The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Tanova is Cool - loads of Potential
Unhappy A moment in time

Hi all bros,

Just want to share my encounter, recently been in some deep shit and brush with law, more or less now is like awaiting to go to jail as the terms are mandatory. Since i have no wife neither a girlfriend, SBF was a place to be for me.

Things happen when some time back before i went on a overseas assignment, there was this particular FL i was interested to bonk and i miss due to her heavy slots. So LL go overseas and caught her before she went back. Crazy me just first time and went 2 slots...lol

Guess what after that 1 session which was very good of cos, i start to do alot of RTF. As many times as almost 7 days a week as she extended her stay here. Time went by and things was just as per normal as i treated her nice and like a friend. Even sent her off on her last day. Due to returning mulitple time, pocket also burn a big hole. Note was that i never bought her anything as i know they are out to make a living, spending my time with her was just for the sake of companionships.

So, once she went back i had a sense of relief as pocket was heavy, lol. As ususal return back to my usual OKT and tried all the girls he had. All were still gems but something seems amissed, they were lack of something that the one that went back. Neverthless she still call me everyday from thailand and i never call, sometimes being cold towards her when she called.

Time fly by, she came back. I knew she was coming back way before her current boss knew. Certain part was anticipating that she can come back but some part of me tell me is not good.

True enough when she came back i was overwhelmed. I visited her on the day she arrival, things sorta of lost control. I started to felt more and was like falling into it much deeper than i expected. Visiting her in wee hours and not doing anything but just pure spending quality time. Damn...i think i fell in love with her... she knew it thats the problem...

Honestly she never ask me for money, but who knows that maybe there was some plans waiting for her to activate. We go out and just pure hving supper and taking care of her. We were so close that the fact i was like feeling restless the moment i know i wun see her for that only 1 night.

Dear bros, i think i am losing it...bad bad bad...falling in love with someone this trade is making me go nuts, having to think about the fact that she is working and *sleeping* with another man.... now i am in a state that i do not even know what the hell i am doing is right or wrong.
Care to advise??
Old 21-08-2007, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Camry69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A moment in time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanova View Post
Hi all bros,

Just want to share my encounter, recently been in some deep shit and brush with law, more or less now is like awaiting to go to jail as the terms are mandatory. Since i have no wife neither a girlfriend, SBF was a place to be for me.

True enough when she came back i was overwhelmed. I visited her on the day she arrival, things sorta of lost control. I started to felt more and was like falling into it much deeper than i expected. Visiting her in wee hours and not doing anything but just pure spending quality time. Damn...i think i fell in love with her... she knew it thats the problem...

Dear bros, i think i am losing it...bad bad bad...falling in love with someone this trade is making me go nuts, having to think about the fact that she is working and *sleeping* with another man.... now i am in a state that i do not even know what the hell i am doing is right or wrong.
Care to advise??
Hi Bro Tanova, don't ustand why Loving a FL can let u in Jail. ???
Old 21-08-2007, 01:00 PM
JokerTan4

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Threadstarter, you should stay in Jail soonest, to reflect upon yourself.
Old 21-08-2007, 01:26 PM
H A T E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camry69 View Post
Hi Bro Tanova, don't ustand why Loving a FL can let u in Jail. ???
Haha, I think TS Tao Kong Kong liao after falling head over heels in Luv with Thai WL..

To TS, get out of it now, before it is too late or it is too late already ...
Old 21-08-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Honestly she never ask me for money, but who knows that maybe there was some plans waiting for her to activate.
What her nationality?
If PRC, probably "Pay out a long line to catch a big fish."
Old 21-08-2007, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8053 / Power: 20
no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

advice is still the same from all similiar threads.

no matter how much we can advise you, eventually itz u who can pull yourself out.

Old 21-08-2007, 01:48 PM
nahpets

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
advice is still the same from all similiar threads.

no matter how much we can advise you, eventually itz u who can pull yourself out.

Ya, and no matter how many times peeps have been warned, everyday also got people tio this entrapment whether intentional or not ... haiz
Old 21-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 21
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover View Post
What her nationality?
If PRC, probably "Pay out a long line to catch a big fish."
the FL is from Land of SMILE lah.............
Old 21-08-2007, 01:51 PM
Samster

Thanks bro for replying,

Firstly,I going to jail cos of something else i done la not the woman la....>.<

The lady is a thai, think i tio gong tao liao.. now i am fighting to tell myself pull out, but she call liao i everything also ok ....so dead...

Like you say, i am the one to decide whether i can pull out or not....this friday i am going to court, most likely i will be sentence for my case. Think will go holiday for awhile.

Hopefully this sentence will help me get it out...bo i think i really so dead...
Now trying hard to contain myself bo really die ugly...
Old 21-08-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

no_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond reputeno_faith has a reputation beyond repute

u mean commit an offence for her?
if it is, worth it bo?

hope luck will be wif u.
Old 21-08-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_faith View Post
u mean commit an offence for her?
if it is, worth it bo?

hope luck will be wif u.
Bro BO LA...
I did something else before i know her la....zzzzz
Nothing to do with her la...
Old 21-08-2007, 03:00 PM
Samster

ok.
gd luck for the hearing.

may the force be wif u.

oh ya, forget her. of wat she do might juz be her job scope.
Old 25-08-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 0
FL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFL Lover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, I have been in your position once... go and read the "How to get out of KC Traps" under my article and you will know...

Same position as you.. I worried over her when she did not called, I was like very happy when she called. When she is sad, I was like in a bad mood too....

The same old feeling when you are in love.... Bro I understand that kind of feeling....

An advise... Forget her lah... Girls in this trade are looking around for a big fish to come or looking for a better life elsewhere, a quick exit from their poorer country... She might be tellng u that U R ONE OF THE BEST GUYS around but who knows.... U MIGHT END UP TO BE ONE OF THE MANY GUYS AROUND HER.....

Since you are going to spend time in jail soon, it is a time for you to reflect your thinking... Trust me... if she is true to you... tell her that you are going in for e.g. 3 yrs.. see will her face changed or not.... hahahah
Old 25-08-2007, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear abt it. Hopefully the jail can surf too.
Old 25-08-2007, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Advise/Advice?? is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Care to advise??
Should be "... care to ADVICE.".