, nice butt. Then cowgirl best view to see her twin peaks. Change to missionary to unload my soldiers .
This is the first time I think 1 shots is too little. Guys treasure this gem, not going to be here long.

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....👍👍👍

*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe

Date / 日期 : 5 October 2022

Ver.220409
Old 05-10-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Glad u enjoy bro, definitely a very fresh and tight syt to bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=902064

Booked Fern upon seeing Bro Cheongka's FR.

What was said in his FR is pretty accurate. Not much to add on.

To simply put, Fern is an awesome bonk. Her slim and tight bod, coupled with her tremendously tight pussy, made my session even more shiok.

This girl is quite an underrated gem. She also speaks very decent English so this is a huge plus for me.

Will definitely RTF her at least 1 more time before she flies back.
Old 05-10-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Thanks for awesome recommendation bro!
Your welcome bro! We are lucky, lately so many tight pussy to bonk
Old 05-10-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
sadist11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gina of Casanova

https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=901708&highlight=gina

Looks/ 8.5 attractive milf looks

Body/ 8 hourglass figure body with smooth skin. Not very white but it’s ok for me.

Boobs/ 9 gifted with massive titties

Bbbj+hj/ 9 one of the best I had. She knows how to grab, suck and lick a cock. She was very hungry for my cock, had to stop her otherwise I won’t be able to perform for her anymore.

Fj/ 9.5 confident in bed, she knows what she wants. Ride me for some time giving me wild wet kisses while she grinded on top of me. Her massive titties got me up high to the roof. I immediately turned her to doggy. Few more minutes of bonking then I surrendered. Solid.

Massage/ 8.5 solid pressure given on my back.will for sure one of my reasons to come back to her.

Gfe/ 9 highly recommended. Polite and bubbly character.

Rtf: it’s a yes
Old 05-10-2022, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eizen View Post
Errr... I'm supposed to write a FR for AXO from BlackPink but am extremely busy

Anyways, she's 9-9.5/10 in looks (beautiful with tight fair body, tats from Korea. Well-maintained with little/no fats and shaved. Amazing gravity-defying natural Bs, so firm and suckable), 8.5/10 in skill (BBBJ is okay but she moans and plays well with a lot of positions), and extremely good vibes (English is REALLY good and knows a lot of conversation topics. Can tell she's very worldly and experienced, done this for many years abroad in Korea and Taiwan. Professional in her service - massage, takes care of your stuff, makes you feel at ease)

Wanted to eat her out but she has some pain issue there from one of the previous dudes. C'mon guys...

Have I mentioned that she's beautiful? If yes, then I don't care I'm saying it again. She's stunning and gives that commanding vibes, a LOT of eye contact. Yummy. Video and pics are super accurate.

Would RTF but her last day is on 6 October and clashes with my schedule Anyway, location sucks because registration is needed and cameras/foot traffic is high.

Thanks bro Blackpink for the opportunity. Hope she stays safe on her travels abroad!
RTF-ed AXO earlier today to avoid last-day syndrome. Still as fantastic as the previous time - her GFE is really tip-top, until talking while fucking hahaha. Accommodates my preferences well and I think she even improved her BBBJ!

Shared with me more about her future plans in Khon Kaen, and her past as well. Great storyteller and seems like a genuine person.

The issue with the location apparently is getting bad according to her, luckily she's leaving soon. Hope she doesn't get into trouble on her way back.

Thanks bro Blackpink once again, excellent girl seriously.

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game